Based on Click to view
Artist Pety [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Character-Pearl

Postby Pety » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 am

My new Character Pearl! C:

The text on her Leg-band Says Xhevahir. It's Albanian and means Pearl...
And, yes her belly is glowing... :3

Pearl © Pety
Lines © Mylo Xyloto
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Character-Pearl

Postby Chasing Rabbits. » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 am

Wow she is just gorgeous.
I don't suppose she is looking for a mate, is she?
Oh, I would just be honored if one of my characters could be her temporary or permenant mate!
If not then that is fine, she is still beautiful and you are still an amazing artist :D
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He took the days for pageants

became as
mad as rabbits

with bushels of
bad habits

And who could ask for anymore?

Yeah, who could have more?

We must reinvent
love.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Roleplays

- Blank
- Blank

Note: Both of us, Sarah and Sapphire alike, would like to sincerely apologize for our abrupt and shameless leave of absence from this site. Between school, work, and other new ventures there has been no spare time to enjoy in the company of our ChickenSmoothie friends. Hopefully, we will be forgiven for our impudence, and in the months to come we wish to pick up where we left off....ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛs
Chasing Rabbits.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 am

SarahSapphire wrote:
Oh, I would just be honored if one of my characters could be her temporary or permenant mate!
If not then that is fine, she is still beautiful and you are still an amazing artist :D

Wow, thank you so much! : D
Would you like to show me some of your wolf characters ? And I willl think about it... C:
Actually I really like you drawing style, you mix and match colours in beautiful way! :3

Just a question, you will keep your character and I will keep my character if they would be mates, right?
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chasing Rabbits. » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Pety wrote:
SarahSapphire wrote:

Wow, thank you so much! : D
Would you like to show me some of your wolf characters ? And I willl think about it... C:
Actually I really like you drawing style, you mix and match colours in beautiful way! :3

Just a question, you will keep your character and I will keep my character if they would be mates, right?

You're very welcome and I do have to say that I'm very thankful for a compliment like that, I honestly am not that great....me and Oekaki have this little love-hate relationship thing going on right now but lifes about practicing and getting better :D
Anyway, here are just a couple of the bachelors that I could find right of the bat:
Rugby
Ross
Rohan
Narcissus
Aolis
Clement

and if we want to get super technical here are a couple litters that I did for fun but didn't really make characters:
XxX
XxX
{These I could always revamp if you like any of the basic designs}

If you want I could even make a completely new design if you gave me some criteria and as for your last question, yes. You will keep sweet little Pearl and I would keep the father; we would also split the litter so that everything remains fair. Of course we would not have to keep our share of the pups and could adopt them out but that is a personal decision that we can each make on our own :D
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
He took the days for pageants

became as
mad as rabbits

with bushels of
bad habits

And who could ask for anymore?

Yeah, who could have more?

We must reinvent
love.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Roleplays

- Blank
- Blank

Note: Both of us, Sarah and Sapphire alike, would like to sincerely apologize for our abrupt and shameless leave of absence from this site. Between school, work, and other new ventures there has been no spare time to enjoy in the company of our ChickenSmoothie friends. Hopefully, we will be forgiven for our impudence, and in the months to come we wish to pick up where we left off....ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛs
Chasing Rabbits.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm still thinking about it, sorry for the long wait... xS
Pety