PAT Adoptable #2-ADOPTED by Mr.Milo

Based on Click to view
Artist Mr.Milo [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PAT Adoptable #2-ADOPTED

Postby Mr.Milo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 am

This adopatble is available...Please fill ou this form to adopt.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Puppy Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Adoption now closed no more entries will be accepted!

Adoptable now belongs to Nimrod97!

stats will be added later...
Last edited by Mr.Milo on Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Loves

Image Image
ImageImage

Hello, my name is Mr.Milo but you can
call me Milo!^^
Signature art by me!

Join.Me: Offline
DeviantArt: Aasmus
Mr.Milo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PAT Adoptable #2-Being Vacinated

Postby SecretsLive » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 am

Accepted you may remove the vaccinated sign.
      Image Image Image Image Image Image
      I am basically quitting Chicken Smoothie. I don't have as much time as I'd like to get online, so I am giving up all of my CS pets for artwork of my characters\fursonas. I'm also done participating in all of my roleplays. I have two Jelly Bean Dragons, a species made by Hiccup, and I'm trying out for an baby inverted Dox Dragon, by Teleport. To participate in my character drawing contest with amazing Very Rare prizes from '08 and '09 click here. These are my JBDs, Apples and Starburst.

SecretsLive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PAT Adoptable #2

Postby Nimrod97 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 am

I CAN'T STOP ADDING MOOOORRRRREEEEEE

Imma sucker for natural simple designs haha, plus I have another dog that looks "similar" to her so they would look cute in art together haha

Username: Nimrod97

Puppy Name: Ranie (ran-e)
Art by ○~Discover~○

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Personality: Very modest but loves to play around,she gets along well with others and doesn't get into to many fights. The only time she would ever fight is if someone hurt her family or friends, or an elder. She has a huge soft spot for old people and has an affection for rats and oppusoms. She loves to be called Pip and enjoys being scratched on the bottom of her chin. She doesn't like it when people touch her tail or her ears, she hates it when people spit on her, step on her feet, pull her tail, step on her tail, or pull on her whiskers. She also dislikes screaming. She loves Blue dog food brand and she likes a good game of fetch with either a stick, or her baby blue tennis ball. She doesn't like to be called Pup or Kid. Her favorite treat by the way is pineapple upside down cake. (I am eating it as I make this form so hey I like it haha)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
History: She was born in the pound, her mother was a loved family pet, raised with care, nurtured with love, until one day her owner came home from being recently fired. She threw a tantrum, kicking her outside, about a month away from delivering her pups. She was lucky, she was found recently at a nearby park by two toddlers and thier mother. They wanted to keep her but thier dad said they couldn't so they did the next best thing and took her to the pound. The owner of the pound came to have a huge soft spot for her and just couldn'y have her put down. Since she was carrying no one wanted to adopt her. She soon had her pups, a litter of 3. Ranie being the middle child. The pound owner took them into foster care until the pups came to be 8 weeks old and then she personally adopted them out. That is when I soon ran into the pound just volunteering not even expecting to find a new friend. I saw them and wanted to snatch them all up but it just wasn't a logical thing to do, I didnt have enough money to care for all three of them. I soon adopted Ranie and took her home. There I had a blue tennis ball laying there next to all her other doggie dog items. And that is the story of my baby Ranie,^^

When we got to my 5 room apartment the first thing she did was run in the living room and snatch up her tennis ball, she gommed all over it and made it a slimmy mess, of course she wanted me to play fetch with her. I squated down on the floor, throwing the ball as far as I could in the confined little apartment, wanting to show her what a nice owner I would be to her. She was amazing at playing fetch, she would run and get it, catching half the time and she would bring it back as soon as she slipped clumsily on the floor in her rush for the ball. She soon became tired so I went and settled on the couch cooling off though I had done nothing but sit there but it seemed like she was draining my energy! She went and took a few slops from the water bowl coming up to give me a big wet kiss, I pushed her away playfully not wanting to offend my little baby haha. She trotted back over and decided to try her food, she had it down in about 3 minutes so I layed her down and rubbed her stomach to keep it from flipping, I could see that the pace of eating food would be a downfall on my little Ranie. I got up and sat down on the couch watching food network, cupcake wars was on, my favorite! I had Ranie come up and lay beside me, I stroked her velvety ears and got her brush out to brush out the tangles in her long neck fur. She just layed there, her energy drained from her exciteful day. She soon dozed off with her whistling snore going on and on and on, I giggled in amuzement, watching her leg twitch randomly in her sleep. I got up to go make dinner, I had been so obsessed over her I hadn't even thought about myself. I decided to just cook up some Ramon Noddles, yes they may be cheap but man are they good. I chomped down on those as hungry as I was. I decided to just go ahead and make a pineapple upside down cake, I mean I have been planning on making it for awhile now so why not "celebrate" the arivale of my baby Ranie. It was done in about 26 minutes, i took it out of the oven to cool. I decided to go take a shower while it cooled so the wait wouldn't be as harsh. It was about a 20 minute shower, I got out, dried off and put on my Regular show shirt and sweats. I walked around the corner and saw my cake being munched on by my dog, at least it cooled down!
Theme Song: I Want by One Direction

Favorite...

Color: Pastel Blue and pastel yellow
Movie: Jacka$$
Saying: Me Gusta
Water: Bubble Water
Food: Pineapple Upsidedown Cake
Candy: Candy Canes
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green and Grey
Sea Animal: Sea Otter
Name: Jason and Oscar
Car: Mustangs (specifically the Elenaor Mustang^^)
Band: One Direction, Metallica, and Def Leppard
Other: I loves her muchly and I will use her soooo much haha, you don't even know, you don't even know....
And could I make her a border collie?

I can't make any art of her currently but I will make as much art as possible when I can get my hands on a working computer haha. Yep I put all this together with my poo poo phone.

viewtopic.php?t=1151231 The link that shows her two best buds, other than me haha. (number 1 and 3, number 3 is the one she looks similar to) Ypu know, she just might be my fursona haha. If not my second main character
Last edited by Nimrod97 on Thu May 03, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 am

Going for this. (:
Username:
Puppy Name:
History:
Other:
wip-

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimrod97 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 pm

When do you think this will end?
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PAT Adoptable #2-ADOPTED

Postby Nimrod97 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Thank you^^ I love her lots
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me