Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Firemaker. by Kisiel

Artist Kisiel [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Firemaker.

Postby Kisiel » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm

I hate to admit it, but recently I haven't been doing too well.
    Bleh. Hopefully things will get better soon .___.

This, up there ^^, was actually supposed to be a German Shepherd. But I was messing about with the thing and somehow it ended up a little orange. I've decided to keep it like this 'cause I kinda like it C;

I'll most likely come back to this and fix some things up a bit, like the lips, eye and ears. And maybe add something to the background :]
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Firemaker.

Postby kitten; » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm

:O
    This is beautiful.
    Of course I'm a teensy bit biased, but I love the sketchiness of it--and your backgrounds are the best thing ever, I swear. <3
    I like the orangey hues and how you made it darker on the muzzle so the transition to black isn't as stark~ :3
    Really, I just love this thing. If I get a German Shepherd I wish it could look like this x3

And sorry I haven't gotten on FB to talk to you today, I think my mom somehow blocked it from the computer and guess who has church? D': But once my iPod finishes charging, hopefully it will let me on <33

Last bumped by kitten; on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm.
kitten;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me