Based on Click to view
Artist peachie. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Frefull Adopt #12

Postby peachie. » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Hey everyone!
This is my first one I have designed, and I hope you all like it! Feel free to post a form for him/her!

What in the World is a Frefull?
A Frefull Roo is a chubby mix between a dragon and a kangaroo. They, unlike their dragon halves, are born not from an egg. Frefulls love to graze on grassy plains; eating their natural diet. It includes berries, roots, weeds, and grasses. Though, once adopted dont be surprised it they do some begging for some candy or a soda or two! They have usually dusty fur which ranges from straight to curly.

The owner of this frefull is OkamiSenshi c;
Last edited by peachie. on Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frefull Adopt #12

Postby fish-soda » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Username: th_Emo
Frefull Name: Emma
Why you like this frefull: because it is soooo amazing and i love it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Other: nothin much!
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripey » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 am

Beautuful amour! <3333
*hugtackles*
Stripey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 am

Yay first person to enter! 8D
Awuh thanks stripey! //hugs tackles too

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feather~tail :) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

I think I'll pull out. Good luck evey one! :)
Last edited by Feather~tail :) on Tue May 01, 2012 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have been thinking about leaving CS for a wile so I am. All my pets will go to my BFF ~{FireWarrior}~ and other random people....BYE CS!
Feather~tail :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripey » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 am

Feather~tail :) wrote:
username; feather~tail
frefull's name; Amore(love)
gender; Female
personality; Sweet, loveable, kind!
why you like this frefull; Its blue and has awesome
other; How minny can you have ?

Please reread the Frefull's home page ^^
Stripey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Feather~tail :) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am

Hehe...dint read that..thanks.
I have been thinking about leaving CS for a wile so I am. All my pets will go to my BFF ~{FireWarrior}~ and other random people....BYE CS!
Feather~tail :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heterochromia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 am

I love the color! I may just have to enter for this one...
Edit: I am :)

username;
Okamisenshi
    frefull's name;
Tiānkōng (Sky)
    gender;
Male
    personality;
Sky is a very energetic frefull. He is always looking for food and is constantly hopping around. He was named sky because of his unique colors and because of how high he can jump. His belly is a bottomless pit and if Sky has gone missing you can find him out in the meadow chomping on some food. Although Sky may come off as the greedy type, he is very generous (Unlike most frefulls) despite his hunger. He loves to share and cuddle and is very kind when he isn't eating. Many describe him as having multiple personality disorder, one side for being obsessed with eating, the other for being a totally calm, non-obnoxious, loving frefull. He also has a big sense of humor and is constantly cracking jokes and messing around. Sky is not the sharpest knife in the draw but he is very protective about his friends and family. He can be touchy and gets attached to certain people quite quickly and is often jealous when he can't be your main attention. If you can stand his cuddles and jealousy, then Sky would be a great companion for you!

His worst fear is having to starve to death, growing up lonely, and being un-loved. His likes are lenient people, warm days, and frefulls who wont fight his cuddles.
    why you like this frefull;
I like this frefull because the color combinations go really well and I love the design of the frefull. If I could own this cutie I *may* hug attack you >:3
    other;
Thank you so much for checking out my entry and sorry I didn't write as much as usual I am a bit dazed from strep throat...
q
Last edited by heterochromia on Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
full credit to ShinigamiRukia for the art
heterochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Hypnotic » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 pm

username;
`Hypnotic
frefull's name;
Zaroc
gender;
Male
personality;
He's quite a mellow Frefull, hopping aorund peacefully and humming suits him more than picking fights and swearing at others. He doesn't like to eat out in the open, so he sticks to eating the smaller grasses unlike his companions. He travels in a group of five, because he can't stand to be alone. He'll start hysterically crying because of when his parents died when he was young, and some Frefully told him they left him, even though they didn't on choice. He's mostly energetic, even when he's alone, due to him trying to get back to his friends. He takes pride in his colorful markings, and shows them off, even though that isn't in his nature. He enjoys hopping contests, and laughing around with his close friends. Whenever he's having fun, he's the best to be around because his face lights up, and he always tells the best jokes. When it's somber around he can act quiet, and for the most part supportive. He's great at acting, which comes in handy a lot, although he feels bad about his great acting skills, deceiving his friends isn't his favorite 'sport.'
why you like this frefull;
I love Frefulls, and this amazing design! It's perfect.
other;
Frefulls live in groups of 3-5
Frefull babies are called Kilets.
Last edited by `Hypnotic on Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
`Hypnotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Tue May 01, 2012 9:15 am

~reserved post~
Queen Akemi