Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

my life. by michaela99

Artist michaela99 [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

my life.

Postby michaela99 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ive ben sad latley i just miss my normal life or at least what was a normal life to me.i moved a little bit ago and i already miss my friends fighting all the time.my school used to be so small i onley had 13 kids in my class.now my class has 18 not counting the other class of the same grade with them its 36 i think.i feel like that rose ill never open up until i have sunlite and water witch would be my friends at my old school.you never know how close you are to someone until there not there anymore.i feel like the teachers are twisted evil :twisted: and untrust worthey thay think thay can do no wrong that just because kids dont have as mutch book smarts as thay do.i dont talk to the guidince counceler because there just as untrust worthey as teachers. ive felt like this my whole life(or at least as long as ive ben in school)and my parents wuoldent care thayed just baby me for a little yell and say its rediculas and forget about it.thanks for reading.

for thoes of you who think im crazy type a couple slaps to wake me up.
michaela99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me