Ocean's Flow by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ocean's Flow

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 pm

OuO sooo... right now I'm at the beach so why not a surfer boy? It's really hard not to keep this fella for myself T-T I like him so much. I promised adoptables so he's free for adoption. This stally has a cutie mark of a surfboard and a wave c: he sports a shark tooth necklace and a stylish seashell bracelet. This uni uses his magic to surf and it is his special talent!

Owner: goldenrose7

Stallion's Name:
Ocean's Flow "Flow"

Special Talent: surfing
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Thu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Available Surfer Stallion!

Postby Novva » Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Username: ~nova~

MLP Stallion's Name: rip tide

Personality (optional): wip

Art or Story (optional): wip

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am

Username:
~Mossfire~
MLP Stallion's Name:
Billabong.
Personality (optional):
Like a Typical surfer dude, he could stay at the beach for hours. He also collects shells, and loves to surf through tubes.
Art or Story (optional):
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicole Marie » Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

Username:
Pencilmagic
MLP Stallion's Name:
Surfing Reef (nickname is Reef)
Personality (optional):
Reef is a smooth sailing type of pony, he goes with the flow and doesn't talk much. He is very positive when it's good weather, he's mopey when it's storming and he can't go surfing
Art or Story (optional): WIP
Image R.I.P. My Theo boy

Made by imatreXD on deviantart
Nicole Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 am

lovely forms so far c: really neat! I'll judge the forms on May 30th I'd say.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Username:
goldenrose7
MLP Stallion's Name:
Ocean's Flow
Personality (optional):
Flow is a laid-back, surfer dude, with a calm and carefree attitude. He has a brilliantly white smile that makes girls hearts pound in their chests, and he's a major flirt. Flow takes every oppurtunity he can to be on the water, riding his brilliant scarlet surfboard, and even has a house right on the beach, for easy access. Even with his charmingly good looks, Flow has his faults. He's afraid of judgement, so he usually surfs alone, or only with just his best friends, in a secret cove of the beach, hidden away.
Art or Story (optional):

The sun shone off the water brilliantly, and the waves were roaring, as Flow grabbed his board and dove right in. "Woohoo!" He called, his friends paddling out to join him. The musically talented mare, Golden Song, on her deep green surfboard, matching her eyes, flapped her wings to keep balance, while her wonderbolt twin brother, Thunder Blaze, easily moved through the water on his icy blue surfboard. Song let out a yelp, the board tipping over on her, Flow laughing good naturedly as he helped the now waterlogged mare from the water, back onto her board. "You know the point is to stay on the board, right?" He laughed, before she shoved him off. "I could tell you the same thing!" the mare joked, her wet mane streaming water down her face, her eyes sparkling brightly in the tropical sunlight. Flow lifted his head, somehow sensing a wave. "Get ready guys!" He called to the twins, and turned his board around quickly by sitting back on it, then letting the large wave lift and carry him. After a moment of blissful gliding, he began to carve.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Push and pull. To and Fro. Flow spoke over and over in his mind, as he stood, letting instincts take over, letting himself be carried over the wave, the curl starting to foam over him. Letting out a whoop, he put his hand up and shot forwards with ease, his deep thoughtful eyes concentrated and focused, the cheering of Song and Blaze behind him as he flipped off the board, landing with a large splash in the water.

This is as much as i can finish right now, i wanted to put so much more! TT-TT Hope you like what i have anyways!

Golden Song and Thunder Blaze ARE my characters, please do not steal the names or such. :3
Last edited by opti-mism on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 am

You have until the end of the day today to finish your forms c: I'll be judging what you have if you don't finish your forms. Good luck to everyone!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

goldenrose7 wrote:Username:
goldenrose7
MLP Stallion's Name:
Ocean's Flow
Personality (optional):
Flow is a laid-back, surfer dude, with a calm and carefree attitude. He has a brilliantly white smile that makes girls hearts pound in their chests, and he's a major flirt. Flow takes every oppurtunity he can to be on the water, riding his brilliant scarlet surfboard, and even has a house right on the beach, for easy access. Even with his charmingly good looks, Flow has his faults. He's afraid of judgement, so he surfs alone, in a secret cove of the beach, hidden away.
Art or Story (optional):

The sun shone off the water brilliantly, and the waves were roaring, as Flow grabbed his board and dove right in. "Woohoo!" He called, his friends paddling out to join him. The musically talented mare, Golden Song, on her deep green surfboard, matching her eyes, flapped her wings to keep balance, while her wonderbolt twin brother, Thunder Blaze, easily moved through the water on his icy blue surfboard. Song let out a yelp, the board tipping over on her, Flow laughing good naturedly as he helped the now waterlogged mare from the water, back onto her board. "You know the point is to stay on the board, right?" He laughed, before she shoved him off. "I could tell you the same thing!" the mare joked, her wet mane streaming water down her face, her eyes sparkling brightly in the tropical sunlight. Flow lifted his head, somehow sensing a wave. "Get ready guys!" He called to the twins, and turned his board around quickly by sitting back on it, then letting the large wave lift and carry him. After a moment of blissful gliding, he began to carve.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Push and pull. To and Fro. Flow spoke over and over in his mind, as he stood, letting instincts take over, letting himself be carried over the wave, the curl starting to foam over him. Letting out a whoop, he put his hand up and shot forwards with ease, his deep thoughtful eyes concentrated and focused, the cheering of Song and Blaze behind him as he flipped off the board, landing with a large splash in the water.

This is as much as i can finish right now, i wanted to put so much more! TT-TT Hope you like what i have anyways!

Golden Song and Thunder Blaze ARE my characters, please do not steal the names or such. :3

Your story won me. I liked how you had other characters for him to be with c: now he can have an ohana (family) ^^ Ocean's Flow it is. Your writing is lovely by the way, it flowed really well. Keep up the writing, you never know where it could take you.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:Your story won me. I liked how you had other characters for him to be with c: now he can have an ohana (family) ^^ Ocean's Flow it is. Your writing is lovely by the way, it flowed really well. Keep up the writing, you never know where it could take you.

This just completely made my day, making me smile through my tears. (Really bad day, so this is huge. :3 ) Your compliment about my writing just completely made me grin, and i can't stop smiling now. Thank you, not only for Ocean's Flow, but for the smiles as well.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me