Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Editable Koi Fish! by -reeses3001-

Artist -reeses3001- [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Editable Koi Fish!

Postby -reeses3001- » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am

I am on an Oekaki roll today! :lol: I just started trying it out and I decided to make this Koi fish. we are painting these in Art Class and I decided to post him here. I WILL make a colored in version to show you the different colors we use and how to make the lily pads and lilies and to do the water. (WARNING: this may not be the greatest because I am better at hand drawing things.)

RULES:

1. Please leave my name/signature in the drawing.
2. It's impossible to move my signature because I forgot to make a separate layer for it and I'm too lazy to edit it… :oops:
3. Please DO NOT make your own editable koi. Color it in but DON'T steal my lines or make your own like this.
4. Don't make adoptable Koi Fish, because I am doing this in the future.
5. Don't use the lines for any adoptable agencies or whatever. DON'T SELL OR GIVE YOUR COLORED IN VERSION FOR FREE.
6. Have fun coloring it!
7. Not a rule, but please post a link to your colored in version so I can see it!
8. You MAY use your version in your signature, rules, whatever as long as you link it back here!

CONSEQUENCES:

IF you break one or a few of my rules, I will a. report you for art theft (depending on the circumstances) or b. give you a warning (3 warnings and I WILL report you).
-reeses3001-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me