Cat City (CLOSED)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat City [always accepting]

Postby scourgeblood <3 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Name: Trigger
Breed: Norwegian Forest Cat
Clan[only answer if you have a clan]: -
Rank[only answer if you have a clan]: -
Crush: None yet
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Personality: Trigger is a very kind cat. He has curiosity about him, and is very good with kits. Trigger loves to eat, lay in the sun, groom himself, and roll around in the grass. He loves making friends everywhere he goes, and is just getting his feet in the world of the New York City streets.
History: Ever since Trigger was a kit, he was born and raised in a house. When adoption day came, he was taken to a new home across the city and lived there until he grew older. But something had changed. The children that used to play with him outside and always feed him and pet him had become older and stayed inside now. They never pet him or played with him anymore. He didn't understand what had changed. And suddenly, he began to see boxes all around him, the number growing more and more by the next few days. And then suddenly, he woke up and found the house empty. Not just of humans, but...Everything. The furniture he used to hop up on to cuddle with his owners, the tables he used to sit below and curiously gaze at what he thought might be upon the tops, the children's rooms were bare. Everything was gone. Everything but him.
Other: I hope it's alright if I join. I am attempting to get online more, I will certainly try!!
Looks: Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi there! My name's Thirteen!
If you have roleplays you
want people to join, PM
me! I'm recently getting back
into roleplaying!
I like animal and humanoid
roleplays, but PM me any.
I also love trades, so send away!

Instagram Viperclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

scourgeblood <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheTigersDen » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Bella
After what felt like forever bella finally ran into the ally. She slowly dropped Fara into one of the boxes. Bella's back hurt from carrying Fara for so long but she ignored it she pawed over to Winter and sniffed her wound. ''It's fine'' she meowed, she shooed Winter into a box. Bella sat in the middle of the ally knowing she was not going to sleep tonight.
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack

One day or day one. You decide.

Never give up, great things take time.
TheTigersDen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elemental Rift » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm

"Nice to meet ya," Arabelle breathed. Prior attempts to fall into a sufficiently mindless train of thought for the body language the meeting demanded had proved unsuccessful; she was beginning to fall into a quiet sadness; she had desired socialization. This was apt fulfillment. "Aw, no, it ain't a council," she purred, wrenching her gaze away from the kit to look at Ivy again. "Just a bunch a cats meetin' each other."
Elemental Rift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 pm

((Anyone open for Blueberry?))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Roleplaying Image Trade with me

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 pm

(Braylyn and Tula are open)

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
'But you are, you're beautiful in a special way."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have given out 5 treats
I have given out 0 tricks
I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

I used to be Mellaa, please don't take my name.
~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 pm

;Amaterasu; wrote:(Mella still got open cat?)
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 pm

((I'll RP with either one of them. Your choice, just would prefer you start it, I'm bad at starting a RP, I'm good at piggy-backing off someone else's RP ))
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Winter is the season when the whole world seems to go to sleep. The weather is cold, the ground is hard, and the trees and plants seem to be dead. Since there is little else to do, it is a time that is conducive to working hard. There isn't much else to do, and the weather else seems to suggest that we must buckle down and do the things that we have been avoiding. This is not a bad thing. It can very satisfying to work hard and be creative. Creativity is part of our makeup. Without a purpose in our lives, depression would quickly set in.

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken Smiles. » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 pm

;Amaterasu; wrote:
;Amaterasu; wrote:(Mella still got open cat?)

(Yes, would you like to RP with Tula?)

Water_Whale wrote:
((I'll RP with either one of them. Your choice, just would prefer you start it, I'm bad at starting a RP, I'm good at piggy-backing off someone else's RP ))

(Ok, I'll use Braylyn, and I'll get it started)

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel the like the prettiest cat on this earth."
'But you are, you're beautiful in a special way."
"I'm not special, I'm exactly like you, I just want to believe I am because of my, my colors."

gℓιттєя∂υѕт

Lights On / Lights Off

I have given out 5 treats
I have given out 0 tricks
I have received 1 treat
I have received 0 tricks

I used to be Mellaa, please don't take my name.
~ Thanks
Broken Smiles.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water_Whale » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 pm

((Ok. Couldn't Amaterasu just RP Blueberry and Braylyn?))

Water_Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFawnxX » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Character: Kovu
Crush: None
Kits: N/A
Mate: N/A
Breed: Norwegian Forest Cat

Personality: Kovu is a gentle, fun-loving female. She's great with kits, and can handle stress. She fights fiercely, and would do anything to protect her family and friends. She's very friendly, although is shy sometimes. Also, she is curious to try new things.

Background story: Kovu was born in the streets, and has been claimed a few times. Her mother and family were killed just after she was off milk, so she lived in the junkyard for a while, where she learned to fight and how to be dominate.

( Sorry If I'm not good, it's my first try. <3 )
Quotes I Love
'Never Be Afraid'
'Yesterday was the Past, Tomorrow is the Future, and today is is is a gift, the Present'

I heard you're a player.
So let's play a game.
This is how it works.
We laugh
We hug
We cuddle
We go on dates
We kiss
We hang out with each other's friends
And whoever falls in love first,
Loses. <3
XxFawnxX