Artist Apple Cider. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

my entry!

Postby Apple Cider. » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 pm

username: HungerGames chikk
name: basley ( base-lee) or basil *like the ingredient*
history: the damp foggy woods were no place for a pup like me. i knew that i would not make this my home for the offsprings i would have in the future. it was not a safe place. i knew this from the begining and since then, ive been planning my escape. i knew i couldnt leave without my mother nurturing me so i waited until i was weaned.after that, i stole for survival and kept a few items to help me navagate out of these wretched woods.my items: a satchel, to hold my tools, a lamp, to guide me through the darkness, and a couple of ropes, to capture prey quiker. i wondered for days, weeks, and now, months. it seemed i would never get out of these terrible woods. but a worse enemy crepped up on me, dehydration. i began to get woosey, and start seeing things. i couldn't tell what was real or fake. as soon as i knew it was my time, i passed out and awoke to another night-walker. he was a striking brute. he was nice and began to nutrture me back to health. i could never repay him for his troubles to keep me alive, but i stuck by him, to owe my forever debt. we became friends and soon would become lovers. we lived with each other in the dangerous woods and made a family. a beautiful one at that. now, my life will be forever complete, exept for that debt i can never repay. but often, i still go searching for a way out of these woods, wondering if anything lyes behind this darkness that surrounds me.
personality: she is kind and gentle. she likes to be on her own. she can fend for herself. she's relcuntant and swift. she is a smart hunter and fighter. she likes to go adventuring.
family: yes, a striking brute and 4 pups ( or kits depends on what breed night-walkers are)
kids: 4 kits or pups ( again depends on what brred they are )

enjoy my enrty!!! (:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my entry!

Postby Takk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm

cute!! :D
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art