ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:18 am

"I'm gonna show them what I have become
I'm gonna burn, burn, burn
Burn them all to the ground, all to the ground."

Current Name: Starlingfrost
Past Names: Starlingkit & Starlingpaw
Future Names: Starlingstar
Desired Rank: Leader

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): Open
Kits: Open

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Alert, Capable, Disciplined
neutral traits; Enigmatic, Formal, Impassive
negative traits; Possessive, Morbid, Haughty
While Starlingfrost isn't a huge tom, he is bigger than the average cat, just over eleven inches in height and nine pounds. His fur is a bit longer than average and thick. Also, he could be described as a tuxedo, being black and white in color. The tom's eyes are pale green, speckled with various shades of green, and yellow. Starlingfrost does have a few scars, in fact, his left ear has almost been fully clawed off. He has a few rather nasty scar from a dog on his belly and flank, where fur is still regrowing.

It would seem like Starlingfrost was cursed from the start, even in the heartless parents he was born from. His parents weren't the nicest cats either, and when he and his siblings were young he mother said that he'd have the best of both of them. Oh, how right they were. Life in Spruceclan was hard for him as a kit, it was even harsher as an apprentice. A few moons before Starlingpaw and his siblings became warriors, a senior warrior caught one of his brothers Antpaw playing with an apprentice from Rockclan. Antpaw was punished by his mentor, who made sure the two wouldn't meet up again. But Starlingpaw felt that it wasn't enough, but was content to wait until the time was right. A few moons later, while his brother was out on a patrol with his mentor and a few others, a fox attacked and killed his brother. In a rage, he and his other siblings tracked down the fox and chased it out of the clan's territory. He and his siblings were made a warrior that night, named Starlingfrost for his cold and calculating deminer. Though he never told anyone that he wasn't angry because the fox killed his brother, but because he wasn't able to do it himself.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Badgertooth & Cherryleap
Siblings:
Antpaw, open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cranberry & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Johnny Depp
Playlist:
Animal in Me - Solence
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
For the Glory - All Good Things
Born Without A Heart - Faouzia
Older - Sasha Sloan
Bad Child - Tones And I

|Breed Status|
european shorthair - 56%
Somali cat - 25%
Maine Coon - 19%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:18 am

"As you stand upon the edge
Hanging in the balance
And fate may fall down upon you
While the devil is knocking."

Current Name: Redblossom
Past Names: Redkit & Redpaw
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Starclan Warrior

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Batfleck
Current Mate: Batfleck
Past Mate(s): Batfleck
Kits: Vixensong, Ravenfeather
& Badgertooth

positive traits; reliable, faithful, open
neutral traits; idealistic, practical, proud
negative traits; amoral, self-indulgent, hostile
Redblossom is a sturdy feline with long-limbs and a lean body. Her fur is long and thick her tail plume-like. Her fur, for the most part, is a dark red-brown color, with an ever darker red-brown stripe down her back starting from above her eyes and ending at her tail tip. The tips of her ears and tail are black in color, and three paws, underbelly, and chest are white. Her eyes are a dark blue comparable to the ocean when the moon rises. She has a few scar's but they are mostly covered by her fur so it's rare to see any.

Life for Redblossom has been fairly uneventful for the most part. She was born as the elders of three. Her two younger brothers were named Yarrowkit and Emberkit. Her time as a kit was uneventful, but her days as an apprentice were a little more hectic. She was just twelve moons old when she found out that her father was having an affair with another she-cat in the clan. At eighteen moon old her parents spilt up, and then two moons later, Her father and his new mate announced that they were expecting kits. forty moons old something wonderful happened, she found a mate in a tom named Batfleck, who was a moon and a half older than her. About three moons later, Redblossom became a queen for the first time. Though she had a litter of three, two didn't make it to be apprentices as the youngest of the litter, as whitecough killed them. About twenty moons later, she had her second litter of two, both of which survived to be adults. It was around the time that her grandkids became apprentices that she joined the elder's den.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Tanglepelt & Steampool
Siblings:
Yarrowfoot & Emberfang
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lavender & Grapefruit
Voice Claim:
Emma Thompson
Playlist:
Get Jinxed - Agnete Kjølsrud from Djerv
Awaken - Valerie Broussard
River - Bishop Briggs
Believer - Imagine Dragons
Paralyzed - NF
Hold on - Chord Overstreet

|Breed Status|
Maine Coon - 50%
Somali cat - 50%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:19 am

"Now I fly, hit the high notes
I have a voice, have a voice, hear me roar tonight
You held me down
But I fought back loud, oh."

Current Name: Wolfpath
Past Names: Wolf or Wolfkit & Wolfpaw
Future Names: Wolfstar
Desired Rank: Deputy

Sexuality: Pansexual
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

positive traits; determined, active, clear-headed
neutral traits; incorruptible, sentimental, solemn
negative traits; greedy, apathetic, abrasive
Wolfpath is a truly large tom, standing at 16 inches and weighing in at 18 pounds. Like all pure-bred Maine coon's Wolfpath's fur is both long and thick, perfect for colder climates. Wolfpath's fur is black, much like his father's, and almost seems to dampen the light around it. His eyes are similar to that of wolves, a bright golden amber. Wolfpath has a multitude of scars, though most aren't from other cats but from foxes, and other dangers.

Wolfpath's short life has not been an easy one, but it hasn't been terrible. There was trouble with his birth, and with him being the last born in the litter, his mother was tired. He was born very weak and not expected to last through the night. If fact, there were a few times during those first few nights that Wolfpath almost didn't due to poor circulation. He and his siblings were named the day they opened their eyes, and Wolfpath was given the name Wolf for his coloring and large size. Then the next trouble came, Wolf had a stutter. It wasn't terribly bad, but it progressively worse as he got teased by his litter-mates. Though as he got older he realized that his confidence seemed to lighten it. At some point, he ran into a few other cats who spoke of something called Snowclan. Interested he joined them in their journey. At some point he became deputy - which a few were upset about - the stutter disappeared almost completely. The stutter only returns nowadays when he's nervous or scared.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Night & Lilac or
Nightstep & Bluepetal

Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cherry & Vinilla
Voice Claim:
Idris Elba
Playlist:
Starting Over - Macklemore
Crown - Neffex
Oh No! - Grandson
River - Bishop Briggs
Bird Set Free - Sia
Rise - Katy Perry

|Breed Status|
Maine Coon - 39%
Norwegian Forest cat - 31%
Siberian cat - 30%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:41 pm

"The pagodas and the palaces dressed in gold leaf
Hide the damages
Spot the Geisha as she balances
Life's a cakewalk, full of challenges"

Current Name: Yewberry
Past Names: Yewpaw & Yewkit
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Homosexual
Current Mate: Forbidden
Past Mate(s): Forbidden
Kits: Forbidden

positive traits; discreet, rational, reliable
neutral traits; sentimental, responsive, ascetic
negative traits; coarse, cynical, implusive
Yewberry is a bulky and muscular tom, more compact than lanky much like his father. His fur is thick and very long and a dark reddish-brown hue that's separated by dancing tabby stripes. The tom's eyes are an expressive amber hue, which is more of a golden honey hue in some lights. He got most of his looks from his father, but he did get a few traits from his mother. One of which was a very short bobbed tail, something he both loves and hates. He has a small scar on his chin from a playfight gone wrong with a younger apprentice.

Yewberry was born in a particularly harsh leaf-bare some nine moons ago, and because of it, he doesn't remember much about his mother. A few sunrises after he was born, both Yewkit and his mother Littlebird fell sick with whitecough. Though the whitecough soon became greencough. He doesn't remember much from that time, just flashes of his mother and the fact that she refused to take any herbs that the medicine cat gave her until he got them. It was because of this fact that Littlebird died. In a way he might have lost both parents because of his mother's death because sometimes it feels like his father; Yarrowfoot blamed him. He blames him too. Yewkit was given to another queen to nurse after he got better, and was practically adopted by the said queen. He was very excited when he became an apprentice, and love it. He loved being an apprentice, but in an accident, Yewpaw shattered two bones in his left hind leg, leaving him unable to have a warrior. Not to be discouraged Yewpaw started training as the new medicine cat apprentice, and at the age of fifteen moons were awarded the name Yewberry.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Yarrowfoot & Littlebird
Siblings:
Open for half-siblings
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Jasmine & Lemongrass
Voice Claim:
Christian Kane
Playlist:
Don't Stop - Nothing More
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
Zombie - Bad Wolves
Never Good Enough - Citizen Soldier
To be Human - Marina
6:00 - Grandson

|Breed Status|
Turkish Angora - 24%
Manx Cat - 48%
Maine Coon - 28%
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:56 am

Fullbody Ref
"I am the one that’s holding grudges
I am the one that lives in pain
I am the one who’s out of touch and
I am the one inflicting pain."

Current Name: Palefight
Past Names: Palepaw & Palekit
Future Names: Palestar

Sexuality: Demisexual
Current Mate: none

positive traits; Discreet, flexible, logical
neutral traits; Breezy, competitive, private
negative traits; Apathetic, haughty, critical
Paleflight is a long-limbed tom, built for running. The toms build makes him rather agile and a high amount of endurance, making him one of the fastest cats in the clan. He has a pale smokey silver-white coat, that easily hides him in leaf-bare. His fur is rather short, and his face on the round side, with sharply pointed ears. Paleflight also has a set of pale gray-blue eyes that tend to resemble stone. Like his siblings and both of his parents, he was born with a very short tail and has strong hind legs. He has a few scar's though most are minor, the most notable is oddly enough on his tail where he's missing a patch of fur.

Born to Whitepool and Frozengaze, along with a Frostkit and Quietkit, his sister and brother respectively. Palekit led - for the most part- a rather normal life for the first moon or so of life. Though things shifted when it was found out that his brother Quietkit was born mute. After this non-secret came out - after all, in Palekit's mind, it was already obvious that his brother was mute. - all of his parents time and affection went to Quietkit, while Frostkit and Palekit were left to fend for themselves. This didn't change after the trio became apprentices, it really only got worse. Neither of their parents would even acknowledge their existence, and publicly only claimed Quietpaw as their son. At this point, Palepaw went from creating trouble to get attention, to what he is now. While he still acknowledges his parents and siblings as such, the tom refuses to form any such emotional attachments to anyone. Palepaw was given the warrior name of Paleflight after managing to take down a large raven in mid-flight.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Whitepool & Frozengaze
Siblings:
Frostberry & Quietstep
Other Kin:
None

Scent:
Dew & Mint
Voice Claim:
Sean Connery
Playlist:
Origin - Neoni
My Heart's Grave - Faouzia
City of The Dead - Eurielle
Demons - Jacob Lee
Ghost Town - Adam Lambert
Villain Of My Own Story - Unlike Pluto

|Breed Status|
Brumilla - 39%
Pixie-bob - 29%
American Bobtail - 32%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 pm

"Had to lose my way
To know which road to take
Trouble found me
All I look forward
Washed away by a wave."

Current Name: Rootpaw
Past Names: Rootkit
Future Names: Rootshadow
Desired Rank: Warrior

positive traits; Adaptable, Caring, Heroic
neutral traits; Breezy, Emotional, Outspoken
negative traits; Pompous, Devious, Fiery
Rootpaw has his parent's athletic build, long limbs, and light well-defined muscles. He has short fur that in color is mainly a brown tabby, with some white undersides. The hairs on his body are soft and have slight waves to them. His eyes are amber-hued, with hints of brown and green dappled around his Pupils. The apprentice has his father's large ears and long tail, he currently has no scars.

Rootpaw and his sibling were born about a moon and a half after his father died. His mother; Vixensong is his idol and wants to be just like her one day. He from a young age has looked up to his clan leader, who he aspires to be the next clan leader. As a kit he played roughly with the older kits and often got scolded for it. Though the tom often would snap at any kits or apprentices being rude or teasing other kits, as he felt that it was his job to look after others. As an apprentice, Rootpaw has thrown himself into training, determined to become a warrior ahead of time.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Vixensong & Larkflight
Siblings:
Open for one more
Other Kin:
Ravenflight(aunt)

Scent:
Lime & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Gaten Matarazzo
Playlist:
Roots - Imagine Dragons
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Clouds - NF
Elon - Faouzia
We're The Devils - Karliene
Roots - In This Moment

|Breed Status|
Korat - 5%
American bobtail - 16%
Bombay cat - 14%
Oriental Shorthair - 25%
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 pm

"We let the waters rise
We drifted to survive
I needed you to stay
But I let you drift away."

Current Name: Echocloud
Past Names: Echokit & Echopaw
Future Names: Echostar

Current Mate: Looking
Kits: None, open to adopting

positive traits; Ethical, dedicated, clever
neutral traits; Amorous, bold, folksy
negative traits; Jealous, intolerant, sneaky
Echocloud is a starling mix of her parents, from her mother she gets her shinny and sleek coat. Her coat is mostly white in color, with splashes of silver and light gray splattering her coat in such a way, some joke that she could have been named Ripple and not Echo. Echocloud has bright yellow eyes like her mother, and a dark burgundy-brown-hued nose and paw pads. Despite the fact that her coat is dominated by white, it's easy to tell she got her mother's tickle tabby coat as well. For one so young, the she-cat already has a few scar's, though they aren't terrible to look at.

Echocloud was born just seventeen moons ago to a single litter of four, with a single sister and two brothers. She has had a normal life in the clan so far. Paleflight, her uncle has taken the place of her absent father, who refuses to even acknowledge her, her siblings, or her mother. While not a prankster, she's known to cause trouble every now and then.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Frostberry & Patchfang
Siblings:
Open for full siblings
Open for half siblings

Other Kin:
Paleflight(Uncle)

Scent:
Mint & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Eleanor Tomlinson
Playlist:
Ghost - Jacob Lee
Fire on Fire - Sam Smith
Crossfire - Stephan
Evil - Aviva
Darkside - Neoni
Surrender - Natalie Taylor

|Breed Status|
Brumilla -19.5%
Pixie-bob - 14.5%
American Bobtail -16%
Turkish Van - 50%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat May 15, 2021 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri May 14, 2021 11:45 pm

"Whisper me a story,
You don't need to lie.
I can spoil the ending,
Everybody dies."

Current Name: Tigerpaw
Past Names: Zana, & Tigerkit
Future Names: Tigerdawn & Tigerstar
Desired Rank: Deputy

Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Kits: none

positive traits; Fair, humble, loyal
neutral traits; Private, glamorous, realistic
negative traits; Grim, callous, selfish
Tigerdawn is a slenderly built feline despite her father's influence. While she does have his fluffy fur and facial structure, one of the few things she inherited from him. Tigerdawn has colored points, and the rest of her body is pure white. Her points are a mix of light silver-gray and cream. The lively she-cat has sectoral heterochromia, so both of her eyes have parts of them that are either blue or yellow. Her nose and paw pads are a rusty brown color, and she has a few minor scars but they aren't really noticeable.

Tigerdawn has a turbulent history, her birth parents weren't the best cats around. Her father a rogue that fluttered from one fling to the next, and her mother was a skilless loner that survived off of the generosity of others. A target for both of them, was Darknettle, her mother's own brother. During one particularly harsh leaf-bare not long after she was born, her mother; Yana begged her uncle to take her in, as she had other kits to feed. While Darknettled despised Tigerdawns parents, he'd never harm a kit. He took her in, and that was the end of it. She considers Darknettle to be her father at this point.

Friends:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Parents:
Yana & Leo
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Darknettle(Uncle/Foster Father)

Scent:
Clary Sage & Lemon
Voice Claim:
Willow Shields
Playlist:
You Broke Me First - Our Last Night (Cover)
In the End - Linkin Park
The Resistance - Skillet
Live Like Legends - Ruelle
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
Underneith the Mask - Royal & the Serpant

|Breed Status|
Javanese Cat - 30%
Havan Brown - 13%
Peterbald - 13%
Main Coon - 44%
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat May 15, 2021 2:05 am

How I picture him
"I can hear your voice
I can feel you cry
No matter what you do now
Don't dare to close your eyes."

Current Name: Dewpaw
Past Names: Aiken & Dewkit
Future Names: Dewsplash
Desired Rank: Warrior

Sexuality: Demisexual

positive traits; Charming, determined, polite
neutral traits; Calm, unpredictable, stern
negative traits; Secretive, vindictive, faithless
Aiken takes after his father when it comes to his physical features, a large broad body, long and thick fur. His blue-gray fur is something he inherited from his mother, along with a darker version of her blue eyes. That being said he has a few similarities that he shares with his uncles, though they are minor. Aiken is a polydactyl, having five toes on his back paws, six on his right front leg, and seven on his left front paw. The tom has quite a few scars for a cat his age, nicked ears, one across his back, one on his white leg, and another across his right eye, partially blinding him.

Unlike his sister, who was taken in by their uncle after the death of their father, Aiken and his three remaining siblings, were left with their weakening mother. The five of them just barely survived the harsh leafbare, and it left emotional scar's on the tom. He hated his mother for her weakness. He hated his sister because she was lucky enough to have gotten taken in. He hated his uncle because he didn't take all of them in. He just hated. Not long after Newleaf started up, Aiken met a young she-cat and her parents. Her parents offered to take him in and train him how to hunt and fight, though they warned that it wouldn't be easy. The young angry tom agreed, and less than a half a moon later he gained the first of many scars.
Aiken ended up traveling with the three cats, for a few moons before they rounded back to where he'd last seen his mother and siblings. His nearly identical twin Cinder was waiting for him by a grave. Apparently, his mother had died while he was gone, and the three remaining siblings had split. Heka - or Bardo as he was now called - had left been taken in by a kitless mother, and left with her. Quill had just wandered away one night. Cinder had told him that she'd decided to stay around until he showed back up, and was now going to leave. But before she left the she-cat told her brother that their so-called-missing sister, was living with the nearby clan. Aiken then joined the clan less than a moon later, with less than pure intentions.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Yana & Leo
Siblings:
Tigerpaw, Cinder, Bardo, Lana, & Quill
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lemon & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Tyler Hoechlin
Playlist:
Inside - Chris Avantgarde, Red Rosamond
Aint for the Wicked - Cage The Elephant
Heathens - Twenty-one Pilots
Vegabond - Tommee Profitt, FJØRA
Oh Lord - In This Moment
Ashes - Céline Dion

|Name Meaning|
Dew - for his blue-gray coat
Splash - For his love and skill in swimming and fishing
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed May 26, 2021 9:18 am

"I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you."

Current Name: Arian
Past Names: None
Future Names: Open

Sexuality: Heterosexual

positive traits; Alert, charismatic, dignified
neutral traits; Experimental, formal, old-fashioned
negative traits; Haughty, prim, sly
Arian has a certain air about her, a beauty she might be, but everyone's nose that beauty can just be skin deep. Her fur is kept immaculate, and she walks with the grace befitting a queen. That being said if there's a hair out of place or a bur in her fur she'll stop to fix it. She takes great care of her medium-length silverly fur, and it shows. Her faded tabby stripes add a bit of dimension to her fur. The Tabby's ears are lightly folded, thanks to her heritage and small pale green eyes.

While Arian is the daughter of Sapphire and Xanthus, from the age of five moons she was raised by her aunt Ruby and her two mates Baron and Bates. Until then she had a relatively normal kit-hood, once with her aunt and her family things took a turn for the odd. While her two uncles taught her the basics of how to hunt and fight, Ruby, however, started teaching her how to entice others. She was about thirteen moons old when she left, just a few moons after Ruby had her third litter. Arian has been traveling evener sense.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Sapphire & Xanthus
Siblings:
Jasper & Jade
Other Kin:
Ruby, Open

Scent:
Coconut & Jasmine
Voice Claim:
Victoria Justice
Playlist:
Most Girls - Hailee Steinfeld
Power - Little Mix
You Don't Own Me - SAYGRACE
I Mean it - G-Eazy
Horns - Bryce Fox
Play With Fire - Sam Tinnesz

|Breed Status|
Scottish Fold - 45%
Munchkin cat - 15%
Singapura cat - 20%
Toyger - 20%
| Name Meaning |
Arian - of welsh origin and means silver.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me