Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Running Through A Field by ScarletFeather11

Artist ScarletFeather11 [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Running Through A Field

Postby ScarletFeather11 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 am

I'm better drawing horses on paper not on a computer lol I tried my best it took a while because I kept messing up on the head and hooves plus I made the back too long. But I think I did a good job. The horse is actually a 35 year old horse I used to ride. Her name was Topaz and she was the best horse for riding. I love her to death I wish she was mine but I think she died a few years ago and it's sad. I had my first show accident with her XD Somehow she bursted into a gallop when we were trotting. My fingers felt numb and my foot slipped out of the stirrup and I fell off on the side. I hurt my back minor bad so I did have to go to the emergency room. I got X-rays and nothing was broken just a minor injury. I'm full of spunk now and lol I might be getting my second horse in real life soon! Yes my second one because the very first horse I ever got from a friend of my family. Smoke died September 11th 2010 at 8:00pm in the barn, after a healthy five years living with me and my family. Rest in peace my dear Smoke.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
My Riverbank Hollow Morgans
My Cottonwood Horses Cottonwood Ranch My Running Bear Tolters
ScarletFeather11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me