Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Earth Lýkozéla! *WINNER POSTED* by Bellamy

Based on Click to view
Artist Bellamy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
64 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Earth Lýkozéla! *WINNER POSTED*

Postby Bellamy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:10 pm

First Lyko by me, WINNER POSTED BELOW

Complete Entries:

That makes the winner... Iron Man! Congratulations!

狼RunningBlaze - 9/10 I LOVED your story! You had a really great form!
Shiko Hayashi - 7/10 You're form was really good, but you never got to do your story.
Verdana - 9/10 I can tell you put a lot of effort into your entry! I loved the story!
Chasing Dreams - 9/10 I wish there was more of your story, it was great! I would have loved one more drawing :}
[ . α ∂ є я у η . ] - 9.5/10 I loved this form so much! It was sooo hard for me to choose! I bet if you submitted this form for any Lyko in the future you'd win it.
Iron Man 10/10 You're story was amazing, even though you had little time. you added so many extra features and you had tons of art, congrats.
Arabianwolflove 5/10 you had a good start but it was very incomplete.
commie 9/10 lovely form! I just wish the story was a little longer, and I know that's because you ran out of time.
{ . ʀ ᴜ ᴇ . } 8.5/10 you're form was really good! It just wasn't as intricate as some of the others.

Incomplete Entries:

Blounte
Nellas Lissësúl
Charboo
HollowedAngel
Glint.

light brown (markings/back legs/tail) - #796e69
base brown (main body) - #3a302c
dark brown (stripes/under belly/tail) - #1e1b1a
white (tail tip/dots above the eyes) - #ffffff
pink-tan (back nails/scars/paws pads) - #9dfe5f
tan (inside of ears) - #5b4a48
green (leaves on horns) - #3d622c
dark brown (horns) - #2d201b
almost black (branches around horns) - #130602
eyes - #6bb03d #98cc1e #ecfd09 #fef469

Official Lýkozéla Page

Species © ~RunawayWolf~
Species Lines © Neara
Last edited by Bellamy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 am, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImageImage[/center][center][img]
Bellamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Male Earth Lýkozéla

Postby Leviathan » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Absolutely just fell in love with him as soon as I saw him! <33

~ Will the Wind Ever Come for Me? ~
"When you blame others, you give up your power to change." - Douglas Adams

Name::

Achilleus
{ Ἀχιλλεύς - Pronounced ak-ʰill-ě-u̯s }

Origin::

Original Greek form of Achilles

Meaning::

Derived from Greek αχος or "Pain".
This was the name of the bravest warrior from Greek Legend in the Trojan War.

Nickname::

He thinks his name is a mouthful, so he goes by Ash.

Male

Element::

Earth

Personality::

~ Loyal ~

Achilleus is loyal almost to a fault, he would do anything necessary to keep his friends and family safe. Even if it meant giving up his own life, or selling his soul to a demon itself. He came to be this way after his father left him for dead, he made a promise to himself he would not abandon his friends, no matter what. He is a very good guy and can always be seen smiling.

~ Impulsive ~

Achilleus acts on instincts almost 75% of the time, he is controlled by adrenaline and his natural instincts. He doesn't really think things through before he acts, and this sometimes gets him into bad situations if he makes the wrong move. He tries to control his behavior, but his brain just works this way, so there isn't much he can do about it. He is a very daring male, and takes risks that other's would think only as foolish. But he has fun taking risks and exploring, so he doesn't care what they think.

~ Brave ~

Achilleus is a very brave Lykozela, stemming from his impulsive behavior. He will charge into a discouraging situation with great determination and fearlessness. He raised himself after his father abandoned him, so he had to be brave in order to survive. This is a good trait for him to have with the demons on the loose, but mixed with his impulsivity can get him in major trouble.

~ Dominant ~

Achilleus is in no way a follower. He can sit back and listen to other's advice with no problems, but when in the end, he does what he thinks is best for himself. Being a dominant personality, he doesn't like taking orders from anyone, or submitting. That being said, he is a pretty calm Lykozela, so he can manage to respect the higher ranking pack members, even if he doesn't like it. Although if you push him past his limit, he will snap and become very agressive.

~ Agressive ~

Achilleus is not overy agressive, but he has limits, and once you push him past his own....your in for a world of trouble. Being impulsive and agressive is a dangerous mix, so usually once he is angered he goes for the fight response. Even if he knows he can't possibly win, his automatic response will be to tear you down, be that with fangs or with his sharp words. Either way he lives up to the history behind his name.

~ Independant ~

Achilleus is a very self-reliant Lykozela, he learned from a very young age that no one would take care of you like you would. His father had abandoned him and left him for dead, no one else would take care of him, so he had to learn to take care of himself. Now he hunts his own food, and doesn't accept charity. He doesn't look to others to help him when he's in trouble, and he expects everyone to kick him when he's down. He does have a few close friends, but even then he does things on his own. Like an Ash tree he holds his own, but needs friends and love to thrive.

~ Funny ~

Most other's think that this is Achilleus's greatest trait. Even though he acts so hard and tries to be detached. He has a heart of gold even though it may be a little rough around the edges. The best way to see this side of him open up is through his humor. When he's telling a joke you can truly see how great the world is through his eyes. He can always seem to lighten the mood.

• Rain
• Overcast Days
• Cool + Shady Places
• Fighting
• Night
• Snow / Winter
• Faes
• Flirting and having fun!
• Spring
• Nature, especially Ash Trees
• The element of Earth

Dislikes::

• Overy hot days
• Almost all of summer in general
• Whining
• Losing
• Being bitten {A pet peeve of his}
• Being scolded or having to submit
• Taking Orders
• Dishonesty
• The element of darkness
• Noon {when the sun's the brightest}

Favorite Memory::

Achilleus's favorite memory is from when he was a very young pup and his mother was still alive. He remembers it very clearly. His mother had been showing him how to use his powers to make pretty flowers grow, when he made a white rose appear. He had been scared of it, only having seen a red rose before. He quckly ran behind his mother's large paw and peeked out at it. "What is it?", he had asked, as his mother who stared in awe at the flower. A white rose hadn't grown on Dringor for over 100 years since the horrible shadow Lykozela had been roaming their planet as they pleased. "It's a sign", she had smiled to her little pup, nosing his soft flank. His mother had known he'd be great one day, from that moment on.
That flower is still there today, and his mother is buried right next to it.

Story/History::

My life hasn't always been great, or full of adventures. When it started out, it was normal.....until the day my mom's heart stopped beating.
I remember it clearly. Every detail. Every sound. Every agonizing second.
I'd been with my mother down by Arrowhead Lake. My mom was teaching me how to use my gift of earth-bending. We were growing flowers in the damp earth beneath our paws when all of sudden, a white rose sprang into bloom right in front of my tiny eyes. My mother looked at it in admiration, saying that, "A white rose has not grown on Dringor for 100 years". I quickly sprang behind her massive paw, peeking out at the strange flower and it's intoxicating smell.
She had told me i'd be great. She told me I would grow up to be someone of importance.
That peaceful moment was shattered like glass when my raging father stormed into view. His teeth were bared in a menacing smile as he looked at my accomplishment, "Stupid pup, when will you learn to be a man?",he had growled savagely at me. He had quickly ripped the flower out and tossed it into my face as I tried to shrink away into my mother's warm pelt.
Now he was angry. He didn't want his boy to be a sissy growing flowers.
He let out a cackle of horrifying amusement at my fear and snatched me up by the scruff away from my mother, giving me a good shaking. My mother stared in horror for a split-second before ramming him to the ground, her fangs secured around his throat. "YOU DO NOT TOUCH HIM", she'd howled in blinding anger as I scampered underneath the roots of an ash tree. My breath came in shallow heaves, my eyes were wide with unmistakable fear as I watched my parents fight brutally.
This lasted for what seemed like hours, blood droplets running down both of their pelts as they went in for another bite or rip. It seemed like my father had been beaten as his stuck his tail between his legs and whimpered.
Now my mom turned to where I was hiding and asked if I was alright.....at least that's what she was trying to ask when out of no where my father was off the ground like a rocket, aimed straight at my mother's neck. "NO!", I screamed as loud as my small lungs were capable of, without thinking I launched out of my hiding spot and hit my father hard enough to make him stumble. But my small body would do no damage to the giant, dead set on killing my mother. He turned his bloody mouth to look at me with utter hate in his burning amber eyes, before slicing his razor sharp claws into my stomach, over and over again as my mother lay unable to move. Tears streaming down her face as she was sure he'd kill me. I was out in a matter of seconds, my fragile puppy body couldn't take the damage my ruthless father had inflicted on me.
I don't know where I am. Will I break or will I bend?
I woke up in a haze, my stomach screamed as I attempted to get to my feet. By now it was night. As I strained to see through my clouded vision, I made out the lump that was my mother. Her eyes were open, by her last breath had been heaved. Now she stared blankly, dry tears crusted on her face, her maw formed into an ever-snarling expression.
They say we go out with a bang. But really it's a cry to the wind...and family left utterly alone.
I couldn't bring myself to believe it. My stomach was ripped and dried blood was pooled around me, but I dragged myself with pain beyond imagination over to my mother's side. Where I snuggled into her cooling fur, and tried to lock her fading scent into my memory. As my vision started to darken, and sleep overcame me for the last time, my nose was filled with the comforting scent of wind and earth. The last piece of my mother to stay behind, as her soul went to wherever they go. I knew she'd be watching me, if I ever awoke from this icy numbness.

When I awoke next, my mother was gone. I was in a strange place, there were colorful leaves of all kinds strewn around the cave floor. I looked quickly to my side only to see that my stomach had been healed, three long scars were to be my reminder of what happened that day. What happened to my mother, and a reminder that I was now alone. Utterly and completely alone.
I had no doubt that one of the legendary, but rare healers had found me. Taking pity on the small pup snuggled against a dead mother, and brought me to this place, healed me, and vanished.

The next year of my life was spent surviving. Because that's all I was doing. Without anyone in the world to love me, or help me. I was merely surviving instead of living life. I grew into a fine young adult, but I still preferred to stay as a loner. Pack ways held nothing for me until I found friends or a mate I could care about.

My quest is done, i've beaten the clock, everyone should know that I still won't stop.
Now that i'm grown, I look back on the memories of my mother as the best days of my life. My scars are still there, so deep that no fur has even threatened to cover them. But i'm older, and wiser and now I don't care if I have them for the rest of my life. Everyone has a story, those scars tell my story. I just want to know, will the wind ever come for me? Like it did for my mom?

Theme Song::

The Wind - The Fray
- Oh, my God, I think I’m lost at sea
These silent waves are my company
And, I lost the line between the sky and sea
I’m wondering will the wind ever come for me.

‘Cause I don’t know, I don’t know where I am
Can you tell me, will I break or will I bend?
Will the wind ever come again? -

Five Species Facts::

1# The average age a Lýkozéla lives up to, is around 250.
2# Snakes are cause of most premature deaths in the tribe.
3# They live in the world of Dringor.
4# Finding a healer is rare.
5# They live in a small cluster of underground caves in the rainforest.

{Had to add these because they caught my interest}
6# They cannot use their power to interfere with hunting.
7# Farthau was thought to have invented the Dark Arts.

Art::

Ordered by Me from Shades302

Ordered by Me from Mel

Ordered by Me from Skiv

By Me, for my use only.

Ordered by me From Mel
Last edited by Leviathan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 14 times in total.

{Fursonas} | {Characters}
"When the world ends, I want to scream into the chaos that I loved you more than anything in hopes that the sound will continue to exist after everything stops."
- Mitch Welling

Used to be RunningBlaze.
Leviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Earth Lýkozéla! Adopt Me!

Postby Transmute » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Awesome! I saw this on my way down the sketches and experiments, and I almost died because it was so amazing. Can't wait to see who wins this one. c: Good luck everyone. Also, it would've been better to put this in colored in, or created pets Oekaki. xP Oh well. I like the background too by the way. <3
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellamy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

yay! I'm glad you like it RW :}

I'll get it moved, I was just being dumb Xp

And I'm about halfway done with art for the Chimera you're trying for, I'll finish it tomarrow 8D

Bellamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blounte » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 am

Name:
Story/History: [I would love a story about how he got his stomach scars]
Five Species Facts:
Art:
Blounte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 am

So handsome<3 if I don't win the other beauty I'm trying for, I'm going for him!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 am

“We are, perhaps, uniquely among the earth's creatures, the worrying animal. We worry away our lives, fearing the future, discontent with the present, unable to take in the idea of dying, unable to sit still.”
"My life is kind of boring. Need something that I can't confess. Till my sleeves are stained red, from all the truths I've said."
-Lewis Thomas
-OneRepbulic

Name

Taisa
Name Meaning
'Colonel' in Japanese
Origin
Unknown
Nickname
Most call him Tai, but those who don't know him call him Puppeteer
Pronounced
tye-sa
Element
Earth
Favorite TOD
When night is falling and the light is just beginning to fade.
Favorite Season
Towards the end of Autumn and towards the beginning of Spring. Taisa loves these seasons because they are rich with both life, and decay. A time where thoughts are visible in the air and a hushed melody dances through the night.
Favorite Pastime
Taisa, believe it or not, loves to sing. His voice is light and smooth, capable of even causing the birds to become hushed. But Taisa is constantly embarrassed by this fact and remains silent, singing only to those he trusts impeccably.
Song Most Fit to Him
Secrets by OneRepublic
Personality
Truthful

Always keeping to his word, it's hard to claim Taisa a liar. Even when he says he is just joking, or lying, he doesn't really mean it. Within his words, Taisa only speaks what he truly thinks. And generally, Taisa has the wisdom to think before he speaks.

Watchful

Quiet and covert, Taisa always seems to be watching. It's a bit unnerving, to feel his emery green eyes burrowing into your back, but whenever you claim discomfort to him, he simply shrugs it off and continues away. Some could say it's his supposed 'rude streak.' Others would say he's trying to find something. Only he himself knows that watching gains him a greater awareness of the world around him, elevating his mind to a greater level.

Manipulator

Both a flaw, and a skill, Taisa is uncannily good at manipulating those around him. Often referred to as the Puppeteer, Taisa is capable of deceiving those with only a few words. It's helped him out of countless situations, but it's also the leading cause for all of his problems. As stated above though, all of Taisa's words are true. So the great question is, is it really manipulation?

Quiet

Taisa generally keeps quiet most of the time, so it's not hard to get startled when you suddenly see him standing behind you. Quiet in both voice and footsteps, Taisa is a skilled spy and he constantly uses this skill when wandering. Preferring to keep to the natural elements that the world provides, Taisa is often concealed within the bough of trees, bushes, or even dirt.

Deep

A bit of a corny personality trait, but one none the less. Taisa is constantly thinking as deep as possible. He can be seen staring off into the distance usually around mid-evening, some deep thought pressing in on his mind. Because of this, Taisa is moody and can easily become snappish with those around him. On another note, Taisa can also be rather cool towards those around him and he always exerts a sort of calming air about him. It's easy to become relaxed around him when he's in deep thought.

Story/History

WIP

Five Species Facts
#1 - They cannot use their abilities when hunting
#2 - They live in a small cluster of caves underground the rain forest
#3 - There are five ranks, or roles
#4 - A healer is rare
#5 - And the longest age ever recorded for a Lýkozéla was 305
Art

WIP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellamy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 pm

great forms so far guys, I know someone will give this guy/girl a good home :}

Bellamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 am

Name:

Ataro

Origin of Name:

Africa

Kenya

Luo

Meaning:

Puzzle; upside-down.

Why I Chose This Name:

The Luo culture is very interesting to me. I live in Africa, and what instantly struck me about Ataro was his very African appearance. It seemed very tribal to me, and the Luo tribes show a strong link to Masai warriors, who in turn are descended from the San, who believed strongly in the ancestors and spiritual magic. With this in mind, I thought that a Luo name would be suitable for this mystical-looking creature.

Most Luo names describe the circumstances surrounding a person's birth. However, Ataro was different, because his name reveals the mystique surrounding him. I thought that it seemed like a name given purposefully to hide someone's true colours. That was how I came up with my story.

Male

No longer a young adult, but not yet in his prime.

Personality:

When he was Young:

Ataro experienced a major change in personality during his young adulthood. He was born proud, brave and filled with a sense of his own importance. He was proud, domineering, rude and selfish. He was always the first pup to get to food, and always the last to leave. He was, in short, a real bully, who liked power and saw no value in anything else.

Current Personality:

Overview:

Ataro has worked very hard to make himself over. Where he was once arrogant, he is now humble, and where he was once selfish, he is now selfless to the point of masochism. He strives to be kind, attentive, helpful and objective, but many years travelling alone have made him shy and awkward around other Lýkozéla. He has forgotten how to interact with others as an equal, partly due to isolation but partly because he had always thought himself above others before. Perhaps he has tried too hard to change, and has pushed himself beyond his limits. Nonetheless, he is not unable to change, and when he relaxes, perhaps he will change again.

Strengths:

Self-Control

Now that Ataro is older, and made such a huge mistake in his past, he thinks very carefully before he acts. He does not allow himself to be reckless or impulsive, he does not let his temper get the better of him. He ensures that every action is the best one that he can devise, and does not do anything lightly.

Good Humour

Ataro does not take himself too seriously. He is able to laugh at his mistakes, and when he is comfortable, he has a sharp sense of humour. He does not laugh at others cruelly, though, and directs most of his mockery at himself.

Strategic Thinking

With his sharp sense of humour comes a sharp mind and a rich, vivid imagination. Ataro is able to think up various strategies that are often foolish but sometimes ingenious. This makes him a great teller of stories, and also a fantastic creator of games for younger creatures.

Weaknesses:

Withdrawn

Ataro does not interact well with others. He struggles to give insights and opinions, and tends to slot himself into the background. As a result, his ideas are often wasted unless he is pressed for them, and he tends to drop deliberately out of the limelight. He does not know how to converse properly, and tends to avoid conversations or end them abruptly.

Self-Deprecating

Ataro never recovered from killing his sister. He never valued himself in the same way. He has no faith in his own abilities, and tends to put himself down instead of striving to achieve his full potential. This can be frustrating for others at times, because one is never sure of his real abilities.

Reluctant to Act

While caution is valuable, Ataro takes it too seriously. He tends to stay quiet when she should speak out, and hold action when action is seriously called for. This is a noteworthy character flaw, and by being too late to act, he has had some disastrous failures and mishaps.

Story/History:

When he was born, his parents named him Jaramogi. They hoped that the name, meaning 'courageous', would bring their son fortune as a hunter and warrior. As the youngest but largest of three in his litter, their hopes rested on his back from an early age, and they made no secret of it. Their tribe, a motley band of outcasts, was constantly roaming for territory, but had never been strong enough to stake a permanent claim. Jaramogi's parents hoped that a strong litter would allow them greater status, if they birthed successful tribe-members. As a result, Jaramogi grew more and more arrogant, more and more determined to prove himself, as he got older.

By the time he had nearly reached maturity, it seemed that his parent's wishes would be fulfilled. He was a strapping young creature, with pointy horns, sharp teeth and rippling swaths of muscle on a tall, broad skeleton. He stood taller than many of his peers, and almost always won any mock-fights he began. He began to gather admirers, as any powerful creature does.

He also began to gather enemies.

Awino was his elder sister's name, due to the fact that her umbilical cord had been wrapped around her neck at birth. The young Lýkozéla had survived, but not without dire consequences. Her brain had been starved of oxygen, and while her brothers grew strong and tall, she remained shrunken, with twisted hips which crippled her. Awino watched her youngest brother with no small degree of disgust, but also with envy, for she seemed destined to stay in his shadow for the rest of their lives.

Jaramogi's powers developed quickly. He, like his parents, was an Earth Lýkozéla, and they were proud of his abilities, although he was not particularly gifted in his power. However, Awino developed more slowly. Unlike her brother, her powers did not end at an 'average' level. She grew stronger and stronger, and soon any disability which she had physically was overshadowed by her immense talent. Interest around her began to grow. Talk began to circulate that she could be a legendary Healer.

Jaramogi liked to be in the centre of attention, and was livid to find himself slipping into the backdrop. He was jealous of his sister, whom he had never thought to take much notice of before. He was desperate to show the tribe his mettle, and to prove himself to be stronger than his sister, and thus take from her any status she may have received. So, one morning, before any of the Lýkozéla had left the caves, he challenged her to a fight.

Awino was thrilled. She had longed for her brother's attention as a pup. She had idolised him, and saw the fight as a chance to prove herself as his equal and create the bond she'd never had with him, as well as ousting him in front of the tribe. She took up his challenge with all eagerness, and so they began to fight. The two dashed to and fro, and it wasn't long before they were in the thick of a duel. Awino battled to keep up with Jaramogi's relentless pace. She was too proud to ask him to stop. She began to use her powers to strengthen herself, to match her brother's brute force.

Jaramogi's mediocre powers were no match for his sister's. He grew angry. Under the watching eyes of his tribe, he saw an opening, and without any remorse, he cheated, tripping his sister up.

That should have been the end of it. It would have been, too, had not an elder Lýkozéla made a disapproving noise.

In that instant, Jaramogi knew that he hadn't won, although he had appeared to. He would not be successful unless the tribe accepted him as such, and they weren't doing so. He was furious. He could not reason. As his sister, graciously hanging her tail in defeat, began to pull herself upright, he leapt at her, pinning her to the ground.

At first, Awino thought that it was still a game. That was before her brother's teeth dug into her throat. She pulled away, terrified, but his jaws were clamped shut. Jaramogi wasn't thinking, and when his sister's front claws dug into his chest, tearing his flesh, he yelped in pain but held on all the tighter. He had to win, and he didn't care how he did it. He was deaf to the world, unaware of anything but the salty-hot taste in his mouth.

By the time he registered the taste of blood, it was too late, and Awino was dead.

The tribe rounded on him, furious. He had killed a potential healer to satisfy his own vanity. However, even the tribe's ire could not compare to his despair. He was wracked by guilt and horror. He had killed his kin. He did not deserve his name. He had not been brave enough to accept his limitations or his destiny. Hanging his head, shaking with despair, he turned and ran away, forever disowning his name by being unable to face the consequences of his actions.

The then-nameless Lýkozéla ran, and the further he went from his tribe, the more clearly he understood that he could not go back. The hope of him ever returning dwindled, and when he reached a vast, hazy grassland, empty of Lýkozéla, he knew that he had a choice to make. The fringe of trees which he stood under was a clear boundary. If he stepped over it, he would never return. With a shiver of regret, he set his paws into the sunlight.

He didn't look back.

The Lýkozéla travelled through the grasses for many years, and as he did so, he remade himself. He renamed himself Ataro, which meant upside-down or 'puzzle', and with his new name he hoped to flip himself into the mirror image of what he was, while warning other Lýkozéla of his history and keeping them, he hoped, at a distance. He would never recover from the guilt of killing his sister, and would not allow anything similar to happen ever again.

He trained himself, in the many years spent travelling, to be exactly what he had not been before. He forced himself to be patient, to be attentive, to be humble and contemplative and independent. It did not come naturally to him, but the more he practiced, the more he forced himself into the role, the more comfortable he became, until, by the time he reached the end of the grasslands, he was Ataro and Jaramogi was a distant memory.

He never forgot about his crime. He would not allow himself to, for while he remembered, he could not do anything similar. He refused to do so. And, as he searches for a new tribe, he does not leave his past behind him, but rather tucks it out of sight, where it can weigh him down without interfering with new relationships.

Five Species Facts:

1. The Lýkozéla cannot use their powers when they hunt.
2. They live in underground caves in the rainforest.
3. Healers are not allowed to communicate with the dead, for an unknown reason.
4. Lýkozéla live to an average age of 250 years old.
5. Lýkozéla have a wolf body with a long tail, gazelle horns with their powers showing through the horns, and semi-long snouts.

Art:

Out of the Shadows
This would be how Ataro's introduction to the main tribe would occur. He'd sort of... Melt into existence.
Young Jaramogi
Youthful, powerless, merciless and proud, this shows his pride and arrogance before his disastrous mistake.

The Fight
This is a sketch of the fight between Jaramogi and Awino. Awino, of course, is the one lying down. If anyone really wants me to finish this, I will.
Last edited by Verdana on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 am, edited 26 times in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junsui » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am

This is amazing, but I'm too scared to try out for it with all these awesome forms.
Junsui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me