Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Easter Cats by Yugi

Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Easter Cats

Postby Yugi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 am

Just a little something for Easter :D I felt like drawing something cute and then colour it with very pastel-y colours (stuff that resembles Easter egg decorating and also jellybeans, lol). ((Plus, I've been in a kinda good mood. I use to have this back defect called scoliosis... And well, I still kind of do. I went in to see my spine doctor yesterday and they said that my spine looked wonderful! :,D The degree of the curve also went down to 18 degrees! So, I don't have to wear my back brace for another whole year :,D))

So yeah. This is what happens when after I spent all day at an elementary school, helping a 5th grade teacher grade, staple, and tie ribbons...

Why community service? Wry..?

As much as I like hanging out with kids, this service stuff wasn't too fun < ^>, But, this is pretty much the only thing I have avaliable to me as a Freshman... can't really do much else. . u., The area that I live in is pretty small and most of the things that are close by that you can participate in for community service are for kids 15/16 and older. -Is only 14 at the moment-

(BUT! not for long :,D I'll be turning 15 April 9th, WHOOT /Flails arms/ Probably one of the few days that I actually look forward to this year. xD)

The good thing is that I came out of the class as a master ribbon tie-er :,D
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦