Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Planets in Wolves; Adoptables by breadstick

Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Planets in Wolves; Adoptables

Postby breadstick » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Planets in Wolves

“The spirit within a wolf
Comes from the Planet type
They were born with.”

Welcome to PiW! Here, the wolves’ spirit comes from the type of wolf they are. They can be any colours or names! You are more than welcome to adopt one; be aware that you must fill in the full forum, make art for them and make a full history of the PiW. However, you do not have to pay for CS pets, or pay anything for that matter, for the wolf you want.

Types Of PiW
There are several different types of PiW, which connect to the reason why these wolves are called this. They relate to distant relatives of wolves that live on the planets; therefore the type’s descended from a certain type have different spirits and personalities.

Mercury Types
Named after the planet Mercury, these types are hardy enough to cope with any conditions. However; this does not mean that it’s easy. These conditions may overcome the strongest, but drown the weakest. They are usually stubborn, careful, yet outgoing.

Venus Types
Named after the planet Venus, these types are used to coping with hot, desert-like temperatures. They are aggressive, strong-headed by willing and caring.

Mars Types
Used to living in cratered conditions, these types named after the planet Mars prefer rocky environments. These are an unpredictable type; capable to doing anything. Therefore it is almost impossible to predict their personality.

Jupiter Types
Jupiter Types are the largest of the types. They are used to any climate, and because of these advantages, they are unfortunately very rare. They are laid back, yet stubborn and spiritual.

Saturn Types
These types are almost like Jupiter Types, but more hardy and aggressive. They have a strange marking of their hindquarters.

Comet Types
This type is a war-like species; rare in most cases, but because of their rarity they are too unpredictable.

Rules (Must read before adopting)
You must promise to keep to these rules, and read them thoroughly.

~Do not steal this idea. It popped into my head in a science session.
~If you adopt one, you cannot own more than five. Don’t be greedy!
~I don’t accept artists or moderators.
~Don’t use these wolves anywhere else on this sight. Only use them for Role-Plays given.
~Be respectful to us all and don’t argue!
~Always try your best at the art and story.
~If you are clearly not going to win, then don’t whine! You’ll get your chance one day.
~Don’t insult one another; or my adoptables. These will be used in Role-Plays only for these wolves.
~I may add more later, so check these at least once a month.

Role-Plays
None yet. I will make them when we have enough wolves.

Have fun adopting! <3

~Tigress

Last bumped by breadstick on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me