E s c a p e ;; Discussion + Form

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: E s c a p e ;; Discussion + Form

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 am

fine by me.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:14 am

I made the first post guys! And oh boy, Gravity Falls!

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeet. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:24 am

mark !
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wendy marvell

Postby yeet. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:36 am

NAME;; Wendy Marvell
AGE;; 12 (technically 400+)
GENDER;; Female
PRONOUNS;; She/Her
SEXUAL ORIENTATION;; Heterosexual
SPECIES;; Wizard / Enchantress

FANDOM;; Fairy Tail
OC OR CANON;; Canon
OCCUPATION;; Mage

DESCRIPTION;; Wendy is a petite girl with fair skin. As of her introduction, she has long, dark blue hair that reaches down to her waist, with two bangs framing her face which reach down to her chest alongside her brown eyes. Like all Dragon Slayers, she has elongated canine teeth. Wendy's Cait Shelter Guild stamp was located on her right shoulder, but after the Guild disbanded and she joined Fairy Tail, the stamp was replaced by Fairy Tail's Guild stamp.
PERSONALITY;; Wendy is a very shy and polite girl. She is very eager to try and make friends. Wendy also cares greatly for her guild members, and even suggested going to the home-town of the Exceed to try and get them to evacuate when they were under threat. She's initially portrayed as insecure, doubting of both her ability to help her allies and appearance, however, Wendy has become more confident and brave as time goes on, and she always tries to be of help wherever she can. She is intelligent and has a very honest personality, is "direct and open with her emotions", and is easily swayed by the people around her. However, this also causes her to be "very romantic". She can be spontaneous and "very ditzy". Unlike the other Dragon Slayers, Wendy doesn't enjoy fighting, preferring to avoid it as much as possible. If, however, it's for the sake of her guild or friends, Wendy will fight without hesitation.
BAD HABITS(if any);; Doubting herself and her power, also being somewhat cowardly at times.
QUICK BACKSTORY INFO;; Being born over four hundred years prior to the series, she was raised by the Sky Dragon, Grandeeneey (Grandine) and taught Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. Further down the line, she is in the present day and lost before encountering Mystogan and then Cati Shelter. She later joined Fairy Tail after Cati Shelter vanished due to it being purely an illusion.
FAMILY;; Grandeeneey (foster mother, deceased)
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS/INFO;; Her magic and below is her Dragon Force.
nvm lads im back
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sock

Postby yeet. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:50 am

NAME;; Napoleon Maxwell Sowachowski
AGE;; 15 to 19
GENDER;; Male
PRONOUNS;; He/Him
SEXUAL ORIENTATION;; Presumably Bisexual
SPECIES;; Demon

FANDOM;; Welcome to Hell
OC OR CANON;; Canon
OCCUPATION;; Earthbound Demon

DESCRIPTION;; He wears a set of clothes consisting of a light blue T-shirt under a brown pullover sweater vest with yellow accents, a short light purple skirt, blue jeans ripped and rolled just under the knees, black and red striped socks that are at least a little less than knee-high, brown boots with yellow strings, a red scarf around his neck tied like a tie, and a red aviator hat (maybe made of fleece) with yellow stars on the ears, a black backside and tail, and yellow goggles attached directly to the hat. Word of God is that he wears underwear briefs, probably patterned. In illustrations Sock's skirt is pleated. To simplify the animation of the short film the pleats were removed. Plaid is present in some illustrations and was briefly considered for the animation. His hair is a medium length, brown, and most notably manifests in a large bang across his face and a cowlick at the top of his head, usually hidden under his hat. He has white skin with a peachy tone. In one frame of the short film and some illustrations, his teeth can appear to be sharp. The self-inflicted stab wound, his "spooky hole", is located on the centre of his abdomen. One fan gauges it to be in or around his liver. He stands around 5' 5" or 5' 6", slightly shorter than Jonathan Combs. Wester sets his age range to ambiguously 15 to 20 years, at least a freshman in high school when he died, though he may often lie about his age.
PERSONALITY;; Wester says Sock's Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is ESFP or Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
Sock is very cheerful and cute a lot of the time, trying so hard to get his human counterpart - Jonathan Combs - to kill himself. He can be stubborn at times and offended too, it was shown when alive Sock did try to make friends but it never really worked due to his tendencies to be a tad bit homicidal. This little demon is very annoying, and irritating, making him perfect for his job, however, he is shown to be a little insecure at times, panicking that he can't get Jonathan to kill himself. Sock very gladly will kill someone or something, showing he is aware he is homicidal, but if he knows murder is wrong is a different question.Sock is generally a very positive person, a contrast to the apathetic Jonathan. His attitude towards death is very blasé, and he has enjoyed inflicting it since early childhood.
MENTAL ILLNESSES(if any);; Homicidal tendencies
BAD HABITS(if any);; He tends to kill things - he literally sleep-murdered his parents.
QUICK BACKSTORY INFO;; Sock's parents were typical and caring. It's noted that Sock's mother was oblivious to his more concerning homicidal tendencies during childhood and convinced her sometimes suspicious husband to brush them off as well. Sock had no siblings, but some extended family. He was well-liked within his community and had a few acquaintances, but no true friends. He lived close to the graveyard in which he attempted to bury his parents. Sock killed small animals, one of which he offers Jojo in a flashback during the short film in a failed shot at friendship. He considered Jojo a friend during his childhood, though the feeling was not mutual. It is mentioned that Sock may have had a pet dog named Silver during his lifetime, towards which Sock was affectionate, but the dog was always nervous
FAMILY;; Unnamed mother - deceased
Unnamed father - deceased
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS/INFO;; He is able to float, become invisible and he is intangible. It is assumed he is able to possess people.
nvm lads im back
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 am

name;; geralt of rivia
age;; somewhere around the late 90s. appears to be in his 30s.
gender;; full-on male
fandom;; the witcher game series]

height;; 6'2"
weight;; 170lbs
physique;; lean, muscular
hair;; pale white. fairly long
eyes;; amber-golden. slitted.

weapons/abilities;; In addition to superhuman agility, strength, eyesight, and senses, Geralt possesses the ability to utilize Signs - a variety of different magics with different effects, based on the Sign used. Igni, for example, launches a short-ranged, yet intense inferno of fire, setting foes alight and melting most weaponry and armor. Along with this, Geralt is a master combatant in both close and long ranged combat, as befitting a Witcher of his status. A highly skilled alchemist as well, Geralt possesses numerous different potions and decoctions that grants him different abilities and upgrades, depending on the potion or decoction consumed. His steel silver blades, Iris and Aerondight respectively, also have supernatural attributes.

personality;; Independent first and foremost, Geralt does not like to be ordered around or provoked. He can be cold and ruthless to people who are wicked and malevolent, and to those who sees the need to treat him like a servant. He is, by nature, a loner and an outcast, with a ruthless streak that makes him extremely dangerous when provoked.

Most of the time, he can be apathetic, cynical, and threatening. Despite his outwardly cool/cold nature, behind his exterior hides a fiercely loyal friend, a man of good - if dry humour, and a giver of sound advice. He is also very protective of said his friends and companions, and is willing to go to great lengths for those who matter to him. He can be kind-hearted and caring to the people he loves, although this side of him is rarely seen by strangers.

Geralt is also known to be extremely adept at allaying intense, and at times bleak, situations, and as a man who would much sooner have everyone return home than draw their swords, the 'White Wolf' is extremely quick and sharp in his decision making, whether it be to slay yet another man or beast, or attempt to talk them down. His experience of almost a century in the world makes him a world-weary man, often expressing disdain and circuitous insults to those he considers cruel, foolish, etc.

One thing to note is that Geralt is, in fact, a man, and has no problems flirting with women if they interest him enough.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:51 am

When are you going to make your forms Hux? And would you mind changing Rey's age to 19 on the front page? I recently saw that in a guide book.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -ˏˋ Kakyoin ! » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:09 am

All three are accepted!
I'll add you to the character list, and feel free to jump into the RP whenever you're ready!

Also, in answer to your questions, I will be making my forms quite soon. And yes, I will be sure to change the age for Rey.

Hello there, you can call me Kak.
I'm a short story writer, fanfiction writer, and RPer. Feel free to add me on my Discord - I'm much more active on there than I am on here.

Discord ;; 2006 Subaru Baja#0069

╔════════════════╗
Twitter ;;
╚════════════════╝

-ˏˋ Kakyoin !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 pm

███████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████

Parents name:
Gertrud Kapelput (mother; deceased)
Elijah Van Dahl (father; deceased)
Grace Van Dahl (stepmother; deceased)
Charles Van Dahl (stepbrother; deceased)
Sasha Van Dahl (stepsister; deceased)
alignment: Villain
Sexuality:
power: nope
Personality:At first glance Cobblepot appears to be milquetoast, subservient, and somewhat of a sycophant. In reality he is an ambitious and cunning sociopath who is willing to do whatever it takes to obtain power. Despite this hunger, Cobblepot is patient and uses his high intellect to concoct plans in order to reach his goals. Virtually every move he makes is premeditated to a certain degree.

Even when things don't go exactly as planned, Cobblepot is highly adept at playing the hand he is dealt for the best. Among the more darker parts of Cobblepot's personality is his tendency for violence. He is more than willing to kill someone when he feels it's necessary and does so without pity or remorse. He speaks with a constant smile, often talking fast and shaky, with variant levels of flattery to whom he speaks to, often sarcastically.

Despite his malice and ruthlessness, he has a softer side and a degree of humanity when it comes to his mother whom he loves deeply and devotedly and his father whom he also loved but knew for a little amount of time. When his mother got killed, it devastated him deeply and when Edward said that his mother was Oswald weakness, Oswald almost slit Edward's throat saying how his mother was the only person who truly cares and loves him. His father's murder shocked him out of his mental conditioning by Hugo Strange and prompted him to kill his stepfamily for killing Elijah.

At first, calling him Penguin made him very infuriated, to the point of murderous intents, but later, he decided to accept and adopt the epithet, admitting that it "grew on him". With the current outfit, name and mannerism, he is becoming closer to his original concept in the comic books.

The rapidity and precision of his Biblical references when he was picked up outside Gotham by the church group suggest that Christianity played a role in his upbringing. His facial expressions declare that, like the spoiled only child he seems to be, Oswald is always picked on by others and the universe, rather than ever being at fault himself.
Looks (If no picture):Oswald Cobblepot is a skinny young man of about average height, with pale skin and noticeably bright blue eyes. His nose is slightly pointed, compared with a beak and is usually shown grinning. His black hair styled and messily plastered on his head, with some spiky ends pointing erratically at the top of his head. His attire consists of expensive custom made suits of many variations with an assortment of different neck wear as well and is mostly carrying a black umbrella. Due to the beating he suffered for betraying Fish Mooney, one of his legs was permanently damaged having never healed properly, forcing him to walk with a noticeable limp with many comparing it to a "penguin". Later on utilizing a Penguin themed cane to aid him while walking.
Weakness: ummm
Any defining features?:
Crush?:open
History:Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot is the former umbrella-man of Fish Mooney, one-time underling of Salvatore Maroni and spy for Carmine Falcone, until Fish exposed him to Maroni. Following that, he ran a nightclub as part of the Falcone Crime Family and acted as Falcone's right-hand man. However, he soon betrayed Falcone, almost killing him. After the Falcone-Maroni gang war, he took over Falcone's organization and became an influential and powerful gangster. Later, Penguin lost his position of power when Theo Galavan killed and murdered his mother driving him out of his seat as kingpin of Gotham's underworld causing Oswald to help murder him with Jim Gordon. Oswald was then made an inmate of Arkham Asylum after his men abandoned him and was tortured by Hugo Strange. He was then released, encountering his father Elijah Van Dahl. However, while staying with his father, Oswald's step-mother and step-siblings plotted to kill him out of jealousy. Instead, Elijah was the one who died causing Oswald to have a psychotic break and murder his step family in revenge, returning to his true nature. Making a return as the kingpin of Gotham's criminal underworld gaining the support of many of Gotham's citizens in the war against Hugo Strange's monster's and running a campaign to become Mayor of Gotham.
Other:
Theme song:

╔═══════════╗
And once you start running, you start to forget; slowly, after a while, you just stopping asking. Who are you? Where are you from? What set you on your way and where are you going? Oh...and what is your name? You get used to not knowing. I thought I never would. I was wrong.
╚═══════════╝

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Hero/Villain Name:firesnow
Hero or Villain?:Villain maybe hero sometimes
Fandom: flash (DC)
Sexuality: likes guys
Personality:
she like her dad.
Looks (If no picture):
here
Plus traits:
Negative traits:
Powers/Abilities: she like her daddy Captain cold.but she almost died in a volcano.but she became like fire.She turns in to half fire and half ice.
Weakness: water when she on fire. Fire when she ice.
Any defining features?:nope
Crush?:kid flash
History:not going to tell
Other:nope
Theme song:
you don't own me
other:Legends
Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

(I used my own bio is that fine.))

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Former Job:
16th Advisory Council
Former Ast chief of FMD,

xxxxxxxxxxx
~hope Mikaelson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Before I make a mistake, Hau, I wanted to ask: What type of armor/clothing is the Bearer currently equipped with? And is she in Hollow form at the moment, or human?

Edit: Actually, I quickly looked through your posts to find it. Hopefully I got it right. If not, I can edit.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me