Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dragon Designs ~ 1st Batch by Drakongeist

Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Dragon Designs ~ 1st Batch

Postby Drakongeist » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 am

Yes XP It just goes to show the things boredom can do to you.

Rules:
First come first served.
Always post forms on THIS PAGE unless I say otherwise.(going to do more by colouring this in, not editing.)
Once the design is your, you may do whatever you want with it, exept sell it.DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE IT AWAY WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST.
You may edit the design, add items, use it for rolplaying or even off chicken smoothie, its all yours.
Dont use a design that is not yours!
I would like it if you didnt completely redesign it, you can edit it, just dont change the whole thing completely.
Sometimes I may like a design enough to keep it, in which case I will put a green hand on it, these are not for sale!

I plan to do more, these are for sale.
NOTE: If you try to buy something with a common/very common/uncommon that I already have, I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.I will accept doubles of rares, but nothing lower.

CURRENTLY FOR SALE:
1~ Taken (Kitten99)
2~ Taken (Nimaine)
3~ Taken (Mine)
4~ Taken (Nightmaregirl)
5~ Taken (Mine)
6~ Taken (Tag)
7~ Taken (Save You Tonight)
8~ Taken (Dark Hearted)
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]What Im paying with:[/b]
[b]Why I want this:[/b]
Last edited by Drakongeist on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragon Designs ~ 1st Batch

Postby Nimaine » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am

Username:
Nimaine
Number:
What Im paying with:
2011 uncommon
Why I want this:
I was going to order a custom dragon design from you anyway over pm- but I like this option :)

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:44 am

Username:Nightmaregirl
Number: 4
What Im paying with: Sent a trade
Why I want this: I love the design. Also,I don't have any dragon charactors.

DAcharsart

i'm just a small bird who is obsessed with drawing and fitness. feel free to pm me at any time, i'm super friendly and love to talk. i used to be perishable and madman, please don't steal either one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drakongeist » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks^^ Their all yours!

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising

╔════════════════════╗

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crum » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Pretty! I really like the blue one xD
Crum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drakongeist » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 am

Thanks^^ Im half way done with some more, I should be able to finish it today, and if Im in a drawing mood like I was last night, I might even get a third set done.

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby decalcomanie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 am

Username: Save You Tonight
Number: 7
What Im paying with: Sent a trade
Why I want this: The design is really lovely, and I don't have a dragon Character yet, so it will be nice to have one.
╔════════════════════════════╗
✿ milo / any pronouns / pan / a real life puppy ✿

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

i'm milo! i really love k-pop, j-pop and video games ♡ i also love talking to people so i'm here to chat about anything and everything. i'm really chatty and i adore people and listening to them speak about the things they love. i just love making everyone happy ♡
╚════════════════════════════╝
decalcomanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daniel » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Username: Tag

Number: 6

What Im paying with: 2009 Uncommon, wishlist. Sent in a trade.

If it happens to be a double, I'm more than willing to pay with something more to your fancy.

Why I want this: Simply the best design, stood out ^.^
[Pub][Rook][Marty][Tag][Adam][Dust]

current themsong - june - A Little Messed Up

I hoard butterfly wolves

Things we lost to the flame
Things we'll never see again....
All that we've amassed
Sits before us, s h a tter e d into a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh .
Daniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frobischer » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 am

Username: Dark Hearted
Number: 8
What I'm paying with: Sending trade
Why I want this: This design is very cool, and I simply love dragons.
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drakongeist » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 am

Yep^^ Thanks!All yours!

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising

╔════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me