Just Imagine V2 (Forms and Discussion)( Open and Accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Just Imagine V2 (Forms and Discussion)( Open and Accepti

Postby _rιyα_ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am

The Basics

Username: mangosquid83
Name: Anaise Dolrain
Human or Imaginary?: Human
Your Partner: N/A
Does your character live in Tur'ah or the Scrapyards? Tur'ah

Looks and Powers
Appearance: Freckles, brown eyes, dark brown hair
Species: N/A
Power: N/A

Personality
Personality:
Positive& Negative traits:
+ Typically happy and carefree
+ Loyal
+ Friendly (once you get to know her)
- Extremely shy and soft-spoken
- Low self-esteem
- No confidence
Likes& Dislikes:
+ Reading
+ Writing
+ Any form of physical activity
- Lying/liars
- People with ulterior motives
- Being cooped up inside with nothing to do

Strengths& Weaknesses
+ Extremely loyal
+ Selfless
- Typically doubts herself and her decisions
- Trusts too easily, often taken advantage of

Fears: Being alone, being useless
History: Anaise grey up with her father after her mother died during childbirth. Although her father never explicitly said so, Anaise believes he blames her for her mother's death. Her father was a rather rough-cut man, with almost no filter when it came to his thoughts and ideas, which led to Anaise's timid nature.
Why is your character here in Tur'ah? Anaise came to Tur'ah for a fresh start, away from her past and her bitter father.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Relationships

Sexuality: Straight
Crush/ Spouse/ etc.: N/A
Family: (optional) Anaise is an only child, and formerly lived with her father.
Your Imaginary/human: N/A
Does your character want a partner? Yes
If so, what are they looking for in a partner? Someone confident, but not exactly arrogant, who will accept her for who she is and not put her down.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raytakii » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 am

Yeah, sure! that sounds great.
Do you think we will be able to start soon?
raytakii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 am

Meowz;; wrote:Yeah, sure! that sounds great.
Do you think we will be able to start soon?

Awesome!

Yep! I hope to start before the end of the week, but I will let other people join even after we start ^^
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 am

@mango
Awesome character! ^^ I will add her right now

@everyone I think we have a fairly even number of humans to Imaginaries! if you want to add an extra charaacter, you are welcome too. There's no limit to how many characters you can have, just as long as you can handle them all.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res. Male || Human

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:00 pm

The Basics

Username: Matthew Murdock
Name: Benvolio Fowler
Human or Imaginary?: human
Your Partner: n/a
Does your character live in Tur'ah or the Scrapyards? Scrapyard

Looks and Powers
Image of your character:
Appearance: Benvolio stands at six foot one and has striking almost black colored eyes, he has a brown beard that is a shade lighter than his longer brown hair.
Species: human
Power: n/a

Personality
Personality: wip
+respectful
+ambitious
+protective
-strong willed
-hot headed
-manipulative
Likes& Dislikes:
+
+
+
-
-
-

Strengths& Weaknesses
+
+
-
-

Fears: wip
History: wip
Why is your character here in Tur'ah? wip
Extra:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Relationships

Sexuality: bisexual
Crush/ Spouse/ etc.: n/a
Family: n/a
Your Imaginary/human: n/a
Does your character want a partner? debatable
If so, what are they looking for in a partner? wip
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res. Male || Imaginary

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:00 pm

The Basics

Username: Matthew Murdock
Name: Seke Young
Human or Imaginary?: Imaginary

Looks and Powers
Image of your character:
Appearance: wip
Species: siern
Power: the abilities to make someone under his control by singing, does not work with normal talking and only lasts for an hour

Personality
Personality: wip
+
+
+
-
-
-
Likes& Dislikes:
+
+
+
-
-
-

Strengths& Weaknesses
+
+
-
-

Fears: wip
History: wip
Why is your character here in Tur'ah? wip
Extra: wip
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Relationships

Sexuality: homosexual
Crush/ Spouse/ etc.: n/a
Family: n/a
Does your character want a partner? possibly
If so, what are they looking for in a partner? wip
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just Imagine V2 || Ymvigot

Postby Issun » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 pm

•••faceclaim;; Madison Paige
    The Basics
    Username: Issun
    Name: Ymvigot Nijhen
    Nicknames: Ymv, Vi; if you aren't rude, you can give them just about any nickname you wanna.
    Human or Imaginary?: Human

Looks and Powers
    Appearance: Ymvigot is blue-eyed and their hair is relatively short, usually dyed white or grey-blue. Their skin is fair, and lacks any real blemishes, other than a mole on their left index finger. Ymvigot is about 5'10" and fairly skinny, probably a bit underweight. Their right arm is mechanical and pretty sturdy, the metal that protects the finer mechanics inside painted violet and often scuffed up. Because their usual outfit choice is often something fitted for summer, something along the lines of tank tops and shorts, their metal arm is usually visible. They always have a hoodie with them, usually tied around their waist as they don't really wear it a whole lot unless it gets chilly.
    Species: Human
    Power: n/a

Personality
    Personality: Ymv is a pretty gentle person with other creatures and people, not really putting off the appearance of being much of a threat. They're energetic, sometimes over-the-top about it, and can't be deterred from doing stupid things if they even vaguely think they can manage, even if they've tried and failed the task before; third time's the charm, right? They're eager to share their interests, and can annoy some people quick if they don't do something to stop them from yammering on. Although they tend to take care of others before themselves, and tend to forgive easily, they're not really that much of a pushover; you probably won't get away with insulting them or a friend, and they may snap right back unless you strike the right chord. They're easily startled and scared, but they do their best to act brave.
    Fears: Their greatest fear is as simple as being useless; they always want to be able to help others or do something beneficial, but because they don't find their skill set to be very astonishing, they have a hard time doing so and can get extremely stressed by this. They're somewhat afraid of trying new things, tying back into their problems with their skill set, as they're scared of messing up and disappointing people- but with someone they're comfortable enough around, they'll be more willing to try something new. They also really, really don't like water, partially because of the mechanical nature of their arm.
    History: Ymvigot is an orphan that was taken in by a woman named Keyomini when they were around twelve, raised by her with her older brother and younger sister; with Key's help, they got a mechanical arm to replace their underdeveloped right arm when they were fourteen, and became capable of reliably using it within two years. Their life before their adoption is unknown, so the first twelve years of their life aren't mentioned.
    Why is your character here in Tur'ah?: Ymvigot mostly just wanted to be somewhere other than their home city.
    Extra: Ymvigot likes to go out scavenging for just about whatever catches their eye, but they usually give useful things to other people, keeping silly little trinkets or scrap metal for themself; in particular, they collect a lot of watches and clock-based items, and get really excited whenever they find one. They also really likes birds and bird-watching, but they don't actually know a whole lot about them, other than that they really like them and they're really hard to get close to. They like parrots and other tropical birds the most.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Relationships
    Sexuality: Demi-pansexual
    Crush/Spouse/etc.: n/a | Open!
    Family: Has an older brother and sister, and a younger sister. They're all back in their home universe.
    Your Imaginary/human: n/a | tba
    Does your character want a partner? Yeah!!
    If so, what are they looking for in a partner? Ymvigot really likes most people, so they aren't that picky. They might like someone else that also has a sense of wonder and curiosity, though.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just Imagine V2 || Samael

Postby Issun » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:27 pm

•••credit;; i drew it but i didn't do his wings bc i'm lazy // here's a coloured version that isn't Actually Done
    The Basics
    Username: Issun
    Name: Samael Mirael
    Nicknames: Sam, Sammy
    Human or Imaginary?: Imaginary

Looks and Powers
    Appearance: Samael stands at about 6'00". He has two five-point star marks: one on his left cheek that is green; one on the right side of his chest that is dark red. These marks are symbols that appear on his body to help his brethren find him, a sort of 'label' that is visible even on his aura. His dark red hair is incredibly long and often tied into a ponytail. Samael is heterochromatic, meaning his eyes have different colours- in fact, they're completely different colours; his right eye is dark brown whereas his left eye is more reddish-pink. It's hard to miss Samael's massive wings, which are even brightly coloured with white primary feathers with crimson secondary feathers. Unlike the rest of his battle-scarred body, his wings are in pristine condition.
    Species: Angel
    Power: Lightning-manipulation (however, isn't immune to lightning and can thus be damaged by it; the electricity he makes is crimson); regeneration (can heal from physical wounds within a few months depending on severity; wings take priority); above-average physical capabilities (mostly shows off in how strong his wings are; can easily support the weight of another person in flight)

Personality
    Personality: Samael is surprisingly mellow and light-hearted, and is especially playful. He seems like he tries his hardest to avoid taking things seriously. But he doesn't have the best temper, and is quick to resorting to violence if he finds someone or something even vaguely frustrating, though he tries his best to control himself. To go with that, his impatience leads him to be more of the 'get in, get your hands dirty, get out' type: while he's good at following a plan when there is one, he lacks the patience to make a plan on his own, and even when there is one, he's quick to turn around and start improvising the moment things start to go south. In these instances, it can be very hard to get back any cooperation from him to tell him what to do. Alas, he feels minimal needs to act for anyone's demands; he'll only consider listening to someone's orders if it's given by someone of higher authority and he recognizes that authority, and it can be a pain to earn that level of respect from him.
    Fears: He has a few, mostly related to some people who are from his universe. Outside of them, he's afraid of storms, but isn't going to admit it. It's not really a specific kind of storm, just, all of them- the worst is blizzards, because he doesn't cope well with the cold to begin with. He's also deeply uncomfortable with insects and arachnids, for whatever reason.
    History: Samael was once an angel of death, and held the job for transferring Souls into the afterlife and help them pass on. When he changed jobs, becoming a prison guard of sorts, he had his soul-related powers "replaced" with an electric-manipulating power. When he doesn't have a particular assignment, Samael's main job has always been to be a soldier on the front-lines.
    Why is your character here in Tur'ah? Samael mostly just wants something different; all he's ever done is work, in one way or another.
    Extra: Although he generally can tolerate it, Samael doesn't fair incredibly well in extreme temperatures, and prefers mild ones if anything else. His wings help insulate him a bit from the cold, but heat is bound to just ruin his day.
    Samael has a male Corgi named Einstein, or Ein for short. He's intelligent, and like Samael, not very cooperative when he doesn't recognize someone else as an authority. Samael varies from calling Ein 'Loafy', 'Bread', and most commonly, 'Loaferstein'. He doesn't seem to care what Samael calls him, since the nicknames are rather constant with him.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Relationships
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Crush/Spouse/etc.: n/a | Open!
    Family: He refers to angels that were in his group as his siblings, but the reality is he has no actual relatives that are directly related to him.
    Does your character want a partner? He's fine either way.
    If so, what are they looking for in a partner? He has... no real idea; he's worked with all sorts of people, so he doesn't really care.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:21 am

@Issun Awesome characters! I love the picture of Samael XD He seems like such a sweetheart! I will add both of your characters right away ^^

@Matthew Murdock Take your time with your form ^^ I think we will be starting within a couple of days though!
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Would probably be a good idea to put pairs together before we start
Humans and Imaginaries together so that we have a sense of who's going with whom
If you need help I'm totally open with pairing up people
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██