BIB wolf adoptable by moonland

Based on Click to view
Artist moonland [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BIB wolf adoptable

Postby moonland » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 am

please read the main thread before adopting ;)

this little one is a male, markings are simmetrical, unless for the ones on the head.
to win this boy, just write a story with about 2 paragraphs about him ^^

will end on the 30th January ^^

i've been a bit depressed lately, don't really know why, and i think it's affecting my drawing skills and imagination :\ i'm trying to get over it by looking at all the happiness here though.

Sig art by
.wafflecat.

Looking to collect all pets from 2011 and onwards!
I'm also missing lots of common pets.
Send a trade my way!

All pets I don't have are in my wishlist,
so if you have anything on my
wl I'm still missing it <3

"The right direction doesn't give you the right path."

Follow me on twitch!
moonland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BIB wolf adoptable

Postby zima. » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 am

N'awww, poor moonland! I wish I could cheer you up :(
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junsui » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 am

He's beautiful. I would go for him, but I have two male wolf characters already. :3
Junsui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * ⓧ H υ и т є я ⓧ * » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 pm

( AWWWH Cheer up, Moon! :c )

( DO I have to write a story, and then a , separate, biography, about him? Or, would I combine them both together, into one big story? :3 I only have one girl characters right now, so, I am going to try my best. He's gorgeous, by the way! I love him SOO much! :DD )

The sound of a bone rattling howl started me as I leaped to my paws, my fur bristling up as my gaze flickered back, and forth, around the grassy, dew covered, clearing. My ears pricked as I heard rustling in a nearby bush, and I turned my head, just in time, to spot a golden flash of fur disappear back within the shrubbery. The shadows engulfing the mysterious creature, quickly. With my tail twitching, lightly, my fur prickled in alarm, and fear, I slipped into the bramble behind it, letting my jaws gape ajar, slightly, taking in any scent I could.. Only, there was nothing. Not a single trace... 'Where did it go? It couldn't have just vanished!' I think to myself, my mind spinning. Then I heard it, again. Not quite a howl, but, yet, a high pitched, screeching. A banshee-like scream, mixed with that of a coyote... Or, maybe, a zebra's yip? He snorted, and shook his head as he made his way up a gently inclining slope. When he got to the top, a steep cliff dropped below him, leading into a vast valley filled with the clearest crystal blue hues of water he had ever seen in his entire life. He drew his attention away from the shady depths, and looked back up towards the sky, and there he saw it... A magnificent beast with large silver feathered wings, and a body of a great white spotted snow leopard. But, only golden with a fiery red dappled pelt. Large sabor fangs were drawn form its gaping jowles, and its deep amber eyes were glowing like that of a polished jewel as it stared, bleakly, straight at him."Who are you?!" He barked, his voice cracking up, as he drew his tail between his legs, shaking in mysterious curiosity, and fear. The beast nearly drew another soul startling howl, and leaped off the other end of the valley, plunging into the cold depths, and disappearing from sight.

Name: Unnamed (Chase? Chanselor? Colby?)

About Him: He is a very curious young wolf with an unusual taste for adventure. His mother had died form loss of blood, soon after he had been born, and fell into a phase of depressing unconsciousness. His father had watched her die, without helping her in any way, and afterwards, buried her body without the knowledge of their pack. He, along with his older sister, and younger brother, had been forced to abandon everyone he knew to live the life a rogue with his father. After a nasty rat bite, which had infected both his brother, and father, had killed them both, he set off, yet again with his sister. After nearly a year of solitude, he began to notice her limping, and realized that she had been keeping a secret from him. She had too been bitten, but less affected by the infestation of rats that had terrorized their makeshift den back when the rest of his family was alive, he tried to help but she forced him not to. But soon died a few days later pretending she had grown stronger. In a deep stage of depression, he set off, and soon found a clearing where he had been living ever since. He doesn't like to talk, a lot, ever since the accidents... That is, until he found the mysterious winged cat.....

( WIP. I may change it, after, if I decide to. )
≧◉◡◉≦

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Join My Website!
http://dragonscavern.webs.com
* ⓧ H υ и т є я ⓧ *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Love the design! Besides, I need a simplish character. Hope you feel better, Moon. :3

::name:: Rhidennith
(::nickname:: Rhi)

I was born from a tree.

My father says no, that's not true, but I think different. The way he never talks about who my mother was, his careful restriction of me roaming outside or cave-den, and mostly, the fact that I am a mage.
He doesn't know I've found out about it. But whenever I escape, whenever I'm around trees, they whisper to me. It's like I can feel their souls, though they are concealed deep inside their trunks. I seem to just draw energy from them. My eyes glow, my heart beats faster, time appears to slow. I fainted the first time I got near a tree. My father found me and told me I'd been knocked out by tripping and hitting my head against a rock. The liar.
My heart pounds as I creep into my secret grove, near the forest, where the trees call to me loudest. The familiar buzz of energy against my chest soothes my worries, and I lean against the trunk of my best friend, Lily the willow tree. Hello, she says.
Hello! I reply warily. I can tell that something is worrying Lily.
Rhidennith, pay attention, Lily says, sounding scared. This is unusual, as Lily never calls me by my full name. Your time is near.
I gulp. Are you sure?
Yes. You leave soon. My friends will guide you to the pack.
My first adventure. Lily promised me when we first met, many moons ago, that when I was old enough she could send me to live with the nearby wolf pack. Lily, I'm scared.
Everything will be fine. Her leaves stroke me soothingly. Think of it as a new opportunity at life. That father of yours is greedy, keeping a good mage to himself.
So, now? I ask worriedly.
Yes.
Lily, I'm going to miss you. Will I ever seen you again?
Follow the moon's path. And keep me in your heart.
I took a deep breath, sensing that Lily was right. "Follow the moon's path." I took one step out of the grove, looked pleadingly back at Lily. She waved one of her leaves sadly. Another step. 3, 4, 5 steps. 6, 7, 8. Steps to my new chance.

::Personality and History::
Rhi is a timid, sweet young wolf. Having grown up trapped inside a cave-den with his secretive father, he never got to see other pups. But Rhi has some secrets of his own- his nature magic, and his grove of tree friends. His best bud, Lily the willow tree, promised him when they first met that when he grew old enough, she would help him escape to the close by wolf pack. Keeping that promise, she encouraged Rhi to throw away his pitiful life and join (above story). But he was greatly challenged there- with absolutely no knowledge of wolf social structure, no friends, and no abilities. The pack was greatly superstitious, and for a while he was completely shunned. Wort of all, he was sure his father was searching for him. He didn't want to go back, not even for Lily, not with the wolves here just beginning to trust him.
When his father finally came, Rhi fought him and won, leaving the older wolf with deep scars, both emotionally and physically. He rejected his old life. He was a pack wolf now.
Last edited by mango sherbet on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

( OMG, I AM IN LOVE, LIKE SOOOOO MUCH, I LOOOVEEE IT)
I can remember it all clearly, too clearly..............

I laughed as my brother tackled me playfully. I could hear the waterfall crashing to the ground, the birds chirping, my brothers and sisters laughing. I could smell the fresh morning dew, the pine cones. I thought it was the best day of my life. Then I heard my daddy growling, and a unknown scent creeped up my nose. my mummy grabbed me and one of my other brothers, and put us on her back. I laughed and pawed at my brother. " piggy back ride piggy back ride" I chanted happily. She put two of my sisters next to us, and held my last brother in her mouth. She whimpered at daddy. Daddy signaled mummy to go away. She ran so fast, I couldent keep on. I fell to the ground whith a thud. I laughed, but when I looked up, mommy and my brothers and sisters were gone. I whimpered and stood up. " mummy, MUMMY" I yelled. I heard daddy again, and then everything was silent........

Name: leaf
Last edited by L O K I on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬ Born to be king // ▬▬▬
♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ in return
_______ [ a front row seat ] ↵ ↵

Foxerfly Adopts link link

-------------------------------

After all this time, now you come to visit
me, brother? Why? To mock?

I need your help. And I wish I could trust you...
If you did, you'd be the fool I always took you for.

-------------------------------

[signature by galaxy cat ;;]
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonland » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 am

thanks everyone, i'm feeling a bit better now :)
and the entries are looking great already, this won't be an easy choice :p

sorry i forgot to put the form XD but as long as you read the main page and are following all the rules, there is no need to put one now that you have entered, i think ^^'
you just have to write a little story were he enters that's all (and a name, that would be great XD)

Sig art by
.wafflecat.

Looking to collect all pets from 2011 and onwards!
I'm also missing lots of common pets.
Send a trade my way!

All pets I don't have are in my wishlist,
so if you have anything on my
wl I'm still missing it <3

"The right direction doesn't give you the right path."

Follow me on twitch!
moonland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm

This post is reserved for my story!
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 am

Free bump.

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Sorry to double post but- isn't this supposed to end today?

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me