The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 am

{ yashushi yoake | demon | male | training grounds }

Yashushi did eventually find out why no one was there- class! Of course. Class. Ha. He rumaged through his litte bag, he would stay here, but there had to be something he could do! He lifted a lighter with a small frown. Did the trees around here burn?
    rex bi and trans he/him frequent hiatus taker flight rising enjoyer

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:22 am

KZpectrum
Demon
Kajima Akuma Akazaki

Name: Kajima Akuma Akachi

Description: A demon who appears as a girl with black hair that goes down to the shoulders, pale skin, and red eyes. She hides her demon eye behind a medial patch.

x

Description of demon form: A nine tailed fox

Dislikes: Light, Daytime, Coffee, Bitterness, Boredom

Beast
Shiro Tsubasa Yonaka

Name: Shiro Tsubasa Yonaka

Description: He may look a little feminine with that long hair of his, but a boy alright to loves to have a good time.

Personality: Laid back, Lazy, Caring, Cunning

History: Born from a family of birds who could see the things that normal bird shouldn't be able to see. His family was killed by those things and he has fled to a school it looks like for safety, changing back and forth from a bird and a human to get a feel on changing forms.

Partner: None (Open!)

Description of monster form: A raven with glowing green eyes and a green charm around one leg. He's able to change the size of his monster form

Dislikes: Captivity, being lonely, loud people, red

Crush: None (Open!)
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:43 am

(Please read the rules and you'll probably be accepted)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:48 am

Pug-life wrote:(Please read the rules and you'll probably be accepted)

*faceplant* uhhhh why do my eyes keep missing all of the important keyword things?! dang it, I wana go die in a hole for missing keyword things for a second time already. modded))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:53 am

(Accepted)
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: The avian beast lingered around in the forest trees, honestly not caring about class that was taking place right about now. " Class is so tiresome." He murmurs to himself as he leaps to another tree branch, changing into his bird form in midair while he lept. He has no seer to keep company, and class had no interest to him, skipping class sounded like a great idea to him. He flys over to another tree, landing once again on there safely. The tree he had landed on was rather comfortable, so Shiro decided to catch his breath for a moment. But little did he know what he thought was another tree branch is actually the head of a person.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:09 pm

{ yashushi yoake | tags ; shiro | demon | male | training grounds }

Yashushi tensed when this.. bird.. landed on him. The lighter in his hand went of in a small brand of flame as he did, blue-hot. A bird, huh? He liked birds a lot but this bird seemed quite a bit different. "Hey there, whatcha doin'?" Yashushi grinned. ..But birds couldn't usually see him, and seers, the students at the academy couldnt change into animals. He came to the conclusion that this was a beast, another type of student, but he kept quiet about his demonism.
{{ ooh boy }}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorkTree » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Yukie Maki/Seer/Partnered with Tenma/Location: School classroom/Tagged:Tenma, Satomi

Yukie sighed, having to leave and go to the very class she abandoned sleep for. She straightened up and stretched her back on the wall, walking slowly compared to Tenma, her posture as if she was a zombie. Yukie smiled and gave a slight wave to Ms. Satomi before entering the doorway and sitting down in a seat. Right when she sat down she folded her arms on the desk and rested her head down, trying to relax for today's lesson.
CorkTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: The bird jumps slightly when he hear the 'tree' talk. He looks down to see that he wasn't on a branch of a tree, but more like the head of someone. Shiro peers down to look at the face of the person he had just mistook as a tree. (Like those pigeions do in those movies.) This person could very well be some normal person, with no powers of a seer or a beast. So he decided to go boring-birdy mode, no strange talking birds because that just looks plain suspicious to the normal people. "Chirp." He replies in his bird bird sounding tweet, which was decent... But you could still her the voice of a person's behind it.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:41 pm

{ yashushi yoake | tags ; shiro | demon | male | training grounds }

"Aw." His accusations with this raven being a beast were concluded when he 'chirped'. Maybe if he was a human, but ravens didn't sound like that. "You don't seem like a normal birdie." He cooed softly, perhaps if he was a normal corvidae he would of flown away by now. He did feel pretty odd talking to a bird of all things, but not like there was anyone around. He was now flicking the lighter on and off with his thumb.

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me