Based on Click to view
Artist Drizzle [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BiB - Sold to PolarAzulTigris

Postby Drizzle » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Bright Is Better <3
Please read everything in the Main Thread before buying! You can click the stamp to go there.
[url]Unshaded Version of This Character[/url] -- [url]PNG Version of This Character[/url]

This character is the offspring of two of my characters - Aeirae Boreas the Starpounder and Adiemus Zephyrus the Embracer (no digital image of him yet). Both are manifestations of wind gods, blessed with powers to aid themselves and others while spending their time on earth. Aeirae is the mother of creation, forming nebulae with her steps. Adiemus is responsible for breathing life and emotion into things, though, jaded with human emotions, he often focuses his energies on bringing plantlife to blossom.

Thus, their offspring can create plantlife from scratch, with every step or just at a whim when it feels playful. I more or less never give away the children of my main characters, so I've narrowed down the payment and am requiring at least a little thought be put into the character. Keep in mind that, like traditional greek gods, Aeirae and Adiemus would not have actually raised their daughter/son, though they could have given them gifts, yes. :3 If you have questions, please ask on here! My PM folder is rather full. @.@ <33

The payment for this design is:
One WL Pet -or- 25 of This Hoard Pet
This isn't an auction, but I will give you time to write about the character. However, once I find a form + pet that I really like, I will name a winner, so try not to dally~.

Code: Select all
Username:
Character Name:
Where you will be using it:
Tell me about this character:
Payment:
Read the Thread?
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BiB - Character UFS

Postby nio » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

This is a beautiful design Drizzle. Congrats to the person to wins it. I envy you. c:
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Username:
Wolf-chan

Character Name:
Rotem

Well, let's start out with a thread of his own. It'll describe him in full detail, down to his blood type, and it'll also include this form. Then, I'll have another post where art will be, as I fully expect to get art of him. I also want to draw him. Not only that, but I'd like to feature him in my signature. The No.6 picture is a little... boring. And he seems so exotic.

Rotem's name is Hebrew. From the name of a desert plant, possibly derived from Hebrew רְתֹם (retom) meaning "to bind". When I was looking for a name, I was thinking that something involving life, or greenery would be best. At first, the name Gawain intrigued me more so than Rotem. Alas, I've heard that name so many times I stuck with Rotem. In the end, it seems to fit him.

Rotem is around 16 human years, making him a teenager. So, rambunctious and just a bit wild, he knows how to have fun. A kind spirit at heart, he's gentle and a bit shy, often not really becoming a party animal until someone around him takes the initiative to walk up and converse with him. Once they do though, Rotem becomes more fun that most people. Witty, sarcastic, and able to crack a joke at any time, he's a great friend to have around.

Rotem, when he was only a few years of age, met a similar wolf to him. His name was Reuel and he was possibly the bravest companion Rotem had. Reuel and Rotem grew up together. Rotem representing the shy, younger brother and Reuel representing the calm, witty, and easily likable older brother. Nothing about Reuel made sense. Something strange was always going on around him. But Rotem loved him none the less, looking up to him like an older brother. The two were kindred souls, Reuel being only more open about his personality. He wasn't scared to walk up to a complete stranger and start talking as if they were old friends. He was smart, and Rotem always had trouble beating him at chess, a favorite passtime of his. In truth, Reuel was the perfect friend for him.

Reuel helped Rotem find out what he enjoyed in life. He took him on adventures, letting him explore. Rotem found he loved rain forests and languages, often picking up on them faster than Reuel. The wet air that clung to his fur, and the rich, earthy smells of all the plants in the rain forest are what Rotem thrived on. When they visited islands off the coast, Rotem was thrilled to find a world where he felt most at home. It was a small island, a rain forest densely covering most of it. On one quarter of the island it was bare, providing Rotem with a rocky terrain that had natural hot springs within them. Caves layered the earth underneath, providing something he couldn't of thought of. A home for himself.

As Rotem got older, he received a present from his mother. It was a simple lily, but everything about it was different. A soft glow lit from it's edges and it was a tawny gold that glistened and gleamed. Inside, it was a pale white that was as soft as velvet. The flower was sent with a note, saying that the flower was called an 'Ever Lily' and that it was supposed to last forever. Touched unexpectedly by the gift, Rotem kept the flower, always watching it, as if in fear it would vanish. It was a beautiful gift. Rotem decided that, when he found the one that would match his heart, he would give it to his lover.

Short Story (just for fun)
WIP

Payment:
25 of those lovely little butterfly wolves. It might take some time though, as I have to go to people and barter with them. And I stopped trading a long time ago, so I'm kind of going against what I normally do.

Read the Thread?
Of course
Last edited by Shiko Hayashi on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jackbarakat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 pm

{ username }
t u e s d a y.

{ character name }
Aurora

{ where you will be using it }
everywhere<3 my character thread, my signature, dA, traditional drawings will be done (probably in my social studies notebook>.>) I just love herC:

{ tell me about this character }
w. i. p.

{ payment }
I am going to get 25 butterfly wolves, it may take me a little while, but I will get someCX

{ read the thread }
But of course! Multiple timesC:
sometimes I come on here to remind myself why I left
jackbarakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calphina » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 am

Username:
Calphina
Character Name:
Enchanted Dreams,Chanted for short
In my signiture, making an avatar of it, creating art on Oekaki. I will also be creating a thread of her own, she will be a very special character, that I will not want to just throw on my character thread with the other characters I have.
Chanted is a very sweet girl, she will always stick up for others around her if they are being hurt, or even lost. Her colors have always made her stand out against the world, but she prefers that. It is a large world and she likes being part of it in her own way. The only item you will see her usually carry in her mouth, or near her is a shining yellow flower that she received from a fairy that she rescued when she was a little bit more than a year old, the fairy had her wings caught under a large branch and she could not get free, Chanted found the poor fairy and moved the log, allowing it to get out and stretch its damaged wings. The fairy was so grateful that she gave Chanted the flower, telling her that if she ever needed help, just whisper the fairy's name into the flowers petals and she will be there. The flower is Chanted's most prized gift and she treasures it.

Though that is not her only item that she treasured, she use to have a necklace that was from her mother,it was made of twine and had the most beautiful green rock on it that matched Chanted's coat, the rock was in the shape of a flower, and there were tiny specs of darker green in the stone, but it was lost when she was only a few years old, this saddens her, which is why she will never let go of the flower, not even if someone asks for it.

Her childhood? Well it was a very interesting one, especially since she is not a normal pup...oh no she is the pup of wind gods. Although they were her parents, she was a bit different than them, she preferred to wander the lands, watching the other animals play and grow, so her parents had placed her in the care of a very loving wolf. Chanted's mother knew nothing about where she came from, she was found curled up by a large green flower, Mirage (the mother who raised her) was shocked to find such a young would with a beautiful coat so alone, so she took her in. It was a normal childhood, not different from any other pups, that was until Chanted's powers kicked in....

It happened when Chanted was only 6 months old, she was playing with one of the younger wolves in the snow, the pup was looking at the snow, and whispered "I wish it was spring, I miss all the pretty flowers.", and that was when it happened, all of a sudden a bright green glow came out of chanted's paws, and when the glow faded a lovely white and pink lily was siting in her paws. This amazed the pup, who ran home and told her parents, but they were not as amazed as the puppy...they were scared, they didn't understand how a flower could just appear out of nowhere...after that day most of the parents wouldn't let their pups play with chanted.

Chanted didn't mind though, she had the other animals of the forest to keep her company, the birds loved when she summoned flowers for them so they could brighten up their nests. As Chanted grew older and older, she started to wonder where did she come from? Why was her fur so colorful when her mothers was black with only tiny bits of white? Why did she have these powers? It was when she was just 10 months old when she met her real mother. That was a day that opened her eyes..and when she was given the necklace that was lost a few years ago....

She still searches for that necklace as she travels, brightening up the land with her flowers as she searches for one of her most prized gifts.

Payment:
Read the Thread?
Of Course
Last edited by calphina on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
calphina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 am

Cute stuff so far, guys~. I especially love the idea that the flower was given to the character by a fairy. X3

Added a little bit of new info to the original message, mostly about how the character would have been raised (or rather not raised) in case that influences you. This character /is/ a lesser god, but probably still would not have been raised by mom and dad. :3

I've got to go get ready for work, so I'll end this as soon as I get home. Green tox = ZOMG!, but I did promise to give people time to write. OTL Gotta hold up to that promise. XD

See you guys in about five or six hours~.
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calphina » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 am

I thought a shiny flower from a fairy would be an interesting gift :), I updated the story a bit to show that she was no ordinary wolf
calphina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raindrop » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 am

Username:
Raindrop
Character Name:
Semino

It's 'plant' in Latin. Since you said this character can create plantlife from scratch, I thought it was rather fitting somehow.
Where to begin?

ART. It's the first thing that I'd use him for. He'd be featured in art pieces, especially drawn and ordered for him. He'd definitely be showcased in my signature, proudly so. I've always felt that my signature was too gloomy and dull. I'd love to have something bright and beautiful in my signature, to liven it up. My avatar is also probably one of the places where I'd use him too. I've gotten bored of my current avatar, so I'd like a change, preferably with something bright and colourful. He'd get a special page to himself on my new character site, which is still currently in the works but almost completed. That page would be sort of a biography to him, including every single detail about him.
"There's no other like you, Semino."
And there would never be. He was a special one, one that could never be recreated with any magic or technology. All creatures were unique in this world, but Semino seemed to be more of an...exception. He didn't look like normal creatures of his kind, and he seemed to possess a certain power to create plantlife simultaneously at any certain time.

Semino was born in a forest, in a clearing, to be exact. The greenery surrounding the pup was a shade brighter than the ones furthest from him. The flowers close to him all instantaneously bloomed, their sweet scents drifting along with the wind. The pup attracted much attention to himself, unwillingly. His bright coat made him stand out, and his squealing did not help much either. A doe, not far away had taken an interest in this young pup. At first it had been slight, but soon her curiosity of the motherless pup overwhelmed her. After checking out this odd creature, she pitied its lonely existence and took it in.

Semino was raised by the doe. He had lived a relatively serene life, and was never attacked by a single creature before. Although he knew it should've happened before, it had never. Unknowingly, he was being raised by a minor goddess, Thaello. She was goddess, a guardian of the forest he lived in, and other creatures who resided in that forest revered her and took her word as the law. They knew better than to prey on or attack Thaello's adoptive son.

Semino grew and eventually outgrew the small forest he resided in. He had longed to journey into the lands far beyond this small outcrop of forest. He did, and had learned much and gained much, as well as lost much along his travels. He eventually became a full-time traveler, never staying too long in one place.

Semino seems always somewhat serene, and at peace. If he has something on his mind bothering him, he doesn't show it. Like this feature of his, Semino is a peacemaker and prefers to make negotiations first before trying any hasty actions. He is not a warrior, however, and does not fight. Instead he uses his wide variety of languages to communicate with others, and tries to persuade them in whichever way he can manage.

Semino's flower is a resemblance of his vow of non-violence. He is seen always carrying this flower with him. It is one of his most prized possessions, a gift from his adoptive mother. Thaello, being a goddess who wanted peace and not hatred and war, had raised him up to never become vicious or aggressive, or the least bit violent. He had promised to never be, though his promise became more of a vow, or a oath, and it was one that he had to always keep. When he had grown older, his wolf-like instincts became hard to control. It was difficult to not hunt that rabbit down, or chase that mouse. Due to this, Thaello gave him the flower, as a reminder to keep to his word.

(Hopefully it is alright to let a minor goddess raise Semino up? If not, I'd be more than glad to remove or change that part.)

Payment:
25 of the Butterfly Wolves mentioned. It might take me a while to get all of them, but I'll definitely get them eventually.
Read the Thread?
Yes, indeed I have.
Last edited by Raindrop on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raindrop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 am

Once again, Drizzle, you've done a gorgeous job! I wish I could apply <3 Good luck to everyone!
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinthWolf » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 am

Hey bro, why are you so good at this?
Good luck to everyone, would apply if I could!
Fursona
Signature art by Emberwolf and avatar by Spotty

Not too active on here anymore but I still check back if you need anything!
NinthWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me