Please Lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Cupid Manor|Forms & Discussion|Open & Accepting

Postby Anne Gable » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:23 am

Marik wrote:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

FANDOM;; Yu-Gi-Oh
OC OR CANON;; Canon

__________________________________________________________________________________________

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE;;
Marik usually can be seen wearing a purple, sleeveless hoodie with two chains on the front - accompanied by tight black pants and black shoes. On each arm, he wears five golden armbands. Four of the armbands are down on the lower portion of his arm down by the wrist, which the firth rests on his upper bicep. Three more of these golden bands can be found around his neck as a sort of necklace, I suppose you could say. Large (for a male, that is) golden 'dangling' earrings adorn his ears. Marik Ishtar also usually carries around his prized Millennium rod with him wherever he goes.
His eyes are a strikingly beautiful shade of violet, while his hair is white-blond (or you could just say that it is an extremely light shade of blond), and comes down to a bit below his shoulders. His skin is a slightly tanned shade. Marik also uses charcoal to draw the designs under his eyes (which can be seen in the above gif / image). Many people would describe Marik as being a bit scrawny, and that is one way to put it. He is not very muscular, but it toned and not as much of a 'twink' as he may seem at first glance.

NAME;;
Marik Ishtar

NICKNAME(S);;
- Mar
- Ishtar
- Namu
(more to be added later)

AGE;;
17 years old

BIRTHDAY;;
December 23rd

GENDER;;
Male

PRONOUNS;;
He / Him

ORIENTATION;;
Homosexual (closeted)

HEIGHT;;
5 feet, 9 inches

WEIGHT;;
121lbs

AFFILIATION(S) / OCCUPATION(S);;
- Tomb Keeper (previous)
- Rare Hunters (previous)
- Duel Monster's Competitor (current)

BACKSTORY;;
As a child, Marik was an innocent boy who wanted nothing more than to be able to see and explore the outside world. His family were the descendants of a long line of tombkeepers, and were therefore entrusted with guarding the Pharaoh's tomb along with the last of the remaining Millennium items (which hadn't been stolen) - the Millennium rod. He grew up alongside his adopted brother (Odion), and his sister (Ishizu). As the heir of his family's tombkeeping legacy, Marik was treated well and taught the ways of his family's duty. Though this wasn't the life that Marik wanted to live. He longed to go out and explore the world - but it was forbidden for him to do such things. And to seal his fate, his father forcefully carved the ancient texts of their clan into his back, causing the young Marik immense pain and ridding him of any freedom by binding him to protect the Pharaoh's tomb and secrets with his life - as his bloodline had been doing since long ago.
During this time of great pain and sadness for Marik, he formed a sort of 'alternate ego' to cope with everything that he had been / was going through. This 'alternate ego' is known as Yami Marik.
Marik and his sister Ishizu did one day manage to successfully sneak out for a bit so that they could explore the outslde world.
Upon returning home, their father was furious at their betrayal and how they had blatantly disobeyed him. His father had taken his rage out on their brother Odion - having blamed him for what Marik and Ishizu had done. In a blind fit of rage upon seeing what his father had done to his brother, Marik allowed for his darker half to take over. This 'darker' side of Marik then killed his father, stole the Millennium rod, and fled from his clan.

Some time later, Marik re-emerged as the leader of the Rare Hunters - a group of people dedicated to eventual world domination. During this time, he would brainwash innocent people into doing his bidding.
Having always had a strong hatred for the Pharaoh, Marik decides to enter into the Battle City Duel Competition, where he makes it his goal to face up against the Pharaoh and finally bring him to and end. Once again, during this time, his darker half takes over and Marik is unable to regain control of his body until the Pharaoh eventually defeats him. And so, with his body back and everything...surprisingly going well for the first time in his life, Marik simply wanders, not knowing quite what to do with his life now. Though he does try to make the best of his newfound life.

FAMILY;;
Mother (name n/a) - DECEASED
Father (name n/a) - DECEASED
Odion (brother)
Ishizu (Sister)

ROMANTIC INTEREST;;
currently none

RELATIONSHIP STATUS;;
Single

PERSONALITY;;
Marik enjoys being the one in charge, though he isn't inherently bossy. He still respects others, but just feels as though he should be held to higher standards than others at times because of who he is / his past. Despite having a 'dark' side, Marik has learned how to keep himself from letting that side of him be seen. He tries his best to treat everyone with kindness, but will become sarcastic and rude at time when annoyed. Marik is far from shy, and is not afraid to voice his opinion without sugar-coating anything. I guess you could say he's extremely straightforward.

ABILITIES;;
If you count him sometimes snapping and being taken over by his psychotic, ruthless, and murderous alter ego an ability...then I guess that's his.

PET(S);;
n/a

FAVORITE ICECREAM FLAVOR;;
Mint-chip

Accepted. Marik will be purple team.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 am

can i find out whos open for zevran?
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marik » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:22 am

;; Considering the fact that I just joined, Marik is open

Hey there, call me Marik.
I'm a drawer, short story writer, and RPer. If you would ever like to talk or RP with
me, feel free to send me a message. And don't worry, I don't bite...too much.

Yu-Gi-Oh fan / enthusiast
Roleplay.Me | Tumblr

Marik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Anne Gableeeeeeee, where are ya, lass? :(
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:36 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Black Hearts:. » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Allen's open
★๑۞๑۩★ ι ωαηт тσ вε α ∂εsтяσүεя тнαт cαη sαvε ρεσρℓε.
~~αℓℓεη ωαℓкεя ★๑۩ ๑۞๑★
.:Black Hearts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me