Tribe of the Hilaos (Still A W.I.P but you may post) by Boaz

Based on Click to view
Artist Boaz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tribe of the Hilaos (Still A W.I.P but you may post)

Postby Boaz » Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Decided to make my own species called the Hilaos, which are wolf like creatures with no ears (or rarely both ears) and a bobbed/pom tail. They range in sizes some are big as a fox while others are about the size of a cow. I will make a thread about these creatures but for now here's a little more about them.

Habitat
These creatures are mainly found in the Andes mountains in South America, where they may once in awhile come down to a nearby town in Chile. It's very rare to find a Hilao in a town, especially when people are near since they only are close to one another. They live mostly where it's green, toward the bottom of the mountain tops so then they can snatch up something that a farmer has left by.

Food
Hilaos are not very picky creatures, they tend to eat meat and fruits most of their lifetime. Unlike regular wolves they like the taste of something sweet like a banana or mango. They will prey on stuff like goats or anything that might be ediable, like a rabbit or if they're big enough a llama. The people near the Andes respect these creatures and feed them every one in a while, either fruits or an offering of dead livestock.

Ranks
The ranks of these creatures are like any other pack but they consider themselves a tribe, there is 2 leaders, 2 subordinate leaders, a shaman, hunters, gatherers, nurses ( who take care of the puppies), elders, puppies, and guards. There can and only will be 2 leaders and subordinate leaders, One main shaman and 2 helpers, One main hunter and 4-6 hunters, One main Gatherer 3-5 gatherers, One main Nurse 2-4 nurses, up to 4 elders, and 12 puppies at a time.

Jewelry
The jewelry represents a passing through puppyhood into adulthood, you get piercings once you have become of age to mate. The male's usually have more masculine jewlery like a necklace without gemstones, muzzles, stuff like that...while the ladies flash off with decorative jewelry. This attracts the opposite gender to one another, the more the females have to flash the more men are attracted.

Senses
Since the Hilaos have no ears and small tails, their sense of smell and sight have increased by a lot. They can smell for a couple meters away, and that's how they find their prey most of the time. The sight helps a bunch so if they were on one mountain trying to find a missing member they could search with their eyes and be able to find them easily. But since the Hilaos have no ears, they are allowed to speak with emotions and through minds. Let's say one is mad, it may bare it's teeth and speak to the other it is mad at through it's head.

Mating
With the Hilaos they tend to choose a lifelong partner, never leaving their side. This works to their benefits because if the leaders have to walk away from the position of being leaders both have to leave and start a new pack. This usually happens to puppies if the positions are full in the Tribe that they were born in.

Alright time for the Puppies:

Mine
The first female of the litter that is very flirtatious, knows how to use her words wisely, adventurous, doesn't give up easily, and tends to be the one most look up to. Note: She is Alpha female

Pup 1
This little one is full of energy, with markings that look at though it has been imprinted on by the sun. The eyes are yellow, and has silver jewelry. This one also has a purple tongue.

Pup 2
This one has a lighter colored body with darker grey jewelry, she seems to be very cheerful. She has a turquoise color of eyes and purple markings.

Pup 3
This one tends to be mischievous always wanting to almost break the rules of the Alphas. This one has a black body with green markings and blue eyes. It has silver jewelry, and a blue tongue.

Pup 4
Seems to be the 'out there' one of the group. He has red eyes, a white body and some yellow markings to top it off. He has obsidian metal gauges in his ears and same with his muzzle and collar. He's extremely quiet and doesn't talk much through his head.

Going to make refs for the puppies later.

Forums:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pup You Want:[/b]
[b]Name of Pup:[/b]
[b]Gender of Pup:[/b]
[b]Personality of Pup:[/b]
[b]Pup's History:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b] (at least 1 paragraph)
[b]Art:[/b] (If your story is over 3 paragraphs long you don't have to do it but will raise score percentile)

Please erase the ()'s and what's in them, also you may add things to the forum if you wish. I will decide on a date when I'll judge these little guys or gals.
I haven't been on in quite some time, but I promise I am going to be more active for the sake of my W.O.I. Boaz! I am taken by EndingLemur!
Boaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tribe of the Hilaos (Still A W.I.P but you may post)

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu May 24, 2012 8:32 pm

looks good. let me know when there done please. I am interested in pup 3.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tribe of the Hilaos (Still A W.I.P but you may post)

Postby .Middy. » Thu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I love pup 4, I'll make a form for him In the morning if that's ok?
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me