Angels Vs Demons(Specil wolves)Accepting Semilite

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Angels Vs Demons(Specil wolves)Accepting Semilite

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYJB9-O ... playnext=1
theme song
The Dream
-The smell of burning ashes an fire reach you nose .In a widen eyed pance you bolt up to your paws trying to find where it's coming from."Sit down you weakling."a voice snarled to the left of you.Growling you turn to freeze.A demon wolf is sitting near where you slepted.That's where the scent was coming from."Easy dark one ."a more angelic voice says from the other side.Cranking yoru head you see a angel wolf sitting calming near you.=This is insane=you thinking looking back between to two figures."What do you want."you asked backing away.Nothing good ever came when this two showned up.The angel sighed an its ears pricked down to her skull."There will be a war an you will have to dicde weather or not you will be on the angels side -"She looked over at the demon."Or the demons....or you can be neutral "He growled after a while.-
Sitting up you look around there is still a feint burning smell an a white feather near you.=It was Real=

Reasoning
The two packs The unearthly(Angels) and the hounds of hell(Demons) have been at war.As always the normal wolves haven been trapped between them.But now the time has come to make a choice to join one of the other.Though there is always the choice to stay as a normal pack.Only its getting harder an harder to stay that way. Things have changed since the dream has happened .Wolves aren't as sure as they once where.Can the war be ended safely or will it break everyones will?

Index
Page 1 the plot line
Page 2 Rules and forms(an example)
Page 3 the packs (Crushe forbbine an mates)
Page 4 my charries
Last edited by flamestar1315 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angels Vs Demons(Specil wolves)Accepting Semilite

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

Rules
Tess and nicks rules
As many charries as you can handle
Dont be your own mates.
keep it pg-14
This is open to everyone just write more the one sentence.
Example
Talon pulled her lips back in a cruel snarl.Her tail lashed from side to side as the other dog circled around her.-Bring it-She though watching his every move.Forbinned love encouraged.
Your dog can be hurt they are Not imvincable(no god modling)
There will be alot of fights with the dogs an the small groups
Dont talk lke tis(mistypeing is alright)
If you read this put Put Angel or demon on the form any where) anywhere on the form
have fun
i will edit the rules if i have too

Code: Select all
Username
Name
Pack
Rank
Reference Picture(prefer anime or a drawing)
Personality
1-5+ lines again please.
History
Not completely needed. Optional.
Kin:
Crush
Mate

Example
Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Blue
Pack
The Water Pack
Rank
Hunter
Reference Picture(prefer it to be anime but if not drawing is alright))
Personality
she is quiet an distrust everyone.She had been hurt before an dosent wish for it to happen again.Mostly she will changelle another one on everything.She is very hardheaded .Wont let anyone tell her how to act even if its her leader.This has gotten her into trouble time an time again.
History
rp out
Kin:
death an dark(missing)
Crush
open
Mate
open
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 am

The Packs

UnEarthly (Angels)
Alpha Male:
Chief
Alpha Female:
Must win Chief's heart
Beta Male:
Must win MoonLight's heart
Beta Female:
MoonLight
Lead Fighter
Open
Fighters:
Falcon
Bane
Shadow
Lead Hunter
Bloodwrath
Hunters:
SkyBlaze
FireFang
Flare
Guards:
Forest
Pyro
Scouts:
Healers:
Open
Pup-Sitters:
Hawk
BlueJay
Pups:

Hounds of Hell(Demons)
Alpha Male:
(Must win Nero's heart)
Alpha Female:
Nero
Beta Male:
Open
Beta Female:
Open
Lead Fighter
Open
Fighters:
Skyee
Dagger
Jagger
Blood

Lead Hunter
open
Hunters:
Killer
Wrath
Rogue

Guards:
Fang
Dark
Scouts:
Healers:
Open
Pup-Sitters:
Pups:

Water Pack(Normal )
Alpha Male:
Open
Alpha Female:
Open
Beta Male:
Open
Beta Female:
Open
Lead Fighter
open
Fighters:
Lethea
Mist
Lead Hunter
Open
Hunters:
Blue
Rage
Guards:
Ember
Scouts:
Healers:
Shade
Pup-Sitters:
Pups:

LONERS

<3Crushes<3

<3Forbinned Loves<3

<3Mates<3
Last edited by flamestar1315 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

Angel or demon
Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Blue
Pack
The Water Pack
Rank
Hunter
Reference Picture(prefer it to be anime but if not drawing is alright))
Personality
she is quiet an distrust everyone.She had been hurt before an dosent wish for it to happen again.Mostly she will changelle another one on everything.She is very hardheaded .Wont let anyone tell her how to act even if its her leader.This has gotten her into trouble time an time again.
History
rp out
Kin:
death an dark(missing)
Crush
open
Mate
open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Flare
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Flare~even though she is a bad ass she isnt evil.More or less a rebel who's always close to braking the rules.She is ready an willing to help out her pack mates with everything.She isnt scared of what can happen to her.As long as the pack lives on she happy.
History
Rp out
Kin:
none
Crush
Open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Nero
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Aphla she
:Image
Personality
Nero:She is everything that is expected out of a demon an more.Ruthless cold cruel and above all hurtful.She will never back down an wont stop a fight until the other is dead.She is heartless as hell itself.Thats how she got to be the aphla.Never one for stand to be agued with she will hurt someone.Dont test her patinces because there really isnt anythere.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Killed them because they where weak
Crush
If you can take the heat then try it
Mate
Try it see what happenes(open0

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Shadow
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Shadow:
She is more like a dark angel but an angel all the same.She has a bit more of a bite the some of them but not enough to be a demon.With all that said shadow can be as playfully as a pup or as helpfull as a healer.
History
Rp out
Kin:
dont know
Crush
open
Mate
open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Blood
Hounds of Hell
Rank
fighter
Personality
Blood:She lives up to her her name.Most of the times she has blood on herfur or muzzle.Weather it be her's another dogs or the life of her prey.She is cold an cruel.Heartless is one of the better things that describes her.She isnt as bad as rogues but right inbetween the line.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Dead
Crush
Open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Pyro
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Guard
Personality
Pyro:As her name says she loves fire an to be just like it.Wild untamed an carefree.Though she will be foundd in the air more then the ground she dose her job well.
History
Rp out
Kin:
None
Crush
Open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Rogue
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Rogue:she is cold and cruel.Mostly she loves to be in the dark an to be alone.She believes that others can only bring her down but she dose like being in the 'pack'.She will always come back with a dark comment or remark to upset someone.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
BlueJay
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Pup sitter
Personality
Jay:sweet and calm.She will protect her kin an friends with her life.Only trust those she known for her whole life.Brook will protect those who come looking for help in her 'packs 'terriory.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Rage
Pack
Water pack
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Rage:She is a firey young she with a sharp tonuge to boot.Though her attendue may change from time to time that never stops her from being herself.Her love of life an love of friends has never been rainshed.She cares way to much about her pack to do anything that would hurt it.well that changed a little.She is quick to judge others an isnt as quick to trust
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Wrath
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Wrath:She can bea loyaly fighter and a loyaly friend.Her heart is always in the right place but sometimes her temper gets the best of her.She cant stand being out done by anyone.She will try to keep thers from beating her.After all that is on of her downfalls.she prideful on what she can do.But a good thing about that is that she wont kill her oppanet
She has a personialty of a dragon hanced her name wrath.Her tempter is un matched by anyother
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Dagger
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Dagger:If someonewas shy then dagger is a reckless ball of fur.She loves to risk it all and sometimes she'll risk more then that.But she never will drag her friends or mates into it.Her sense of whats right an wrong never let her.So with little time has ket her become more 'crazy'.Picking fights with anyone who cross the boarder an not a blood wolf has gotten her into trouble.She is smart mouth an she can be mean an cold/cruel to though who she dislikes
History
Rp out
Kin:
Jagger
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Jagger
Pack
Hounds of hell
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Jagger:She's quiet an shy on the outside.But inside she is cold an heartless.Never like the others from the start she was glad when the war started.The one thing she stops her rampage for is the pups.She will look at them for a moment an race past them.Its bad enought she ruins there homes .she wont take there lives.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Dagger
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Killer
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Killer:She is a cold like girl.She truely hates being compared to ther other dogs/pups that live in packs an will lash out at others because of it.No-one ever said she was calm an collected.Her can be a little bit calcualting when it comes to getting something she truely wants.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Dark
Pack
Hounds of hell
Rank
Guard
Personality
Dark:A cruel cold dog.She hates being caged in the Human fithe.she has been in more then one Dog fights.She looks like a kind hearted she but in trust she everything but.But one day she will be free.Some say in her eyes you can see the flames of hell.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Firefang
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Firefang: is a loyal wolf .She will always do what she believes is best for her pack.Though sometimes she will get into trouble she will back down an do what she has to ,to fix it.her heart is clear as her mind.She loves playing with other young pup an kits Firefang will do her job.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Forest
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Guard
Personality
Forest:she is as wild a crazy as the fur on her.More or less Forest acts like a big pup.But when ever her leader or beta ask for something to be done she will do it no questions asked.Her minds jumps from on thing to another.The only other thing you can call her with out her clawing your eyes out is hyperactive.She is somewhat bi-polar so tred care around her.this only happens when shes in a bad mood so god help you if she is.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Bane
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Bane:though many people believe she is a shy she its not true.It just hat she hardly believes in pointless words.She sometimes wishes she wouls speak up an talk to someone but when ever she tries she studders an stumbles over her words.So to keep from looking like a fool she just works or nods at the others.without she is a Very friendly shewolf.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Fang
Pack
Hounds of Hell
Rank
Guard
Personality
Fang:she is a helldog.She loves trying to get others to prove there point to her.She will challange everyone.No matter if she is wrong an knows that the other is right.Thats not the point.Her thinking is if you cant defend your words how can you defend your pack.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Hawk
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Pup Sitter
Personality
Hawk:very mello.She often wounders why the other wolves fight.She stands by an listens to the howls of the wild.Hawk can be mean when she is pushed to far.if she ever gets into the forest she would back down to those who rule it unless they attacked her first.As stared she can be mean.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Falcon
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Falcon:is still a myster to many of her pack.All they know is she is a fighter through ans through.Never has she let a wolf go unmarked from facing her.She can be cold an cruel untruthing as well as the oppsite.Never one on being the first to give up she stands in battle an fight to the last call.She is a true wolf to anyone.Never cutting corners she tells you what she thinks striaght otu an if you dont like to bad.Besides the fact she quick witted an sharp tounuged
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Sykee
Pack
Hounds of hell
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Sykee:Cold, cruel and a bully. Wherver she goes, she enjoys teasing wolves of other packs. With wolves outside the pack, she attacks without question. Loyal to her leader as she is, she waits for the their signal in case it's a big battle. If it's a random wolf or a sneaky loner, she teaches them a lesson by either beating them up as much as she can, or kill them off if she have to. She likes the dark and tends to use it as her biggest strenght. She is as speedy and sleek as ever, her fur is short and her legs built for killing, and running. She's the best at fighting, but together with Talon they make a good team. She hunts, and she defends and helps her out in battle. That way, they have become a feared twin couple.
History
Rp out
Kin:
talon died
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Bloodwrath
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Lead Hunter
Personality
Bloodwrath:she'll give you a cold shoulder before giving you a smile.Shes not very polite to other but will mind her tounge if a 'leader 'or 'beta' is in her face.Can be a hard ass at times.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
SkyBlaze
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Hunter
Personality
Skyblaze:
the first thing that comes to mind when you first met skyblaze is that she is hyper.Like a bunny she runs around an is always trying to get into something.she is a sweet she wolf who just gets into almost everyones life.But in all true she just want to be the best she can be.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Shade
Pack
Water pack
Rank
Healer
Personality
Shade: she is the gentalest of thepack.In her heart is only peace love and kindess.She is a sweetheart.Always looking out for her packmates.A sweet scent is always around her.Her eyes will never look at another creature with hate or angry.If someone is hurt she will take care of them til they are back to the full strenght.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Name
Mist
Pack
Water
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Mist:she is quiet and a tind bit shy.Her mind is set on keeping th pack from falling apart but she will have fun once in a while.Her eyes always go gental at the sight of pups.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Ember
Pack
Guard
Rank
Personality
Ember:she is shy an quit.Her heart bleeds for most wolves.Though she is a soft heart she will go after the any wolf that isnt from her pack.She's loyal an will never back down or away from the fight.She will start by her packmates side til her last breath.
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
Open

Username
Flamestar1315
Name
Lethea
Pack
Water
Rank
Fighter
Personality
Lethea:a sweetheart and a friendly wolf.She is always around when another wolf needs help.If she had though about it she might have gone as a healer.But she believed that she never would have been able to stay back an just heal her packmates.She will help when its needed .
History
Rp out
Kin:
Unknown
Crush
open
Mate
open
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:59 am

Bump
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunt555 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 am

Bump!!!
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Pleases click my wolves
stunt555

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 am

(Thanks for the bump)
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 am

(Anyone wanna sign up?Please i worked hard on this)
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 am

anyone
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfeh Hayes » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:28 am

Username
Wolfeh
Name
Chief
Pack
UnEarthly
Rank
Alpha?
Personality
He is kind and gentle but can be strict when he needs to be. He is outgoing and friendly. He loves to make new friends and looks out for others.
History
He only shares with ones that are close to him
Kin:
Crush
Mate
Wolfeh Hayes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups