Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Miss me yet? by Takk

Artist Takk [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Miss me yet?

Postby Takk » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 pm

In memory of my kitten Dragon, pure black and left behind. His Mom had a little under my cousins house and she had one to many, so little kitty was left behind. Me and Donna took him to my Mother and we fed him some milk and decided to take him home. We named him Dragon, for his firy meow.
Two weeks later was our camping weekend, and we took him with us. He hated the car ride but loved playing in the brush. Something was wrong, because after a few hours he began to lie around and mew. Later that night, he died.
I now have a new kitten named Apollo who is black with a white diamond on his chest, and has white arm pit fur. I quickly sketched this out because i saw a pic of a ghost cat and it reminded me of Dragon

This is here for all the dying pets, who weren't wanted because they were sick from the beginning </3
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miss me yet?

Postby MidnightWolf04 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm

That's so sad... I know how it is 2 lose a pet. I've lost 2 dogs. But they were old. I've never lost a pet that young. :cry:
MidnightWolf04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me