Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Barron's Bunny Rabbits by Barron

Artist Barron [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Barron

Barron's Bunny Rabbits

Postby Barron » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome To Barron's Bunny Rabbit Shop

Hello, my name is Barron. I am creating Bunny Rabbits for the public to adopt and breed here at my shop. Each one of the rabbits I create I am very proud of. I take the greatest care in creating each one and I really enjoy making them. I do mostly realistic Bunny Rabbits because I don't like wierd colored animals, but if thats what you want I may make odd ones. Please keep reading if you would like to get your very own Bunny Rabbit!! Thank you

Adopting Bunny Rabbits

I do make adoptable Bunny Rabbits every few days that you can try to adopt by filling out the form on the page of the Bunny Rabbit you like. Please don't get mad if you don't get one right away, a lot of people may fill out the form for the one you want and I always pick the best one. I have different things you have to do on each form to get the Bunny Rabbit too, so read the form carefully. You can only adopt one Bunny Rabbit a week as they are free and I want everyone to have a chance to adopt one, but you may fill out as many forms as you want.

Custom Bunny Rabbits

I am making custom Bunny Rabbits right now!! Please fill out a form below if you would like to buy a custom Bunny Rabbit, they cost one Wishlist pet for each Bunny Rabbit. I know that may seem like a lot, but it really isn't I have a ton of wishlist pets I want. You can get as many customs as you want and whenever you want, just fill out the form. I like doing realistic Bunny Rabbits, so try not to think of super crazy ones please. If it starts to get crazy with Customs I may stop them for a few days, so please bear with me.

Code: Select all
[center][u][i][b]Custom Bunny Rabbit[/b][/i][/u]
[i]Username:
Bunny Rabbit's Name:
Markings:
Other:[/i][/center]

Breeding Bunny Rabbits

I am now breeding Bunny Rabbits for owners!! If you are planning on breeding a Bunny Rabbit you must own a female Bunny Rabbit that is older than 2 years of age. You don't have to own a male for you can use someone else's if they have their Bunny Rabbit up for free stud use, or you can use your own male if you want. Males must be older than one year of age and have to be not fixed. If you are a male Bunny Rabbit owner you can put your Bunny Rabbit up for free stud only and the female Owner gets the baby. And yes breeding cost one wishlist pet or a rare. Fill out the form below if you would like to do a breeding please.

Code: Select all
[u][i][b]~Breeding Bunny Rabbits~[/b][/i][/u]
[i]Username:
Female's Name:
Male's Name:
Owner of Male:
Baby's Name:
Payment:
Other:[/i]

Rules About Barron's Bunny Rabbits

.Do Not Remove My Siggy
.Do Not Use On Other Websites Without Telling Me First
.Do Not Steal Other Player's Bunny Rabbits
.Do Not Be Rude To Me or Others In My Shop
.Fill Out All Forms The Right Way
.Send Me The Payment When You Order And I Will Accept After I Finish
.Enjoy

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Barron's Bunny Rabbits

Postby catgirl9900 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

my usename is catgirl9900 i want my bunnys name to be butter the age will be 4 years old the color will be white she will have butter yellow spots all over her i would like it to be a her/she and can she be free im new:) thanks so much can i friend u? thanks again!
catgirl9900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me