Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

StarClan did not do this... by DamesleFly

Artist DamesleFly [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

StarClan did not do this...

Postby DamesleFly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am

A battle was being fought ThunderClan was attacked in their camp at moon high by WindClan,ThunderClan won then WindClan split up into 3 groups but did not go home.A ThunderClan patrol was ambushed by 1 of the 3 groups at the WindClan boarder,an another patrol was attacked by the lake,and the other patrol was ambushed by the old thunderpath,RiverClan came to help WindClan.ShadowClan helped ThunderClan.Many cats were hurt.Then the sun went black but was it StarClan no it was an Eclipes as Sol warned the Clans of.But it stopped the battle but is the Eclipes coming again StarClan does not even know(I think like Sol and Jaypaw just because these cats are dead does not mean they know everything oh yay so they have stars on their fur big wif!)...and will Lionpaw's dream meetings with Halkfrost and Tigerstar make Lionpaw a killer just for power like Tigerstar :?: :?: :?: :shock: :o
Last edited by DamesleFly on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Team Gale.Because He Was There First,He Is Hot,And He Didn't Try To Choke Katniss.Gale Hawthorne Is Better Than Peeta Mellark In A Heartbeat.What Was The MockingJay Thinking?Having Childeren With...Peeta? I Would Go To District Two And Drag Gale Over To District Twelve.I Would Walk The Whole Way!Becasue He's Better.
DamesleFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: StarClan did not do this...

Postby mywashingtonromance » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 am

I lovee Sol and hes right. StarClan does not know everything
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DamesleFly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:15 am

Yeah StarClan does not know everything!!! ;)
Team Gale.Because He Was There First,He Is Hot,And He Didn't Try To Choke Katniss.Gale Hawthorne Is Better Than Peeta Mellark In A Heartbeat.What Was The MockingJay Thinking?Having Childeren With...Peeta? I Would Go To District Two And Drag Gale Over To District Twelve.I Would Walk The Whole Way!Becasue He's Better.
DamesleFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DamesleFly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:21 am

Any replys???Please SOMEONE!!!!
DamesleFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 am

Well you could put the airbrush on black and make it darker
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meco&Clar » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 am

I sooo agree! I just finished reading that one! Oh,have you gatten to the the part where they are in the naming cerimny for Hollyfe-I mean Hollypaw and Lion-paw? Well,I shouldn't tell you huh?
Ps-YAY WARRIORS POWER OF THREE
pss-Srarclan does NOT know everything..they are dumber than a newborn kit anyways...well,to me!
OMG CLAR AND I ARE NOT QUITTING BUT WILL ONLY BE ON ABOUT TWO HOURS A DAY! YAY! WE FINALLY WORKED OUT A TIME SCEDULE WITH OUR BOSSES AND NOW WE HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND FREE TIME! XD YAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY! :D
B-day countdown- 4 more days!
siggy under construction
Meco&Clar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DamesleFly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 am

I am like 10 pages from finishing the book and I know Hollypaw will be Hollyfern and Lionpaw will be Lionblaze and some time(dont know when this will happen but..)Jaypaw will be Jayfeather :!:
DamesleFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meco&Clar » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:48 am

Yeah,did you look on the Warrior cats timeline..I did..I'm scared to get to the last book because Hollyfern dies in that one...without being a leader like she dreamed... :cry:
OMG CLAR AND I ARE NOT QUITTING BUT WILL ONLY BE ON ABOUT TWO HOURS A DAY! YAY! WE FINALLY WORKED OUT A TIME SCEDULE WITH OUR BOSSES AND NOW WE HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND FREE TIME! XD YAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY! :D
siggy under construction
Meco&Clar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DamesleFly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 am

Yes I know it is sad but still...and yes I looked on the time line though I wish i did not..cause i love surpises!!! :D
DamesleFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meco&Clar » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 am

I do kinda,I don't kinda...sometimes I like knowing the surprises but sometimes not! So who's reading the omen of the stars..I wanna start reading that! :D
siggy under construction
Meco&Clar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me