π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ HURRICANE

Postby she's-sato » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:47 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
HURRICANE is a calm and mature SEAWING. She is at least TWENTY-THREE years old and she is the HEAD OF SCHOOL. Hurricane is a very calm dragoness that is always eager to help others and always gives out excellent advice. She can tend to be secretive and she doesn't like to show her emotions to the other dragons, especially the students. She is very dedicated to the students and she wants to do anything to benefit them. In some cases, she can seem cold and brash, but she usually has good intentions.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hurricane is a massive SeaWing dragoness with dark blue scales and light blue wings and underbelly. She has unique grayish-green eyes and a she usually wears a gold chain necklace around her right hand. She is a poor flyer as she has received burn dragon on her right wing, though it is healing properly
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Desire

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:26 am

{Male} {Bisexual} {22 Years} {RainWing} {Music Teacher}

Appearence: Desire is a large but slim RainWing with bright lime green
scales. He has lighter underscales and dark blue markings. His horns and spikes are bright
blue. He also has bright amber eyes.

Personality: Desire is a bubbly imature dragon for his age. His scales seem to never stay the
same color for a minute. He loves making music which is one of the reasons he is the Music
Teacher. He can be naive at times and is cowardly. He'll often times run off if something
scares him at a moments notice. He is patient though never rushing his students. As long as
he's having a good time he's alright.

Stats: Agility: 4/5 Strength: 3/5 Speed: 4/5 Stamina: 3/5 Fighting: 2/5 Intellect: 4/5
Pain Tolerance: 3/5

Relations:

Last edited by wildsight on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby she's-sato » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:55 am

--{ once we get all the teachers I think we can start. the dragonets will just kinda be chilling until we have all the slots filled, then we can do stuff
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•Ύπ–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π•΅π–†π–‰π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž ❱❱ 𝑑&𝑓

Postby ZERO.txt » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 am

I can make another teacher. Do you think the history teacher or the self defense teacher would be less likely to be picked?
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 am

desire is accepted!i think history would be less likely to be picked
β”Žβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”’
β™’ 🐍 ⚒
"The heart that loves is always young."
--Greek Proverb

β”–β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”š
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 am

i am not letting this rp go inactive. reply to this rn or pm me to show you
are still active and interested in this rp or else i am kicking you
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZERO.txt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:50 am

I'm still interested. I haven't been able to get on desktop to make another form for awhile, but I should be able to make the history teacher today.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:26 am

I'm still interested in the rp!

I'm just waiting for the rp to start.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZERO.txt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 am

╔════════════════════╗
π•₯𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
x

β—„ female ❘ bisexual ❘ 24 years ❘ nightwing ❘ history teacher β–Ί

physical traits

taleweaver is a tall, dark green tinted nightwing. she has slate green eyes and wears a silver chain around her wrist.

character

personality: taleweaver is a very reserved dragon, emotionally and vocally. she rarely initiates conversation, and often only gives one or two word responses. her face is usually solemn and reveals very little about her emotions. she is a very different dragon inside the classroom, though. she knows that history is a boring subject for most students, and, true to her name, tries to turn her lectures into more of a storytelling time. she tries to make her class as interesting and engaging as she can, though she understands that many dragons just dislike learning history.
history: taleweaver was born in the rainwing kingdom, a stereotypical bookish and curious nightwing. she never outgrew it, but also never grew into accepting the rainwing's more carefree attitudes. she has always taken pride in being able to hide her feelings, unlike rainwings, and can't stand not working. her dream was to travel pyrrhia, learning as much about other tribes and their histories and biology as she could. she hoped that jade mountain would provide her an opportunity to further her research, with their libraries and the help of her peers.
skills/traits:
strength: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
perception: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
endurance: β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
intelligence: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
agility: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
kin: none
crush/partner: open
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items