Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Poker Face - Troll Face Series. by r a w r

Artist r a w r [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poker Face - Troll Face Series.

Postby r a w r » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 am

UPDATE:
Hey, it's been a while since I was last on CS, a couple of things have changed. My beloved dog Rocco passed away, he got hit by a car, causing many internal injuries. We ended up putting him down, it was for his own good...
Sad news out the way, I'm finally out of my parents house and I'm renting my very own apartment in the outskirts of the city!
Horse riding now, I'm getting lessons at small farm on a horse called Barney, I'm the only one that rides him for lessons and I see him a lot so I've got to bond with him well. I'm doing jumping with him, the highest jump we have done was a three foot tall parallel oxer!
I GOT TWO RATS! Both brothers, a black hooded rat and the other is a solid dark grey color! They're needing names!
r a w r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poker Face - Troll Face Series.

Postby mulder » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 am

wowz
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a w r » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 am

Thanks.

UPDATE:
Hey, it's been a while since I was last on CS, a couple of things have changed. My beloved dog Rocco passed away, he got hit by a car, causing many internal injuries. We ended up putting him down, it was for his own good...
Sad news out the way, I'm finally out of my parents house and I'm renting my very own apartment in the outskirts of the city!
Horse riding now, I'm getting lessons at small farm on a horse called Barney, I'm the only one that rides him for lessons and I see him a lot so I've got to bond with him well. I'm doing jumping with him, the highest jump we have done was a three foot tall parallel oxer!
I GOT TWO RATS! Both brothers, a black hooded rat and the other is a solid dark grey color! They're needing names!
r a w r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chupa-Cabra » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 am

This reminds me of something I saw on facebook, with the same picture, but it said:
"Awkward moment when your crush asks you who your crush is. POKER FACE"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

██
██
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art shop ` da profile ` pets uft ` pound bbs ` toyhouse ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. at uni - won't be on heaps! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chupa-Cabra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a w r » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 am

Yeah, you see it a lot on social networks.

UPDATE:
r a w r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkamena Diane Pie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:06 am

I want more! :D
"This mystery gets more mysterious every minute."

Image Image
Image Image

"You've got a real problem all right, and a banjo is the only answer!"Image
Pinkamena Diane Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a w r » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:12 am

~<3Mistyspark<3~ wrote:I want more! :D

:D I'm working on Troll Face but it's proving to be harder than it looks.

UPDATE:
r a w r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theo, » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 am

LOL.
theo,