4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Wanna adopt?
Fill out this form:
Code: Select all
[b]Pet's Desired Name:[/b]
[b]Pet's Desired Gender:[/b]
[b]Pet's Desired Personality[/b] (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.):
[b]Pet's Desired Backstory:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby ShadowsCry » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Pet's Desired Name:sunset
Pet's Desired Gender: Female
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.):she is a loving, outgoing, sociable kitten who can make a friend with almost anyone! :D
Pet's Desired Backstory:her mother was living in the forest until one day she ran into a house hold cat named Soler! and it was love at fist site!!! <3 <3
Other:
ShadowsCry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 am

Bump!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsCry » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 am

what dose that mean?
ShadowsCry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:32 am

I'm trying to get the post bumped up. I don't just give it to the first person that enters a form. I:
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 am

Pet's Desired Name:
Gilded Age (Gild, Age, Gage)
Pet's Desired Gender:
Male
Pet's Desired Personality
He is a little tactless and lets whatever is on his mind flow out of his mouth, he absolutely hates when someone makes fun of his fur, he's very proud of it's bright coloring. He believes in true love, and wont settle for just any cat, he likes to travel around and dislikes staying in one place for a long time. he is a big softie on the inside even if he seems like a meanie on the outside, he only acts that way to protect himself.
Pet's Desired Backstory:
Born in a common neighborhood to a stray, he never knew his father. and after he was old enough he left, as his mother already had another litter, and she would no longer take care of him. he now wanders alone, or sometimes with another loner he meets along the way, it never lasts though and he is always separated from his companions, but not before they leave their mark on his heart, so he has a hard time accepting friendship from others knowing that he could loose them, he once met a female he thought was his soul mate, but it was an unrequited love, she eventually drifted away from him because of that fact, and eventually left, Gild was heartbroken. he acts cruel to protect himself from loosing another piece of himself again.
Other:
I have been looking for a good base design to spruce up and make my own, he just stuck out to me, I really have fallen in love with him. ^-^

I May add more to his form later. <3
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

FangOverFang wrote:
Pet's Desired Name:
Gilded Age (Gild, Age, Gage)
Pet's Desired Gender:
Male
Pet's Desired Personality
He is a little tactless and lets whatever is on his mind flow out of his mouth, he absolutely hates when someone makes fun of his fur, he's very proud of it's bright coloring. He believes in true love, and wont settle for just any cat, he likes to travel around and dislikes staying in one place for a long time. he is a big softie on the inside even if he seems like a meanie on the outside, he only acts that way to protect himself.
Pet's Desired Backstory:
Born in a common neighborhood to a stray, he never knew his father. and after he was old enough he left, as his mother already had another litter, and she would no longer take care of him. he now wanders alone, or sometimes with another loner he meets along the way, it never lasts though and he is always separated from his companions, but not before they leave their mark on his heart, so he has a hard time accepting friendship from others knowing that he could loose them, he once met a female he thought was his soul mate, but it was an unrequited love, she eventually drifted away from him because of that fact, and eventually left, Gild was heartbroken. he acts cruel to protect himself from loosing another piece of himself again.
Other:
I have been looking for a good base design to spruce up and make my own, he just stuck out to me, I really have fallen in love with him. ^-^

I May add more to his form later. <3

All yours! ♥ I love everything about this form! Feel free to make any changes to the character itself now that it's yours!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 am

Trexxa wrote:
All yours! ♥ I love everything about this form! Feel free to make any changes to the character itself now that it's yours!

Thank you so much! he is so awesome! I shall go make a ref for him right now! :3
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gageh3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

Pet's Desired Name: Cit-Kat
Pet's Desired Gender: Female
Pet's Desired Personality: She is perky, loving, always making others happy, and is selfless.
Pet's Desired Backstory: Her mother was taken from her when she as a baby, and she is now on a search to find her.
gageh3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 pm

omg thats adorable!!!
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me