Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Chaoscaller | NightWing | Female | Infected | Crush/Mate: - | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Wretched
    It didn't take her long to find the group; they weren't as far from the rain forest as she had thought. Watching them with cold interest, she licked her lips, then turned and jumped down from the branch she was perched on. She unfurled her wings a bit to slow her fall, hitting the tall grass softly. She let out a soft growl, crouching, then slunk through the grass, trying to be as quiet as possible. She could hear the muted words of some of them, and although it seemed like they were trying to keep their voices down, they weren't doing a very good job. What was worse, as she got closer, she noticed a NIGHTWING. This threw her off guard for a second, but all at once she picked up speed, before she was full-out sprinting. With an inhuman screech, she lunged out of the tall grass, her talons outstretched, reading to sink themselves into her dark scales.

Wretched | NightWing | Female | Chosen | Crush/Mate: MMMMM | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller
    Wretched had been talking nonsense for the most part, trying to at least keep spirits up, and just overall trying to break the silence. Although she didn't want to be too loud, it was better than the complete silence. She was still looking out for Ocelot, who she hadn't seen for a while yet, and although she avoided talking about him for fear that he might hear her because he was still there, that was what she was thinking about. It was the piercing, bone-chilling shriek, like a thousand banshees, that caused her to scream, as all at once she saw a huge white-eyed beast lunge from out of nowhere, bearing down on her, while those white eyes made her freeze in place.

:0000000OOOOOOOO
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Wreck|Male|Chosen|Tags: Wretched, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

"Wretched!" Wreck screeched, saliva spraying from his open mouth as he shook his head in astonishment. "NO!"

Ocelot|Male|survivor|Tags: Wreck, Wretched, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

The RainWing's heart pounded a frenzied rhythm in his chest as he heard a slight rustle just behind the group. A beast that seemed to have a completely scarred, dilapidated face and unseeing, bulging white orbs for eyes appeared to have grown from the bushes, grasping at Wretched with sharp, hooked talons and a gaping, tooth-filled maw, spittle flying behind it. Without thinking, Ocelot lunged for the infected monster of a dragon, pulling his dart gun, already loaded, and loosing his dart. It buried itself in the dragon's neck scales, and a sizzling, smoking, charred-flesh smell permeated the air. Ocelot dropped down to the ground on all fours, howling and clutching his dislocated wing shoulder; at his lunge, it had popped further out of its socket and now hung like a vine from a branch. The infected! his mind roared, and he once again surged toward the NightWing, slowed by his injury. "WRETCHED!"
Last edited by broner on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:05 pm

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar ╞╕
    In the quiet that followed Talus had mostly been watching the sunrise, while periodically throwing a glance around the rest of the landscape, both to see the darkening shadows and to look for any threats. Realizing the time as he sky began to pale though did make him realize he'd gone mostly without rest that night, which he'd probably regret later. His thoughts were disrupted with the female's voice reached him again, making him turn his gaze back on her with interest as she spoke. Though, he blinked at her offer, and as he pondered it he looked down then around, idly dragging the ridged foreclaws of his free hand through the sand. "Well..." He murmured quietly as he thought. He had never left the desert, not since he was born. Now that he thought about it, the sand along with his lyre were the best ties he had to a better time- as well as that it provided a consistent schedule for his powers. Ice in the cold desert nights, fire in the hot desert days. What would the temperatures outside of the desert's extremes leave him with?
    Still, he debated. A lyre only offers so much company. How enjoyable is silently gliding circles over the dunes looking for anything dehydrated enough to not get away from you while you pillage the occasional bit and bob from camps?
    But what if she-...?
    At least it'll be a bit more fun of a ride, right? And maybe she won't. Besides, if she does, you can always come back here.

After several beats of his outward silence he shook his head, blinking back to reality and straightening up. "Sorry- ehm. Sure, I'll come along if you don't mind. I'll try not to be a burden," he said with an appreciative dip of his head. "Did you have anywhere in mind that you were going towards?" He inquired afterwards, curious.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Chaoscaller | NightWing | Female | Infected | Crush/Mate: - | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Wretched
    Chaoscaller was interrupted, as she always hated. She felt a sharp pain split through her scales as Ocelot's dart hit her in the side of her neck, and she once again screeched, the sound making Wretched's skull vibrate. The RainWing threw her off course and she landed on the other side of the small NightWing. She stumbled backwards, her tail whacking Wretched in the face as she tried to scramble away, and Chaoscaller then proceeded to claw at her own neck, her talons tearing into her scales. Before long her white neck was stained red with blood as she tried to dig the dart out of her flesh. She must have succeeded at some point, because then the sharp pain was gone, replaced by the damage she had done, but she no longer cared. Her head slowly turned to the RainWing and she let out a growl, narrowing her white eyes. The only question was who to go for first.

Wretched | NightWing | Female | Chosen | Crush/Mate: MMMMM | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller
    Wretched wasn't sure who had saved her, but by now she was crying as she tried to put as much distance between her and the infected NightWing as possible. Whimpering, when she looked, she realized it was Ocelot, with his dart gun, although his wing was flopping uselessly to the side. She was too petrified to do anything more than cower behind him, clutching her face with her talons and curling up into a ball, willing for the nightmare to be over.

Last post before bed, I really need sleep
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:20 pm

xxkiwi | female | loner | rainwing | location: desert
      xxkiwi flew above the desert, heat radiating from what seemed to be everywhere. exhausted, she descended and landed with a loud thud. the rising sun was bright, blinding really, and she lifted a green wing to shield her eyes. she trudged along, eventually walking so her back was to the sun. "ugh, i really need a drink.." she groaned, dragging her feet so her talons made lines in the sand. occasionally, sand would get stuck in her talons and she would have to scrape it out.
      xxgetting tired of walking, kiwi was about to lift off into the air when she spotted two dragons. i really shouldn't be near them.. but then again, maybe they know where i can find some water. she thought, thinking. but what if they're infected..?

[ i changed azure's name ^u^ ]
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:49 pm

apologies for the large image,,,

username: yveltal
      name: cypress
      species: mudwing
      appearance: cypress has a very dark umber color for all of his larger overscales and the top of his head, his 'main' color being only a few shades brighter. his underbelly is only a tad lighter. he has heterochromia, one eye being a bright amber, and the other a near-white yellow. cypress is rather tall for a mudwing and has average strength. a small white scar rests in between his eyes. black strips of cloth are wrapped around his forearms, which he uses to best conceal two black-handled daggers. he usually has on his person a small bottle, the cork threaded through with thick string, that contains a few rose petals that never seem to die. he believes they were enchanted by an unknown animus.
      personality: cypress is shy of most outsiders, afraid of being shunned due to his inability to speak. he's known for antsy behavior when around large crowds, only truly comfortable in the company of around two or three. however, cypress often expresses deep concerns for even strangers, from the days of him being his sib's bigwings. he always cares more for others than he does himself, but it isn't rare for him to become a tad self-conscious. despite many hours of combat experience, its common for cypress to lose his head in a tight situation if not properly comforted due to anxiety. he'll defend his friends with his life, however, no matter the cost.
      other: ---
Last edited by Yveltal on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:47 pm

Jellyfish - Seawing - Male
"Yeah, that's what I said. Sometimes I like it crispy, but I just want to try it toasted this time. Wait, what do you mean LET'S?" he snorted, barely hearing her next words as his tail was painfully grabbed and dragged. "Hey! Wait! I wanted you to do it!" he cried, before clamping his mouth shut as he heard the waves. She wasn't planning to DRAG him further, was she...? Yep. He thrashed underneath, wanting for her to let go of his tail. Meanwhile, whether she could understand or not, his aquatic flashed angrily.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:08 am

Solar|Female|Sandwing kingdom|hybrid|Tags; Talus

Solar watched him as he considered her offer. The sun was now visible and she lay on her back with her wings spread out. She sighed gently. When Talus answered she sat up and her tail swayed behind her. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled. "An island." She pointed in the direction she was heading and pulled out a map from her bag. The bag was a leather satchel. She unrolled the map on a rock and pointed to the islands of a thousand scales. "I'm going to this one." She touched a small island out more in the sea on the map. She rolled the map back up and returned it to her bag. "So are you coming?"
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:32 am

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar, Kiwi ╞╕
    Talus watched with interest as she produced a map from her satchel, getting up and moving closer to get a better look. His gaze followed her talon as it landed on the one island. He thought about life on an island while she spoke, then raised a brow. "I'll still come with you, but won't infected SeaWings be a problem on an island-"

His speech ended unnaturally abruptly and his ears shifted, prompting him to look around- namely up. But just as soon as he had noticed the faint noise it ceased, making him uneasy. "I heard wingbeats for a second," he explained to Solar. "Far, but still. I think we should hurry up and set off..." He continued, dropping his concern for SeaWings. Now that he was thinking about the infected again he realized they had been in the same place, in the open, and making noise, for a long time. Not that he wasn't convinced Solar could handle an infected, but still. The sun had warmed his scales by now, replacing his ice breath with fire, which to him was less effective for quickly slowing dragons if they just so happened to go after him. And he certainly didn't want to try plan B for his lyre's sake.
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:47 am

Solar|Female|Sandwing kingdom|hybrid|Tags; Talus

Solar heard the beats as well. She spread her wings and took off, hovering. After a moment she flapped toward the islands. "The seawings are on the other side of the islands. We're going father out. Usually seawings don't travel that far. Well, until today I guess." She said, implying that she was a seawing. She breathed a ring of mist through her nostrils. Her wingbeats speed up as she heard the beats again being. "Lets speed up." Her quiet voice could only reach Talus's ears as the wind sped her on.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me