Entry Addition by Crum

Based on Click to view
Artist Crum [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry Addition

Postby Crum » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 am

HIHIHIHI well this is my other entry's (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1158072) little pet type thing. Its a dragon hybrid that purposely lights its tail fur on fire(which is coated in a fuel type secretion from a gland at the tip, the rest of its fur cannot burn without this 'fuel') It also has a light on the top of its head. These are to light it and its owners way through the darkness of the caves it lives in.
It does actually have very small wings, but rarely ever uses them due to the fact that they are completely covered in about 10 centimeters of fur.
It does not breathe fire, rather it spits sparks. It walks on 2 legs and uses the other 2 as hands.

(this can also just be the entry if you would rather it not be the pet of the other dragon)
Crum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry Addition

Postby Drakongeist » Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Awwwe! cute^^

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me