Pomerania Brothers by MattedCrow

Based on Click to view
Artist MattedCrow [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Pomerania Brothers

Postby MattedCrow » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:57 am

Geno, Puck, and Trent. XD I've yet to make the other two. But Geno is the top one, and he is West Pomerania, Poland. The middle one is Pomerania, Poland<Puck>. And the bottom one is Vorpommern<Trent> (or however it's spelt) The Pomerania in Germany. XD

Westpaw

Country
West Pomerania, Poland
Clan
AllyClan
Rank
Apprentice
Human Age
17 Years
Description
Westpaw <-scar> - An extremely light gray tom cat with ice blue eyes.
Appearance
Westscar is an extremely light, basically white, tom with a torn left ear. He also has a scar right below his left shoulderblade.
Personality
Extremely narcassitic, he believes he is the best thing ever, and nothing will change his mind about that. He has an extreme dislike for Poland, despite currently being part of it. The tom very much wishes to still be in AxisClan with his actual father and his uncle.
Family
Prussiapelt; Father. Germanystar; Uncle. Trentpaw<because the other name would be to long>; Twin brother; Pomeranianpaw<yet this still gets to be this long>; Another twin brother.
Other
Originally was part of AxisClan, got sent to AllyClan when Prussia's empire fell and he thus became part of Poland.

Pomeranianpaw

Country
Pomeranian, Poland
Clan
AllyClan
Rank
Apprentice
Human Age
17 years
Description
Pomeranianpaw <-fur> - A tawny tom cat with a darker tawny stripe running down his back and red eyes.
Appearance
Pomeranianpaw is a tawny furred tom cat with a darker tawny stripe running down his back along with tabby stripes of the same color on his legs, paws, and tabby markings on his face and ears. His eyes are the same color as his actual father's though he's adopted Poland as his father.
Personality
-WIP- But overall, he has really turned... not so Prussian and has been greatly effected by the "Polish influence".
Family
Prussiapelt; Father. Germanystar; Uncle. Trentpaw<because the other name would be to long>; Twin brother; Westpaw; Another twin brother.
Other
Non~

Trentpaw

Country
Mecklenburg-Vorpommen
Clan
AxisClan<Seperated from his twins XD>
Rank
Apprentice
Human Age
17 years
Description
Trentpaw <-shadow> - A brown tabby tom with green eyes.
Appearance
Trentpaw is a brown-furred tom cat with pitch black tabby stripes. His underside is a light brown, as if his tail tip also. The tom's ears seem to have taken on the black coloration from his tabby markings. The only splash of light color that makes him pop out, are his snow white paws. He has bright green eyes also.
Personality
As his future suffix describes, this tom prefers to stay 'in the shadows'. He is a really quiet tom and basically an outcast in his own Clan despite being a relative of the leader. He enjoys the fact that his twin brothers were sent to AllyClan though, as they often annoyed him.
Family
Prussiapelt; Father. Germanystar; Uncle. Pomeranianpaw; Twin brother; Westpaw; Another twin brother.
Other
Nope~ Little outcast who is apathetic~
MattedCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me