[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character gender and species:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why you want to adopt:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b](optional if doing art)
[b]Art:[/b](optional if doing story)
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SiS tiger adoption

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Oh my goodness! It is so awesome!!!!

Username: The Joker

Character name: Tzekel-Khan

Character gender and species: Male, Scene Tigon (because I love random things like that :3).

Personality: Tzekel Khan is serious and grave. A lone wolf with a dark past, Tzekel Khan has sociaphobia, since his father locked him in his house for the first 16 years of his life. Tzekel only likes to be around one person, Nicodemus. Tzekel Khan loves physical contact, but only if it is initiated by the other party, as he himself is to shy to ever ask for anything. He tries to be stoic, but he is often emotionally wrought with emotional pain and loss.

When Tzekel is around Nicodemus, however, he blossoms into quite beautiful rose. He is witty, sarcastic, and even borderline crazy. When around Nicodemus and Nicodemus alone, he loves having fun, and lets a wild side of him come out. Nicodemus tries to encourage this, as this is apart of his healing from his tragic past. Sadly, though, while it takes Tzekel a long time to come out of his shell, he snaps back in faster than you can blink the moment something goes wrong.

Why you want to adopt: I love scene characters, but since I am not very good at drawing and coloring, a lot of my characters are wolves that look pretty much alike. I have always loved and been drawn to tigers, and I feel like quite a tiger myself. For some reason, Tzekel Khan reminds me of myself in that he is bright and colorful, while still having a foreboding look.

Story:(optional if doing art) {The characters mentioned in this story are my own characters that I have adopted} Tzekel Khan followed Nicodemus as they walked down Third Street Promenade. Nicodemus looked back at Tzekel Khan and motioned for him to come over so he may talk properly, "You know I am leaving for Rio De Janeiro tomorrow," Nicodemus said flatly. Tzekel Khan nodded, watching the sidewalk as the passed a few stores and booths.

"You know that Holt Kazed and Smaug Tamzarion are going to check in on you in the mornings and at night to make sure you are eating and sleeping properly?" Another nod was all Nicodemus received.

"I assume, then, that you also know that Rushmore will be staying over tonight?" Tzekel Khan froze. What? During Tzekel Khan's last night with his best friend, roommate, father-figure, and psychologist, Rushmore had to come over?!

"Why?" Tzekel Khan let out the word in a strangled fashion, voice choking around the word.

"So that he may adjust to the apartment faster," Nicodemus said before walking into Johnny Rockets©, flanked by Tzekel, and was sat down. He addressed Tzekel's sad, lost expression with a tender look that was unlike the stern wolf, "Tzekel, I know that you rely on me for your social interaction, but you need to start looking to others for friendship as well. I know this is going to be hard for you! I really do! Please, just please give Rushore a chance!" Tzekel looked up to see the pleading look on Nicodemus' face.

Tzekel Khan sighed, "Alright, fine," He admitted defeat with closed eyes. Nicodemus smiled as a waitress walked up to their booth.

"What can I getcha boys?" She asked brightly.

"Two burgers, two fries, two chocolate shakes," Nicodemus deadpanned.

The waitress looked nervous, but she nodded and hurried off. Tzekel couldn't really say he blamed her for practically running away. Deadpanning Nicodemus was scary. With a small smile, he looked Nicodemus in the eyes and spoke, "Are you still seeing that she-wolf? What was her name...Kurochi?"

Nicodemus shook his head, "She said it would never work out with you as my live in client. She said that you need me more than any girl ever would, and was proud that I have taken on such a difficult task."

Tzekel felt a twinge of guilt. He knew the last few years had been hard on Nicodemus. Tzekel Khan had given him practically no breathing space, and since he was basically being rehabilitated from society after years of Solitary confinement, that meant that Nicodemus was allowed no social interaction.

Nicodemus continued, not noticing the look in Tzekel's eyes, "That is alright, though. I always told her she would be better off with Jezabel. He has a proper job and a proper life, so I am not sad," Nicodemus ended the sentence with a smile, but it faded when he saw the look of pain in Tzekel's eyes. Every word had been a verbal blow to Tzekel's conscience, and now he looked like he wanted a hug.

Nicodemus sighed, "I know you blame yourself Nicodemus. Don't. It's not your fault. I took you in proudly, and everyday I am proud of what you have accomplished. I regret nothing."

Tzekel heaved a sigh and forced the tears back, "I know I shouldn't. I know. It's just so hard being reminded everyday that the one person that cared for you, that ever wanted you to be happy, that ever returned the love you gave had to be removed from his life to heal your own."

Nicodemus got up from his seat, sat down next to Tzekel, and held him tightly. Tzekel melted into the hug with a smile.

"I will try my hardest to be nice to Rushmore, Nicodemus. For you."

Nicodemus nodded, petting the dark hair on Tzekel's head, "I know you will, Tzekel Khan. I know you will."

Art:(optional if doing story)

Relationships: Nicodemus: A therapist, a father, a roommate, and a friend, Tzekel Khan clings to his wolf in the same way one might cling to a lifeline. Nicodemus is patient, calm, stern, but also understanding, and knows that Tzekel simply requires help for the next few years until he is ready to be assimilated into society. Nicodemus, however, being an on-call therapist, also must leave occasionally for a few months at a time to help people in other countries. When this happens, Nicodemus leaves Tzekel with his close friends and fellow therapists. Nicodemus always returns to Tzekel, though, and despite the first few attempts of him leaving resulted in a complete restart of Tzekel's rehabilitation, Tzekel has gotten much better about being left, and has even started to improve despite Nicodemus' absence.

Smaug Tamzarion and Holt Kazed: Two wolves that, like Nicodemus, are therapists. Holt and Smaug act as Tzekel's babysitters whenever Nicodemus leaves. Tzekel does not show any emotion towards them accept for quiet resentment. Holt often tries to get Tzekel to warm up to him, but most of his attempts are shut down by Tzekel. Smaug, however, accepts Tzekel's distress of them being around, and simply gives Tzekel his space. While no one knows what exactly goes on when they watch over Tzekel, but over the years, Tzekel has begun to calm down around them. So much so, in fact, that the two only check in on him morning and night, and leave Tzekel to his peace.

Rushmore: Nicodemus' nephew, around Tzekel Khan's age, but the exact opposite of the tigon, Rushmore is wild, eager, and always ready for a game. While no one knows why, Tzekel seems to hate Rushmore, and often avoids him like the plague. However, around Tzekel, Rushmore calms down, and tries his absolute hardest to cater to all of Tzekel's needs. Because Rushmore is Nicodemus' nephew, Tzekel Khan often feels a bit pushed aside whenever Rushmore is around, despite Nicodemus' insistent comments that, while he loves Rushmore as his nephew, he loves Tzekel as a son. Rushmore thinks he and Tzekel could be really great friends if Tzekel tries, but like Holt Kazed, Tzekel often shuts Rushmore down before he can even begin.

Other: I wanted to add the relationship thing, because these characters are mentioned in the story. Since I have the characters, a plot, and an idea, I would love to write a story about Tzekel, if I win him. I would, also love to make him my fursona, if that is alright!
Last edited by Fawkes-Rinzler on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Username:
xX-Nix-Xx

Character name:
Character gender and species:
Personality:
Why you want to adopt:
Story:(optional if doing art)
Art:(optional if doing story)
Other:
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm

bump?
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Username:
SkySmoke

Character name:
Vivid

Character gender and species:
Female
Tiger/Snow Leopard Cross She's the size/build of snow leopard, with the markings of a tiger...plus, well, you know...the rainbow. Which will be explained

Personality:
Vivid is a little bit of a spaz. She is wicked smart, and can be serious if she needs to be, but for the most part she is just as random as her coat colors. Outwardly very friendly and social, but she doesn't get truly close to very many. She is an extremely loyal friend, and is very, very protective over the ones she loves; to the point of being lethal. More of her personality will be explained in her story.

Why you want to adopt:
Because omg the design is just O.o and I love big cats, but have never been able to design one that I liked. All of my characters are horses/dogs, and I just can't seem to find a big cat design i loved. I think i know why now, I've been waiting for this one lol.

Story:
The huge, rainbow tiger looking cat that stretches lazily across my couch as become a common sight in my house; so much so that my friends don't even notice anymore. Most of them will lazily pet her head in greeting, if they acknowledge her at all. If she doesn't like you, she prefers to be left alone anyhow. The ones she is close to will cuddle up next to her when we watch tv. They share their food with her, much the same way you would the family dog. But it hasn't always been this way. In fact, it was very, very different.

(Very much a WIP)

Art:
I can not draw to save my soul. I order art of my characters

Other:

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 am

Great entries so far:3

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 am

I edited my form, it now actually has an added section that I really hope you don't mind about! I felt like it was kind of important to who he is! If you don't want me to have this section, I can remove it.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Sorry Joker and Nix, I got a bribe I couldn't refuse for her^^;

Adult • She/they