Up for Adoption!! by CaptainHiccup

Based on Click to view
Artist CaptainHiccup [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Up for Adoption!!

Postby CaptainHiccup » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:18 am

Yeah, random title. I overall am pleased with this, especially the hair, though I can tell a lot is missing in body markings (also not sure if the leopard spots should stay or not...) Yup, going to be a new character of mine, definitely female, doesn't have a mate; yet. ;)

[ the timer is all-knowing, left this open so many times between eating, chores, watching TV, doing homework, and trying to figure out why there was a kid in our house, until I realized it was my brother's friend xD Overall, probably only took me an hour or so :) ]

[ Pic of her without hair ]

Critique and comments welcome! (Especially if they have anything to do with ideas for the body design ^^)

6/7/12
Decided with all the new changes in my life, she just doesn't seem like my type of charrie any longer... So instead I'm putting her up for adoption, hoping she goes to a good home ^^

Belongs to: ~WingedOmen~

-ChiCha
Last edited by CaptainHiccup on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up for Adoption!!

Postby Hu Tao » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 am

Name: Draqe-fyre
Why you want her: She is so beautiful and her markings are just....wow.
How/where she will be used: i might use her in my story. She's gorgeous and would be a good part in it.
Personality: Sweet sassy, and outgoing
History: She can't remember her history, but one wolf in her pack does. All Draqe knows is she's horrified of water. The other wolf never tells, because he fears she will not like it. When Draqe-fyre was a pup, she was named Lily. But suddenly the forest caught fire because of lightning from a storm. She ran with her family, but as they were crossing the river, she slipped on a mossy rock and was carried down the torrent stream. She whirled about and finally hit her head on a rock. No one knows who saved her.
Hu Tao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 am

She's yours! I had posted the accept the day everything was wiped out because of the storms, x.x which is why this took so long xP
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hu Tao » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 pm

oh, thanks ^^