Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mother by JerseyDusk

Artist JerseyDusk [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mother

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

This is what my mother's day present for my mom is. I'm going to get this made into a mouse pad, because she's been, without meaning to, hinting she needs one. I really hop she likes it and I will continue on to make her a card on oekaki as well. So please don't take this.

Now I know this is bad but I put alot of emotion into this piece. I wasn't looking for a piece of intermedate, because I'm not. I was looking to make a piece that describes my ablitity and still go 'outside' of my box. I am really pleased on how the whole thing turned out, especially the horse <3 My art teacher would kill me if she saw this but, I think it looks good c: I was going to add a foal but it didn't look right. xD

Art (C) - Me
Ref (C) - Click
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me