Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Squiddy Smoothie is AWESOME!!! by Cheeb

Artist Cheeb [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Squiddy Smoothie is AWESOME!!!

Postby Cheeb » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Just your average drawing of a squid.This Squiddy Smoothie thing is AWESOME so I decided that in honor of it,I would use my (horrible) drawing ninja skills to draw one of this month's pets.
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squiddy Smoothie is AWESOME!!!

Postby Kittycat474 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

Oh, cool. That prank they made was so cool that I fell for it. I thought that someone had bought the website and changed the name to squidy smoothie. I wouldn't have wanted to adopt squids but it was awsome. Speaking of adopting, I want to fill out the form for the halloween rare because I'm COPPA'd:

Username: Kittycat474
What you will name this pet: Jack-box for the Jack-O-Lantern and for the sqaure patterns.
Why you want this pet: I woild like it because it's a rare. I have never ever had a rare pet in my life on Chicken Smoothie...uh Squidy Smooothie. All I have Commons, Uncommons and unknowns. No rare pets!
What will you trade this pet for(I know you'll trade them for SOMETHING): Um... Well I sort of have to think about that. Next question.
Why do you deserve it?: I just don't have a single Halloween pet. I might put it in my adoption Center. Nah, I'll never trade it.
Other(optional): Um.. none?
Kittycat474

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me