Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♥ ~ Dark Raven ~'s BRIGGETTE ♥

Postby Daxeek » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

~ Dark Raven ~ wrote:
I want to adopt

Pet's Desired Name: Briggette
Pet's Desired Gender: Female
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.):Briggette is very reserved.She tends to keep to herself.Other's think she is anti-social,but' it's just that she doesn't have anything to say,or she just doesn't really concern herself with anything.
Pet's Desired Backstory:Briggette was the only kitten in her litter to survive.She had been born being half blind,she could not see anything out of her left eye.Both of her parent's were feral cat's,and she grew up being teased by the other feral's around her,because of her blindness.Also,because of this,she very rarely talks to anyone,and is very reserved from socializing.
Other: If it's alright,I would like a ref of her.Thank you
Also,is it supposed to be a cat? :oops:
Last edited by Daxeek on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby r a d i a n c e » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I want to adopt

Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.):Briggette is very reserved.She tends to keep to herself.Other's think she is anti-social,but' it's just that she doesn't have anything to say,or she just doesn't really concern herself with anything.
Pet's Desired Backstory:Briggette was the only kitten in her litter to survive.She had been born being half blind,she could not see anything out of her left eye.Both of her parent's were feral cat's,and she grew up being teased by the other feral's around her,because of her blindness.Also,because of this,she very rarely talks to anyone,and is very reserved from socializing.
Last edited by r a d i a n c e on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
| I AM Strong |

ImageImage
r a d i a n c e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 pm

~ Dark Raven ~ wrote:
I want to adopt

Pet's Desired Name: Briggette/Shaye {Still deciding which one I should use}
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.):Briggette/Shaye is very reserved.She tends to keep to herself.Other's think she is anti-social,but' it's just that she doesn't have anything to say,or she just doesn't really concerm herself with anything.{More to come}
Pet's Desired Backstory:W.I.P
Other:{I don't get this. Is it supposed to be an add on to her personality,or what? :)}

Gonna wait for you to finish your backstory, but uhh. Other is for any changes you'd like or anything else, a lot of people just say thanks there and stuff.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyra99 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Pet's Desired Name: Kylee
Pet's Desired Gender: Teen Cat!(Female)
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.): Sweet Personality And Very Happy, Always Roaming Almong Herselve.
Pet's Desired Backstory: Kylee Was A Little Kitten When Her Parents Had Died And Her Other Family Members Trying To Protect Each Other By Ally Cats.But Kylee Remebered Her Mom And Dad Told Her Always To Runaway If The Ally Cats Had Always Try To Come Near Her! So She Ran And Ran Until She Found A Place In The Forest To Sleep In. As Kylee Grew Older She Started To Handle Herselve And Protect Any Animal The Ally Cats Had Tried To Kill Or Hurt!
Other: Nope Not Really. Oh, I Don't Want My Cat To Hav Human Hair On I Just Want It To Hav Just Regular Cat Hair. Plus, She Is In Her Teens! I Would Like My Cat To Hav These Colors On Her: Dark Purple, Dark/Lightish Red,Dark Orange, Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Green. Eyes Sparkly. I Would Prefer My Cat To Be Jumping In A Pile Of Leaves Or In A Tree Climbing.(You Can Pick Any Color That I Want On My Cat, It Really Doesn't Matter To Me What Color You Choose!) Anyway Thank You Very, Very, Very Much!!! I Am Really Happy! :D
Last edited by Kyra99 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyra99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Kyra99 wrote:Pet's Desired Name: Kylee
Pet's Desired Gender: Teen Girl!
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.): Autumn Colors: Dark Purple, Dark/Lightish Red,Dark Orange, Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Green. Eyes Med. And Sparkly. :mrgreen: I Would Prefer My Cat To Be Jumping In A Pile Of Leaves Or In A Tree Climbing.
Pet's Desired Backstory: Kylee Was A Little Kitten When Her Parents Had Died And Her Other Family Members Trying To Protect Each Other By Ally Cats.Then, The Ally Cats Had Plan To Kill Kylee, But Kylee Remebered Her Mom And Dad Told Her Always To Runaway If The Ally Cats Had Always Try To Come Near Her! So She Ran And Ran Until She Found A Place In The Forest To Sleep In. As Kylee Grew Older She Started To Handle Herselve And Protect Any Animal The Ally Cats Had Tried To Kill Or Hurt!
Other: Nope Not Really. Oh, I Don't Want My Cat To Hav Human Hair On I Just Want It To Hav Just Regular Cat Hair. Plus, She Is In Her Teens! Also, Thank You So Much!!! :D :mrgreen: :thumbup: 8-)

Err. What.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyra99 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm

I Thought You Meant What Happen In Her Life.( The Background, I Thought You Meant Her Life What Happen To Her.) Because In Most Accousions Thats The Case.
Kyra99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:14 am

Kyra99 wrote:I Thought You Meant What Happen In Her Life.( The Background, I Thought You Meant Her Life What Happen To Her.) Because In Most Accousions Thats The Case.

Are you trolling or something? S:
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyra99 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 am

No...
Kyra99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a d i a n c e » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 am

~ Dark Raven ~ wrote:
I want to adopt

Finished
| I AM Strong |

ImageImage
r a d i a n c e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:47 am

Yeah, of course it's a cat. And it's your character, I can't really make a ref for you. You decide what's on the back and all.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me