SP 4.0~ by jasperco

Based on Click to view
Artist jasperco [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

SP 4.0~

Postby jasperco » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 am

The time has come yet again where me and Artio re-vamp ur fursonas. Y'all know SP. She's all fancy and stuff. :3

Her hair- Her hair has never changed since I came up with her. I just got attached to it and well, she's always going to have it.
Her muzzle- Her muzzle is the LSN colors. I took it from the last SP I had. I liked it too much.
X's- Those are the One-X X's. From my favorite Three Days Grace album.
The belly- It's the Atria colors. They are one her belly because I want them to be on her belly.
Her hind legs- They are red and blue for my favorite band slash pairing. (Arti knows exactly who. :D) Bradam~. <33
Her back- When we all came up with the "queen of.." things, I was the Queen Of Hearts. So that's a heart on her back, if you can see it. xD
Her ears- They have yellow, red and blue on them because of the colors off of the Breathe Carolina album, Hello Fascination. (My last username)
She's supposed to have red warpaint on her right cheek in leu of the new Used album, Vulnerable. But alas, you can't see it, so I didn't put it. Just use your imagination~!
She was also supposed to have cat eyes but I can't change the linart. That was for Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. :\
SP is still very androgenous and I like to keep her that way. :3
Arti's is probably going to be way better. v-v
AND, I keep getting angry because I always have to have her hair and I can't find any line arts that are duos or treos with the hair. :U So sorry everyone.
WIP
jasperco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SP 4.0~

Postby Artio » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I like how it looks like you have Bradam socks on. xD
And Esspe, Fursonas are just supposed to represent you, not be a cool contest. *pat pat* SP's very unique.
Now we just need a picture of them together! :D
Artio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me