Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dog adopts by ratsy

Artist ratsy [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ratsy

Dog adopts

Postby ratsy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah too small too see.Any design possible. Almost.

Right now they are free.

Form:
Code: Select all
I WANT A DOG!
Username:
Ref:
Other/Comments:
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dog adopts

Postby cosmic-quark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 am

Cool, can I have one? Btw, I saw you fursona and she's awesome! And I got a hundred on your quiz, and I can only talk on Oekaki, and it takes hours for my message to be approved and hi! *attempts to calm down*
cosmic-quark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmic-quark » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 am

I WANT A DOG!
Username: silverwolf26282
Ref: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1207410
Other/Comments: cute art!

Since I can't post on normal forums, can I buy from your art shop on here? If no, ignore everything below.

An Art order Here!!!
What type do you want (sketch, ect) : Colored Drawing
Ref/VERY detailed descriptions: A golden she-cat with darker golden dapples and light brown paws and tail tip, green eyes. A silver she-cat with one black paw and light blue eyes. A light black she-cat with darker black paws, tail tip, and stripe down her back. Can the first cat be sitting, the silver in this position: http://whatiscat.com/2011/08/jumping.html/ (second cat), and the last hissing at the camera. If you're interested, their names are Mapleshine, Silvermist, and Shadowfire and they're my three sides.
Background ref/description: A forest, maybe a river?
What will you be willing to pay?: 6-7 uncommons, but if it's really hard, I can pay up to ten.
By when do you want it ?(Give me AT LEAST a week, and I will TRY my best to do it by that time): As long as it takes.
Other:: Hi!
Last edited by cosmic-quark on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cosmic-quark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlebug08201 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

I WANT A DOG!
Username: littlebug08201
Ref: ?what
Other/Comments: i want it to be so cute
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageSWAG JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE LOVE DANCE
littlebug08201

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmic-quark » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am

I WANT A DOG!
Other/Comments: This sounds awesome!
P.S.: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1219176 I din't draw this, since I fail with a mouse, but I colored it.
cosmic-quark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:53 pm

silverwolf26282 wrote:I WANT A DOG!

Since I can't post on normal forums, can I buy from your art shop on here? If no, ignore everything below.

An Art order Here!!!
Ref/VERY detailed descriptions: A golden she-cat with darker golden dapples and light brown paws and tail tip, green eyes. A silver she-cat with one black paw and light blue eyes. A light black she-cat with darker black paws, tail tip, and stripe down her back. Can the first cat be sitting, the silver in this position: http://whatiscat.com/2011/08/jumping.html/ (second cat), and the last hissing at the camera. If you're interested, their names are Mapleshine, Silvermist, and Shadowfire and they're my three sides.
What will you be willing to pay?: 6-7 uncommons, but if it's really hard, I can pay up to ten.
By when do you want it ?(Give me AT LEAST a week, and I will TRY my best to do it by that time): As long as it takes.

Yes you can, since you are COPPA. You know I am going to your town with Gabric for 1/2 the summer right?
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #NOT MY DIVISION » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm

can i have one?
i really dont know how the thing works.
but its cool!
congrats on getting on home page. :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
#NOT MY DIVISION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

~Vanilla Latte~ wrote:can i have one?
i really dont know how the thing works.
but its cool!
congrats on getting on home page. :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Vanilla, this is on the first page because it was bumped. LOL. Anyway, copy and fill out the form. The ref is the design you want.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmic-quark » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 am

Philadelia wrote:

An Art order Here!!!

Yes you can, since you are COPPA. You know I am going to your town with Gabric for 1/2 the summer right?

Of course, what day are you coming? And how much will the art cost?
cosmic-quark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:04 am

silverwolf26282 wrote:
Philadelia wrote:

An Art order Here!!!

Of course, what day are you coming? And how much will the art cost?

Since I am friends with you it is free
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me