Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Appy foal :)

Postby elliej1995 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 am

WINNER!!!
wildhorse027 wrote:Username: wildhorse027
Horses Name: Thunder
Personality: Strong ,Brave and courageous Thunder loves to play fight and race all the other foals in his heard.
History : Thunder was born on one of the worst thunder storms any horse in his heard has seen. Well, thats were he got his name? He was born under a huge Oak tree(Not the best place on a stormy night) But i was the only shelter they had. His heard, The Kaytara heard, Huddled together and waited while their lead mare was giving birth. The following morning, Thunder's mother, Flora, took him outside to see his father, Storm, and the rest of the herd. "Aww,look at the little face," "He's gorgeous," "Looks just like his mother..." A few mares cooed. Storm came over to see his son. "IS this our boy Flora?" Storm smiled, "Yes Storm,This is our boy....."

And that's where the story stats :D
Any Special Markings : No thanks^^
Other: He is gorgeous! I would love to use him in the comic i'm making!
Last edited by elliej1995 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Appy foal :)

Postby feline938 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Username:feline938
Horses Name:Sirania
Personality:Sirania is a kind, gentle foal. She has a thirst for adventure and never stops trying. This foal can be stubborn at times, but she learns quickly from her mistakes and others'.
History:Sirania was born with her brother. They were twins. But, unfortunately, her mother abandoned her brother. She grew up in a small herd at a pine forest. Sirania has always got in some sort of problems throughout growing up to be 4 months. She tackled with predators and plants. Predators attacked at once, but luckily she always had her mother by her side. Plants can be poisonous and pokey. She has eaten rose stems on accident before. Rotten food as well. One day, her mother was killed by another horse in a fight to protect their young. Her father was leader of the herd, and her tried his best to take care of her. She lived without her for at least 2 months. Her father's sister, Rosetta, was too, killed. Rosetta was killed by a few bobcats as she wandered in the forest, looking for other foods besides grass. Rosetta was hr father's little sister. Sirania loved having her around because she would entertain her with stories. But now, she only has her father to depend on care, for she is only 4 months. Many of the other mares believe that she has led a hard life, even at a very young age. Luckily, Sirania hasn't been wounded badly, both physically and emotionally. Only having few scars from trees, birds, and predators. And hoof scratches due to pointed rocks.
Any Special Markings:No
Other:
Last edited by feline938 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
feline938

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rottweiler Girl » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Username:Rottweiler Girl
Horses Name:Tammy
Personality:She Friendly Always Gets Her Mind Off Gaurd On Nature And Shes Funnie And Loves Nature
History:She Was Wandering Off To Chase A Butterfile When Her Heard Was Chased By A Mountain lion She Went Back To Their Feild And No One Was There She Was Frightened She Yelled For Her MotherBut Couldn't Find Her She Searched And Searched And Found A Pegasi She Walked Up To Her And Asked Her Were Her Mother Is The Pegasi Then Talked To Bob The Unicorn Bob Then Transported Her To Her Herd And That Little Filly Was Home Safe Again.
Any Special Markings:No Because She Beautyful Just The Way She Is I Would Never Want To Change Her
Other:I Love Her And Will Take Great Care Of Her!
Listen i dont have alot of pets i need some.So please send trades!
Rottweiler Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

She is beautiful, well done, you did a good job, I'm glad I employed you!
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

Username: wildhorse027
Horses Name: Thunder
Personality: Strong ,Brave and courageous Thunder loves to play fight and race all the other foals in his heard.
History : Thunder was born on one of the worst thunder storms any horse in his heard has seen. Well, thats were he got his name? He was born under a huge Oak tree(Not the best place on a stormy night) But i was the only shelter they had. His heard, The Kaytara heard, Huddled together and waited while their lead mare was giving birth. The following morning, Thunder's mother, Flora, took him outside to see his father, Storm, and the rest of the herd. "Aww,look at the little face," "He's gorgeous," "Looks just like his mother..." A few mares cooed. Storm came over to see his son. "IS this our boy Flora?" Storm smiled, "Yes Storm,This is our boy....."

And that's where the story stats :D
Any Special Markings : No thanks^^
Other: He is gorgeous! I would love to use him in the comic i'm making!
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am

judging now sorry it took so long
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkD3ath » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Username:rickandtatum
Horses Name:Forever
Personality:fiesty, brave and bold
History:he was told that he was to be put in a horse show and when he got last place he was surrendered to some animal cops who found him in a ditch by the owner's house and he was eventully put up for adoption
Any Special Markings:none
Other:nope
InkD3ath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me