Guardian of the Gods Entry by Solarizing

Based on Click to view
Artist Solarizing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Guardian of the Gods Entry

Postby Solarizing » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:55 am

Finally finished her :3 I'll be writing out the form from her point of view later, I'm not feeling all that creative right now ;p

Username:
Username? I have no idea what this silly modernized human term is about. Apparently you want me to fill in "Solardream"? Solardream; what a ridiculous name! Sounds like something that came from that confusing language you people call "English". Hmm... how odd.
Name of Guardian:
I see, you would like to know my name? Well, I suppose that is reasonable considering that you seem so sought on having a conversation with me. Nafretiti. That is my name. It translates to "the beautiful one has arrived." Fitting, is it not? However, you should address me as something more appropriate, such as Guardian Nafretiti or Her Highest. And dare you not start with those childish nicknames. They are absolutely insulting.
I am female, but do not even think about looking down upon me! I am ten times the character you will ever be, and I demand the highest respect possible from you mortals.
My age? Darling, I am thousands upon thousands of years old, older then even the moon and stars. But when I cross into the mortal world, I usually take the form of a human aged twenty. A fine age, in my opinion – old enough to be respected and heard out, but young enough to get around.
God he/she serves:
I am honored to say that I serve Anubis, our precious embalmer. Where would those poor mortal souls be? Without us, there would be no god to part the pure from the wicked; what chaos! Thankfully, Anubis is here to judge the spirits of the dead, and my mate and I are here to help him with his work. We fetch the souls of the dying and bring them to Anubis to be weighed. You might call a task such as this ghastly, but in truth I find it fulfilling. To assist the gods and guide mortals to the afterlife... it is quite the experience!
Personality:

Contributive:
I do not have the ability to speak only to be told to be silenced. I have my opinions (mainly good opinions at that!) and you better hear me out! I will give my thoughts on a topic whether you like it or not. You may even learn that listening to my words actually results in your own benefit! (Yes, I have a mind as well!)

Sardonic:
I am going to tell it how it is, darling. If you can not cope with what I say, that is your own hindrance. Why should I waste my time sugarcoating opinions just to spare your meek emotions? Not everyone in life is going to like you.

Honest:
Lying is for the weak. The truth is always there in the past, you can not throw some sand over it and pretend it is not there. Dishonesty is not going to help you anywhere in life (much less the afterlife) so save yourself the effort and tell the truth. I, the great Guardian of Anubis, telling foolish little lies? I would sooner give my wings to a peddler.

Respectful:
Hierarchy is the most important thing to me. You are not equal to me. I am not equal to Ra, the mighty god of the sun. I will treat all gods and Guardians of a higher rank with the greatest respect possible. (It is the least I can do to honor one as great as them.) That said, you are to treat me with such respect. I am to be worshipped alongside my mate and Anubis. After all I have done for you mortals, it is the very least I deserve.

Proper:
As you may have gathered from the prior text, I am certainly one for etiquette. There is no need for such nonsense like slang. Surely you lazy mortals can do with saying a couple extra syllables? It really is not that hard. And please, do use some manners. The world is revolting enough without you mortals going and acting like complete slobs.

Ranter:
Excuse me? Ranter? Is that honestly the best personality trait you could come up with? How petty! I, wasting my time complaining? How could you suggest such a thing? See, this is what makes you humans so irritable! Ranter... how underdeveloped. My mate will surely hear about your lack of accurate speech tonight.

Loving:
The thought of me having affections probably came as a complete shock to you, but would I lie? There really is no reason for me to hate you mortals, as pesky as you are. From those adoring little children to those amusing adolescents... you delight me all. Anubis usually leaves me to ease the dying. After all, what could be more comforting then having a gorgeous ebony Guardian here to calm you? I certainly have that desirable affect in me. Perhaps it is my ivory colored eyes or my charming personality... it is a mystery!
Form of disguise when in mortal lands:
Ah, so now you interest to know of my disguise as well? What a strange subject you are. Very well. I am proud to say that I take the form of a sooty falcon. What stunning birds! With such elegant flight maneuvers and jet feathers, those birds are truly one to be admired. And for one as honored as I to masquerade as such a bird makes them all the better!
History:
WIP
My preferences? Ah, something pleasant to discuss! Well, considering how vast Egypt and the afterlife is, there is quite a lot to like. Where to start where to start...

Anubis:
Ah, let us begin with the obvious. Of course I admire my master. He is god of the dead, second to only Osiris, after all! Yes, it gives me such wonder to watch our embalmer care for the dying and prepare the dead. He certainly is one to be in awe of!

Humans:
Such fascinating creatures! With a spectrum of personalities and craft that can stun even I. I have never set eyes on such unique life forms before.

Animals:
As much as I adore man, the creatures of the desert and rivers deserve credit as well. Crocodiles, cranes, bats, felines, such magnificent creations! Second to the sooty falcon, my most loved creature would be the fish. Such clever creatures; to journey through the deltas as opposed to the sands! Might I add that they make quite the meal! There is nothing sweeter then a little smoked salmon. Such a pity we don't eat in such way within the afterlife... alas. I suppose it makes them special for when I cross over to the living world.

Art:
Never before have I witnessed such beauty! The ability to turn dusty old stone into a wondrous craft... the humans have almost outdone even I! My favorite is... oh, what do they name it? Ah, yes. Sculpture. Ceramics. Pottery. Breathtaking, it is.

Pyramids:
Art in the form in the palace; built to honor the gods and I. I am awestruck. I truly have underestimated the power of man's creativity.

Dislikes:
Dislikes? Yes, now you are speaking to me! I could ramble on and on... but you do not seem to be a mortal of a wicked soul. Therefore I shall spare your time constraints.

Rain:
Pesky little droplets, ruining my gorgeous desert view! Of all the places Tefnut could have placed water, she places it on my pyramids! My, do I scorn rain. Thank Ra; it does not rain much in the lands of Egypt. But when it does... ugh.

Laziness:
As much as I love mortals, they can really get under my fur on some occasions. Especially when they are slacking! The pharaohs especially... great Ra, do they get on my nerves! Thinking they are all that... oh yes, that moves me on to my second point:

Royalty:
Silly humans, thinking that you are important! Not so, you are all the same in my opinion. If you want to play on my affections, paint me a nice mural... in a pyramid. Yes, that will do.

Loud Noise:
Mortals, are you trying to give me a migraine? Can you all just silence and complete your occupations like good little subjects? Screaming is completely unnecessary. As is hollering, shrieking, crying, whining, laughing, exclaiming–

Jewelry:
It really only looks nice on me. I hate to be blunt, but that is life.

Wars:
Not only is violence noisy and improper; think of all the deaths! I have a set schedule to follow! I can not waste my precious time transporting and calming hundreds of dying souls! Please, if you really must kill off your enemies, do so in a timely manner.

This Solardream Character...
She keeps insisting on asking all these ridiculous questions about my personality, preferences, and so on. Can I not do without these obnoxious interviews? I do not have all day! Oh well. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your nutty admirers.

Art:
WIP
One thing about G.O.G:
WIP
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guardian of the Gods Entry

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

I like her personality. :3
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 am

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:I like her personality. :3

Thanks c: I had a lot of fun writing from her point of view.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 am

Oh mah goodness. I love her personality. *u* I actually read that whole form without even planning on it. xD Quite amusing.
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me