Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Heart Rate Monitor by kitykitywldchld

Artist kitykitywldchld [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heart Rate Monitor

Postby kitykitywldchld » Fri May 25, 2012 12:59 am

This is just a plain old heart rate... Nothing special, I guess.

I can't wait for the season 8 of Grey's Anatomy to come out on Nexflix so I can watch it!! I wanna catch up with the rest of the world so bad... but it's kinda hard because I can't find anywhere to watch all of season 8. I can watch the last 5 episodes on Hulu, and I think you can watch them on the ABC website too, but only the last five, of course! I watched the first minute and a half of the first episode (season 8) on Hulu because that's what was aloud in a demo or regular account of Hulu. I'd have to get Hulu Plus to watch the whole thing.

Anyway, I've gone a bit crazy, and I need to calm myself down... haha, I've gone way off topic of my picture... well I guess it wasn't too far off topic, but I still. I need to get focused.

So, thanks for checking it out. Liking it, giving it a star, whatever you like to think of it as... thanks.(:
-19forevers

ps. I still need to come up with a signature to put on pictures like this... hmmmmmmm.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitykitywldchld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me