hazeclan { discussion . forms }

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: hazeclan { discussion . forms }

Postby _Maeve_ » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:26 pm

name: Ebonyflicker
sexuality: bisexual
desired rank: deputy or rogue leader
personality: Ebonyflicker prefers to keep to himself and is easily annoyed, he is protective and cares for those close to him and would do anything to make sure they’re safe even if it meant risking his life. He has a secret soft side for kits and loves playing with them when nobody is watching so it doesn’t ruin his standing as the “tough guy”
history: Ebonyflicker was raised by two polar opposite cats, his rude and sometimes violent father, Heron, and his kind and gentle mother, Frost. He grew up with two siblings who never made it past kithood and so he was dumped on Hazeclan territory as a young kit. He was brought up in Hazeclan and worked everyday to make sure they didn’t think they made a mistake bringing him in.
description: Golden tom with black spots and bright green eyes
image of Ebonyflicker: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rLFl-1W5K00/Wx2KDxoOUUI/AAAAAAAAE6Y/6RNvdWA4j4MAOrnrqQpdq-3gtjOTeXrYQCLcBGAs/s1600/What-do-Savannah-cats-look-like_edited.jpg
kin: open
crush: open
other: open
_Maeve_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:48 am

i made a few changes to martenfang's physical appearance as well as some of her relations if anyone wants to check it out! i'll be updating hemlock's relations shortly, as i am pretty behind on those.

i'm also gonna be creating a new cat in the near future. he'll be martenfang's little half-brother, and his favorite pastime will be pulling off shenanigans such as hiding in the trees above the rogue camp. he probably won't live to see the war end (let alone survive his first or second battle), so i hope no one gets too attached! being my evil self, i might just make him a total sweetheart.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby syncope » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 pm

i’m gonna go ahead and start a post for swanflight c: lemme know if anyone wants to be tagged
syncope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:55 am

@rex sorry, you're not accepted just yet! i'd like for your form to be filled out some more first ;w;

@chillychili accepted ^^

@anathema awesome! <3 can't wait to see the poor boy!

@syncope ivybriar will certainly need swanflight now!

attention friends!! page 5 event will now begin!

that's right - it's time! i am currently writing up my post right now!
    you may keep posting responses, but please be aware of what is about to happen:

- ivybriar begins kitting! beware! (all of her kits have been taken and the forms will be up soon!)

- moonshade is going to alert darkfrost - DO NOT have your rogues somehow know it's happening / attack before darkfrost can give the order to invade, please! this is to give other roleplayers some time to get more posts in before it's suddenly a huge battle in camp.

- deaths can and will happen - you MAY use NPC cats / rando cats to fight against (or kill) when the battle begins but please keep it CS appropriate and do not kill someone's character unless you have explicit permission to do so. this will be the only time i warn you about this, and if you try without permission, your cats will be killed and i will remove you from the roleplay. i know how very frustrating it is to have someone godmod / powerplay a fight in a warriors rp, which is why i am not being very kind with powerplayers. please remember your cats are not invincible!

that being said, there is no pressure to let your cats die if you don't want them to c: please have fun friends! this coming battle is most certainly not the end of the roleplay. <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hazeclan { Eagle, Honey, Mint }

Postby Luscinia » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:54 am

DON'T YOU EVER TAME YOUR DEMONS

BUT ALWAYS KEEP 'EM ON A LEASH

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Name || Eaglewing
    Former Names || Eaglekit, Eaglepaw
    Age || 32 moons
    Gender || Tom
    Rank || Warrior
    Wanted Rank || Achieved

Skills || Hunting, climbing, ambushing
    Weaknesses || Swimming, endurance, fighting

Appearance || Eaglewing is an average-sized, lean-built tom with thick brown tabby fur with white on his muzzle. His eyes are light amber.

Personality || Eaglewing is a loyal and hardworking tom, with a dignified attitude. He never likes to let his guard down or show weakness, and the moments he does, he tends to beat himself up over it. For this reason, he keeps any pain he feels, physically or emotionally, to himself, which frequently leads to various issues like those pains becoming worse over time. He's the type of cat who undoubtedly would work himself to death if allowed to do so. In terms of social interaction, Eaglewing tends to be on the quieter side, not really contributing much to a conversation. There are very few cats who he trusts, but if you count as one of those, you will have a loyal friend for life. He is incredibly over-protective over the few cats he considers loved ones, and will always have their back, no matter what. All of this said, he can be judgmental and quick to call someone out on a mistake.

Kin || Mapleheart [mother | deceased], Tigershadow [father | deceased], Honey [sister | alive] - unknown to him

Sexuality || Heterosexual
    Crush || Open, PM me if interested
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || Eaglewing had heard the story of his birth time and time again. His mother Mapleheart and his father Tigershadow, an older pair, were out on a walk when Mapleheart went into labor. She gave birth to two kits; a tom-cat and a she-cat, but the she-cat was a runt and weak when she was born and didn't make it through. Eaglewing was the sole survivor of the litter, or at least, that's what he was told. Aside from his birth story, he grew up leading a relatively normal life for a clan cat. His father died in a skirmish with rogues during a border patrol, protecting his apprentice at the time. His mother not long after fell ill, and in her last breath, she gave him an ominous message that conflicted with her original story; his sister may be alive and out there somewhere. He isn't sure whether to play this off as her mind being gone as she died or if there's some truth to this.
    In terms of the current events within the clan's politics, Eaglewing firmly stands behind Fawnstar's decision. While he does judge Ivybriar for the mistakes she's made, the leader's word is law, and he wouldn't dare think to turn his back on that.

HANDS RED, HANDS RED

JUST LIKE YOU SAID I AM, I AM

A LITTLE WICKED

Name || Honey
    Former Names || Briarkit
    Age || 32 moons
    Gender || She-cat
    Rank || Rogue Fighter
    Wanted Rank || Achieved

Skills || Fighting, climbing, ambushing
    Weaknesses || Swimming, endurance, tracking

Appearance || Honey is a slightly smaller-than-average, thin she-cat with short light golden brown tabby fur, having only just a little white on her muzzle. Her eyes are golden yellow.

Personality || Despite being a little on the small, unintimidating-looking side, Honey has a fierce, high-energy personality to make up for it. She is sharp-tongued, moody, and reckless, diving head-first into a scuffle when she sees fit. She is incredibly stubborn and proud and absolutely hates to admit defeat or to admit when she's wrong. Some find these traits annoying, others may find them impressive. Dare cross her, and she will hold a grudge against you until the grave and will be determined to figure out a way to get back at you. Despite being a bit on the grumpy side, she does take comfort in the company of others and actually gets a bit stressed out when completely alone, but it's pretty unlikely that you'll hear her admit this.

Kin || Amber [adoptive mother | deceased], Mapleheart [mother | deceased]- unknown to her, Tigershadow [father | deceased]- unknown to her, Eaglewing [brother | alive]- unknown to her

Sexuality || Bisexual
    Crush || Open, PM me if interested
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || Honey to this day has no clue why or how, but Honey was found alone as a newborn kit. Nobody knows if she was abandoned or simply separated by mistake. But her survival almost seemed like fate. A loner she-cat had lost her litter of two kits born too early, but not long afterward, she stumbled across a tiny mewling kit. She took this kit in and named her Honey, raising her as one of her own. Unfortunately, when Honey was eleven moons of age, their den was raided by a badger. Honey managed to escape and run, but Maple had been killed. Honey lived on her own for several moons, unhappy with the loneliness of her situation. That's why when she had heard of a group of cats gathering, she jumped right in. She personally holds no grudge against the Hazeclan cats- she has no need to- but she will do anything for the group of cats that had kindly accepted her among their ranks.

[Behind her abandonment: Mapleheart felt stressed by the idea of raising two kits, and since the runt, whom she named Briarkit, was so weak, she decided to leave her behind. She lied to her mate, telling him that Briarkit had passed and that she buried her, but this wasn't the case.]

[future appearance]

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

AND YOU WON’T HAVE TO HIDE AWAY

Name || Mintkit
    Possible Future Names || Mintpaw, Mintshade
    Age || 0 moons [newborn]
    Gender || Tom
    Rank || Kit
    Wanted Rank || Unsure

Appearance || Mintkit is a fluffy all-black tom-kit. As all kits, his eyes start out blue, but as he grows older, his eyes will become a bluish-green color.

Personality || Mintkit as he grows up will be a very calm and relaxed kit, who will play with his siblings for a bit, but would much rather take a nap or maybe hear stories from the warriors. Honestly, it might take his siblings to practically drag him along on adventures. Some may describe his behavior as lazy and unmotivated, which might concern some about his future as an apprentice and warrior.

Kin || Ivybriar [mother | alive], Darkfrost [father | alive], Lilypool [uncle | alive], Sweetkit [sister | alive], other sibling TBN

Sexuality || Too young
    Crush || Too young
    Mate || Too young
    Kits || Too young

Background || Mintkit was born into this world, blissfully unaware of the drama that surrounds his and her siblings' existence. We shall see what fate has in store for this little tom as time progresses forward.
Last edited by Luscinia on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am

accepted! <3 c: I'll add you when I can!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:31 am

would it be alright if I made a ivybriarxdarkfrost kit as well? ;.;
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:28 am

In the big battle I am completely fine if anyone wanted to severely injure Eelstep. I prefer you not to kill him tho, and please let him get some damage in don’t just automatically mortally injure him. :3
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:33 am

i probably won’t be able to post tonight, but i will definitely have something up tomorrow! in that post, my characters will join the battle so please don’t attack them before then <3

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 am

Excited! As for the upcoming fight, I'm cool with any of my cats getting injured/severely injured, though message me if you have any death plans or anything lol. This is sure gonna be interesting
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me