My Character Forms.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

➽ Thalia Lindsey Gratiano

Postby minervaminor » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:56 pm

«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

‏name » Thalia Lindsey Gratiano
nicknames » Thali, Lin
age » seventeen
birthday » August 12
zodiac » leo
sexuality » bisexual
talents » singing & violin
hobby » technology
gender » female
species » human
heritage » German and Irish
height » 5'4"
weight » 114 lbs
faceclaim » Lindsey Stirling
Thalia Lindsey Gratiano's history is rather simple, to be honest. She was born in Frankfurt, Germany on August 12, 1996 and lived there her entire life. Her parents got divorced when she was in seventh grade, so that added a lot of unneeded stress to her life. She finished high school already and is preparing for college. She doesn't understand now why she wanted to grow up so badly when she was younger. She has recently been looking for a good college to apply to and possibly get in over summer break. But she's still young and can take a year off from school because she's young. Even though she just barely missed the cut-off date for being in the grade she's in, she still missed it. She skipped third grade since she had already learned pretty much everything that her elementary school taught in third grade. The only part about that she thought was difficult was that all of her friends were a grade below her now.

Code: Select all
[right][color=green]«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«
«[/color][/right][right][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=The%20Lost%20Girl%20Thalia&size=36&maxWidth=540&fontId=16974&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF197b30&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbqrk7Wvl21rvjxef.gif[/img][/right][right][color=green]»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»[/right][/color][left][color=lightgreen][right][size=115]║

║[/right][/color][/size][size=80]‏name » Thalia Lindsey Gratiano
nicknames » Thali, Lin
age » seventeen
birthday » August 12
zodiac » leo
sexuality » bisexual
talents »  singing & violin
hobby » technology
gender » female
species » human
heritage » German and Irish
height » 5'4"
weight » 114 lbs
faceclaim » Lindsey Stirling[/size][/left][size=80][b][color=lightgreen]Thalia Lindsey Gratiano[/b][/color]'s history is rather simple, to be honest. She was born in Frankfurt, Germany on August 12, 1996 and lived there her entire life. Her parents got divorced when she was in seventh grade, so that added a lot of unneeded stress to her life. She finished high school already and is preparing for college. She doesn't understand now why she wanted to grow up so badly when she was younger. She has recently been looking for a good college to apply to and possibly get in over summer break. But she's still young and can take a year off from school because she's young. Even though she just barely missed the cut-off date for being in the grade she's in, she still missed it. She skipped third grade since she had already learned pretty much everything that her elementary school taught in third grade. The only part about that she thought was difficult was that all of her friends were a grade below her now.[/size]
Last edited by minervaminor on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ylva Thalia Kristiansen

Postby minervaminor » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Name;; Ylva Thalia Kristiansen
Nicknames;; Kris, Krissie, Snow
Age;; Seventeen
Birthday;; October 22
Zodiac;; Libra
Orientation;; bisexual
Goes By;; Kris or Ylva
Gender;; Female
Species;; half lycan, half human
Rank;; beta female
Height;; five foot three inches
Weight;; 125 lbs.
Crush;; Dylan Haarden
Birthplace;; Gothenburg, Sweden
Challenge;; ADHD
Living Now;; Whitehall
Theme Song;; Don't You Worry Child
by Swedish House Mafia

Ylva Thalia Kristiansen looks like almost every other average teenage girl. She's got long, straight, dirty blond hair and stormy grey eyes.She stands at five feet and three inches, and weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She's very thin, but is always active. She has very lean muscle, and almost no body fat. Her shape could be described as curvy, but not very. Just slightly.
In her wolf form, she has beautiful snowy white fur which is where she gets the nickname Snowy from. She is smaller than the Alphas, that being only natural for the betas. She has big paws, as she is adapted to the snowy weather of Sweden. She also has large ears, allowing her sense of hearing to be better then some of the other betas. She has a scar on her muzzle that runs from her right eye down to her nose.

Her personality isn't very complex. If you're her friend, she's crazy and funny and complete idiot at times. If you're her enemy she's very cold and doesn't talk to you unless she absolutely has to. She's very outgoing and loves meeting new people. She's great with younger kids and prefers taking care of them for pay over working as a cashier.
Her history is fairly uneventful. She was born in Gothenburg, Sweden in 1998. Being from a rather large family, she learned to take care of herself very quickly. She is the only girl in her family, and is the youngest. Her parents were very persistent that they were going to have a daughter.
When she was about seven, her family moved into Whitehall, knowing that was where there were others like them. Her father was a purebred lycan and her mother was a human. She enjoyed having others that were like her in the same general area.

[left][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wl52ypEj1qim856o1_250.gif[/img]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Beta%20Female&size=31&maxWidth=540&fontId=27662&lineheight=37&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/left][right][img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/92/bd/98/92bd98ca5d3c1e10b8dc89746cd7bcbe.jpg[/img][/right][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Ylva%20Thalia%20Kristiansen&size=15&maxWidth=540&fontId=27662&lineheight=37&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center][center][size=80][b]Name;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Ylva Thalia Kristiansen[/color]
[b]Nicknames;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Kris, Krissie, Snow[/color]
[b]Age;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Seventeen[/color]
[b]Birthday;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]October 22[/color]
[b]Zodiac;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Libra[/color]
[b]Orientation;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]bisexual[/color]
[b]Goes By;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Kris or Ylva[/color]
[b]Gender;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Female[/color]
[b]Species;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]half lycan, half human[/color]
[b]Rank;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]beta female[/color]
[b]Height;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]five foot three inches[/color]
[b]Weight;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]125 lbs.[/color]
[b]Crush;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Dylan Haarden[/color]
[b]Birthplace;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Gothenburg, Sweden[/color]
[b]Challenge;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]ADHD[/color]
[b]Living Now;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf]Whitehall[/color]
[b]Theme Song;;[/b] [color=#c71fbf][u]Don't You Worry Child[/u]
by Swedish House Mafia[/color][/size][/center]
[size=200][color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[color=#c71fbf]▀[/color]▄[/size]

[size=80][b]Ylva Thalia Kristiansen[/b] [color=#c71fbf]looks like almost every other average teenage girl. She's got long, straight, dirty blond hair and stormy grey eyes.She stands at five feet and three inches, and weighs about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She's very thin, but is always active. She has very lean muscle, and almost no body fat. Her shape could be described as curvy, but not very. Just slightly.
In her wolf form, she has beautiful snowy white fur which is where she gets the nickname Snowy from. She is smaller than the Alphas, that being only natural for the betas. She has big paws, as she is adapted to the snowy weather of Sweden. She also has large ears, allowing her sense of hearing to be better then some of the other betas. She has a scar on her muzzle that runs from her right eye down to her nose.[/color]
[b]Her personality[/b] [color=#c71fbf]isn't very complex. If you're her friend, she's crazy and funny and  complete idiot at times. If you're her enemy she's very cold and doesn't talk to you unless she absolutely has to. She's very outgoing and loves meeting new people. She's great with younger kids and prefers taking care of them for pay over working as a cashier.[/color]
[b]Her history[/b] [color=#c71fbf]is fairly uneventful. She was born in Gothenburg, Sweden in 1998. Being from a rather large family, she learned to take care of herself very quickly. She is the only girl in her family, and is the youngest. Her parents were very persistent that they were going to have a daughter.
When she was about seven, her family moved into Whitehall, knowing that was where there were others like them. Her father was a purebred lycan and her mother was a human. She enjoyed having others that were like her in the same general area.[/color][/size]
Last edited by minervaminor on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alvara Tacitha Mahone

Postby minervaminor » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
name;;
Alvara Tacitha Mahone
nicknames;;
Ava, Tacy, Var
age;;
nineteen
birthday;;
October 22
zodiac;;
libra
likes;;
music, electronics, flying
dislikes;;
loud noises, people
heritage;;
English and Irish
theme song;;
Drops of Jupiter
power;;
telekinesis
family;;
unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alvara prefers to be called Ava,
just for the sake of convenience.
She once had two small dogs that
she found on the side of the road,
but someone came and took them
away from her, and said that she
cannot have dogs because of the
Angel Experiment that was forced
upon her by her parents and a few
crazy scientists. Okay, a bunch of
crazy scientists. They gave her a
pair of wings and then put her in a
house on top of a mountain. Just
because the experiment wasn't ready
for human testing or whatever and
the government would be very cross
with the scientists if they found out
that they had done human testing
without permission from them. She
couldn't care less, because she wants
the scientists to get busted for their
experimentation on her and the friends
she has made throughout this life. She
lives with them, because they are part
of this angel experiment too. She just
recently found out that apparently they
were supposed to have powers of some
sort...? She hasn't figured hers out yet,
but is excited to figure it out and use it
to try and get out of here into the normal
world. Where her parents thought she'd
be too much of a freak-show to live in.
{click the picture for her wings}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava doesn't have a very interesting history, but I suppose I'll amuse you by telling you anyway. She was born in Rudeshiem, Germany. She has a thick German accent whenever the poor girl speaks, and everyone makes fun of her for it. She never really had any friends growing up other then her the people she was living with. Her parents were only sixteen and eighteen when they had her. Her father ditched her mother, causing her to give Ava up as a small toddler to the Angel Experiment. She grew up with the scientists prodding around in her mind to see what has happened since then, and have collected several tissue samples and blood samples from her whenever they can. She's usually very reserved about those kinds of things though, not really liking whenever a stranger touched her for a pointless reason or for no reason at all.
She would be equivalent to about Max from the real Maximum Ride series because of her personality. She is always putting others in front of herself and always risking her life for those she's grown close to. It's in her nature, for she got it from her mother. She is a natural optimist, always trying to see the good in everything.
She has chocolate brown hair that flows down to her waist in waves. She has large vivid blue eyes and a pale skin tone, and freckles dotting her face and arms. She stands at 5'6" with a slight hourglass figure, weighing in at only 105 pounds. She has large feathery black wings that extend from her back, having a span of about fifteen feet across.
Her usual clothing style is a black or gray or white t-shirt of some kind with her special leather jacket and a short pair of white denim shorts. She has black converse boots that lace up to her knees that she usually wears as well.

[left][size=150]▌

▌[/size][/left][left]┏[color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]┓
[center][size=85][b]name;;[/b]
Alvara Tacitha Mahone
[b]nicknames;;[/b]
Ava, Tacy, Var
[b]age;;[/b]
nineteen
[b]birthday;;[/b]
October 22
[b]zodiac;;[/b]
libra
[b]likes;;[/b]
music, electronics, flying
[b]dislikes;;[/b]
loud noises, people
[b]heritage;;[/b]
English and Irish
[b]theme song;;[/b]
[u]Drops of Jupiter[/u]
[b]power;;[/b]
telekinesis
[b]family;;[/b]
unknown[/size][size=150][/center]┗[color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]┛[/size][/left][right]┏[color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]┓
[size=80][center][b]Alvara[/b] prefers to be called Ava,
just for the sake of convenience.
She once had two small dogs that
she found on the side of the road,
but someone came and took them
away from her, and said that she
cannot have dogs because of the
Angel Experiment that was forced
upon her by her parents and a few
crazy scientists. Okay, a bunch of
crazy scientists. They gave her a
pair of wings and then put her in a
house on top of a mountain. Just
because the experiment wasn't ready
for human testing or whatever and
the government would be very cross
with the scientists if they found out
that they had done human testing
without permission from them. She
couldn't care less, because she wants
the scientists to get busted for their
experimentation on her and the friends
she has made throughout this life. She
lives with them, because they are part
of this angel experiment too. She just
recently found out that apparently they
were supposed to have powers of some
sort...? She hasn't figured hers out yet,
but is excited to figure it out and use it
to try and get out of here into the normal
world. Where her parents thought she'd
be too much of a freak-show to live in.
{click the picture for her wings}[/size][/center][size=150]┗[color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]┛[/size][/right][center][url=http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608050559098291091&pid=1.7][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bVLedowhlTg/TRxMFq5MWFI/AAAAAAAAF_k/ZLWujgYDKHs/s400/tumblr_ldfcqyc8EO1qasenwo1_r2_500.jpg[/img][/center][/url]

[size=80]Ava doesn't have a very interesting history, but I suppose I'll amuse you by telling you anyway. She was born in Rudeshiem, Germany. She has a thick German accent whenever the poor girl speaks, and everyone makes fun of her for it. She never really had any friends growing up other then her the people she was living with. Her parents were only sixteen and eighteen when they had her. Her father ditched her mother, causing her to give Ava up as a small toddler to the Angel Experiment. She grew up with the scientists prodding around in her mind to see what has happened since then, and have collected several tissue samples and blood samples from her whenever they can. She's usually very reserved about those kinds of things though, not really liking whenever a stranger touched her for a pointless reason or for no reason at all.
She would be equivalent to about Max from the real Maximum Ride series because of her personality. She is always putting others in front of herself and always risking her life for those she's grown close to. It's in her nature, for she got it from her mother. She is a natural optimist, always trying to see the good in everything.
She has chocolate brown hair that flows down to her waist in waves. She has large vivid blue eyes and a pale skin tone, and freckles dotting her face and arms. She stands at 5'6" with a slight hourglass figure, weighing in at only 105 pounds. She has large feathery black wings that extend from her back, having a span of about fifteen feet across.
Her usual clothing style is a black or gray or white t-shirt of some kind with her special leather jacket and a short pair of white denim shorts. She has black converse boots that lace up to her knees that she usually wears as well.[/size]
Last edited by minervaminor on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ f r o s t p e l t ❄

Postby minervaminor » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Name ► frostkit frostpaw Frostpelt froststar
Nicknames ► n/a
Age ► 21 moons
Gender ► she-cat
Rank ► medicine cat
Parents ► Fawndusk and Maplepaw
Siblings ► doesn't know of any.
Crush ► none (pm me)
Mate ► none (pm me)
Kits ► none
Pelt ► her pelt is a soft and silky thick layer of fur, being a frosty white color everywhere except for her paws, where the color seems to have been stained a greyish brown from mud, but she was born with it like that. It is only her two front paws with the color mutation. Her tail is consistent with a white coloration, and gets thinner the farther away from the base you move. Her tail is fairly long, but not to the point of abnormality.
Eyes ► her eyes are a frosty blue-grey color, shifting more towards one color or the other depending on her mood at the moment. She is partially blind in her right eye.
Build ► her build could be described in many ways. She has a lean build, with long graceful legs that keep her balanced and a long tail to match. She is very thin, almost thin enough to count her ribs, but not quite. She has a proportional head and rather bony shoulders. Sometimes when she walks it looks as if she's sneaking around, when in all reality she's just walking to get some more poppy seeds or something of the sort.
Personality ► her personality completely depends on the situation, but she is usually a calm, cool, collected she-cat. She is always making sure everyone is getting what they need before herself. She is a truly selfless individual. She only takes what she needs, and never more.
History ► Frostpelt has had a very uneventful life thus far. She was born outside of the clan, her mother and father both from different clans. Her father was from Riverclan and her mother was from Windclan. She doesn't remember having any siblings, mainly because her mother only cared for her for about a moon and then took off on her, dying in battle. Being the blind and helpless little kitten that she was, she somehow survived.
She grew up, and when she was ten moons she taught herself how to hunt. She ate whatever she could catch, which consisted of mice, rats, shrews, and small birds. She was proud of herself for learning how to hunt on her own, but soon figured out that purely hunting and fighting other wild cats for food wasn't the life for her.
At the age of about fifteen moons, she stumbled into Sparrowclan territory. She was amazed at how peaceful everything was, and how little supplies they needed to survive. She found she liked the little clan that was slowly growing, and occupied herself by becoming the clan's medicine cat. She has now been the medicine cat for about six moons, and enjoys it immensely.

[left][img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/815ec6aab8abc7f5997611a431d2c207.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=200][color=white]►

►[/size][/left][/color][left][size=200]◄

◄[/size][/left][size=80][b]Name ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7][strike]frostkit[/strike] [strike]frostpaw[/strike] [b]Frostpelt[/b] [strike]froststar[/strike][/color]
[b]Nicknames ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]n/a[/color]
[b]Age ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]21 moons[/color]
[b]Gender ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]she-cat[/color]
[b]Rank ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]medicine cat[/color]
[b]Parents ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7][strike]Fawndusk[/strike] and [strike]Maplepaw[/strike][/color]
[b]Siblings ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]doesn't know of any.[/color]
[b]Crush ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]none (pm me)[/color]
[b]Mate ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]none (pm me)[/color]
[b]Kits ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]none[/color]
[b]Pelt ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]her pelt is a soft and silky thick layer of fur, being a frosty white color everywhere except for her paws, where the color seems to have been stained a greyish brown from mud, but she was born with it like that. It is only her two front paws with the color mutation. Her tail is consistent with a white coloration, and gets thinner the farther away from the base you move. Her tail is fairly long, but not to the point of abnormality.[/color]
[b]Eyes ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]her eyes are a frosty blue-grey color, shifting more towards one color or the other depending on her mood at the moment. She is partially blind in her right eye.[/color]
[b]Build ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]her build could be described in many ways. She has a lean build, with long graceful legs that keep her balanced and a long tail to match. She is very thin, almost thin enough to count her ribs, but not quite. She has a proportional head and rather bony shoulders. Sometimes when she walks it looks as if she's sneaking around, when in all reality she's just walking to get some more poppy seeds or something of the sort.[/color]
[b]Personality ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]her personality completely depends on the situation, but she is usually a calm, cool, collected she-cat. She is always making sure everyone is getting what they need before herself. She is a truly selfless individual. She only takes what she needs, and never more.[/color]
[b]History ►[/b] [color=#d7d7d7]Frostpelt has had a very uneventful life thus far. She was born outside of the clan, her mother and father both from different clans. Her father was from Riverclan and her mother was from Windclan. She doesn't remember having any siblings, mainly because her mother only cared for her for about a moon and then took off on her, dying in battle. Being the blind and helpless little kitten that she was, she somehow survived.
She grew up, and when she was ten moons she taught herself how to hunt. She ate whatever she could catch, which consisted of mice, rats, shrews, and small birds. She was proud of herself for learning how to hunt on her own, but soon figured out that purely hunting and fighting other wild cats for food wasn't the life for her.
At the age of about fifteen moons, she stumbled into Sparrowclan territory. She was amazed at how peaceful everything was, and how little supplies they needed to survive. She found she liked the little clan that was slowly growing, and occupied herself by becoming the clan's medicine cat. She has now been the medicine cat for about six moons, and enjoys it immensely.[/color][/size]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

►N i g h t s h a d e◄

Postby minervaminor » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 am

Age;; 9 moons
    Gender;; she-cat
    Rank;; apprentice
    Parents;; unknown
    Siblings;; unknown
    Crush;; Blizzardpaw
    Mate;; no one (pm me)
    Kits;; none
Nightpaw's appearance isn't very complex. She has thick, jet black fur with white paws and a white tip on the end of her tail. She has a small frame, not being fully grown yet. She is bound with lean muscles. She has pale emerald eyes that are clouded over, letting everyone know she's partially blind. She still gets around well, even with the slight setback.
Nightpaw's personality is very complex, much unlike her fur and appearance. She's very energetic, and is always finding some sort of trouble to get herself in, whether intentionally or not. She's very reckless, but is always exploring. She has a spark inside of her that seems to never subside. She always entertains those around her, but most of the time unintentionally.
Nightpaw's history is very simple. She was a house-born cat and was abandoned because her owners no longer wanted her at the age of about five moons. She would wander around the woods, but stay close to where they abandoned her, not knowing they wouldn't come back.
Somehow she wandered far enough that she lost the stale scent of her humans, so she slept in the woods by herself for about half a moon. She didn't know how to hunt, and nearly starved herself to death trying to do so. When she was about eight moons, she found the Sparrowclan.
She quickly became accustomed to the way of life, but still didn't fit in with everyone perfectly because of her handicap. She always tries her best when confronted with a situation that her partial blindness sets her back, but sometimes it's too much for her to handle.

[right][img]http://www.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/11/11430/kitten.jpg[/img][/right][size=150][color=#544d58]┏[/color][color=transparent]____________________________[/color][color=#544d58]┓[/color][/size]
[list][size=80][i]Name;;[/i] [color=#544d58]Nightpaw[/color]
[i]Warrior Name;;[/i] [color=#544d58]Nightshade[/color]
[i]Nicknames;;[/i] [color=#544d58]N/A[/color]
[i]Age;;[/i] [color=#544d58]9 moons[/color]
[i]Gender;;[/i] [color=#544d58]she-cat[/color]
[i]Rank;;[/i] [color=#544d58]apprentice[/color]
[i]Parents;;[/i] [color=#544d58]unknown[/color]
[i]Siblings;;[/i] [color=#544d58]unknown[/color]
[i]Crush;;[/i] [color=#544d58]Blizzardpaw[/color]
[i]Mate;;[/i] [color=#544d58]no one (pm me)[/color]
[i]Kits;;[/i] [color=#544d58]none[/color][/list][/size][size=150][color=#544d58]┗[/color][color=transparent]____________________________[/color][color=#544d58]┛[/color][/size]
[size=80][color=#544d58]Nightpaw's [i]appearance[/i] isn't very complex. She has thick, jet black fur with white paws and a white tip on the end of her tail. She has a small frame, not being fully grown yet. She is bound with lean muscles. She has pale emerald eyes that are clouded over, letting everyone know she's partially blind. She still gets around well, even with the slight setback.
Nightpaw's [i]personality[/i] is very complex, much unlike her fur and appearance. She's very energetic, and is always finding some sort of trouble to get herself in, whether intentionally or not. She's very reckless, but is always exploring. She has a spark inside of her that seems to never subside. She always entertains those around her, but most of the time unintentionally.
Nightpaw's [i]history[/i] is very simple. She was a house-born cat and was abandoned because her owners no longer wanted her at the age of about five moons. She would wander around the woods, but stay close to where they abandoned her, not knowing they wouldn't come back.
Somehow she wandered far enough that she lost the stale scent of her humans, so she slept in the woods by herself for about half a moon. She didn't know how to hunt, and nearly starved herself to death trying to do so. When she was about eight moons, she found the Sparrowclan.
She quickly became accustomed to the way of life, but still didn't fit in with everyone perfectly because of her handicap. She always tries her best when confronted with a situation that her partial blindness sets her back, but sometimes it's too much for her to handle.[/color][/size]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Collin Michael Townsend

Postby minervaminor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 am

name;; Collin Michael Townsend
gender;; obviously male
nicknames;; Mikey
goes by;; Collin
age;; nineteen
zodiac;; gemini
heritage;; Irish
family;; unknown
date of birth;; June 12
talent;; computer-smarts
likes;; music, his laptop, privacy
dislikes;; bugs, intruders, most people
theme song;; Breakeven by the Script
g. traits;; charming, personable, funny
fears;; being alone, falling in love
stereotype;; the nerdy one
sexuality;; heterosexual
disorder;; ADD
height;; 6'1"
pets;; Atremis
weight;; 173 lbs.
build;; lean but muscular
eye color;; icy blue-green
hair color;; dark chocolatey
skin tone;; almost paper white
birthplace;; Westport, Ireland
b. traits;; blunt, short-tempered
talents;; playing guitar & singing
sports;; flying, soccer, rugbee
interests;; girls & computers
weaknesses;; those he loves
living now;; unknown
occupation;; writer
relationships;; none
personality;; humble,
blunt, sarcastic, rude, fun-
loving, trouble maker, quiet,
anti-social, awkward, personable,
charming, short-tempered, random,
quick-witted, funny, obsessive, protective,
optimist, romantic, loving, intellectual
interesting, manipulative, honest,
no filter, intelligent, friendly,
studious, adventurous,
bookworm.

[left][size=200]█

█[/size][/left][right][size=200]█

█[/right][/size][url=http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm20/cuteredboi78/angelwings.png][img]http://s3.favim.com/orig/46/celebrity-guys-cute-cute-boys-cuteboys-that-girls-love-guy-model-Favim.com-422805.jpg[/img][/url][right][size=80][center][b]name;;[/b] Collin Michael Townsend
[b]gender;;[/b] obviously male
[b]nicknames;;[/b] Mikey
[b]goes by;;[/b] Collin
[b]age;;[/b] nineteen
[b]zodiac;;[/b] gemini
[b]heritage;;[/b] Irish
[b]family;;[/b] unknown
[b]date of birth;;[/b] June 12
[b]talent;;[/b] computer-smarts
[b]likes;;[/b] music, his laptop, privacy
[b]dislikes;;[/b] bugs, intruders, most people
[b]theme song;;[/b] [u]Breakeven[/u] by the Script
[b]g. traits;;[/b] charming, personable, funny
[b]fears;;[/b] being alone, falling in love
[b]stereotype;;[/b] the nerdy one
[b]sexuality;;[/b] heterosexual
[b]disorder;;[/b] ADD
[b]height;;[/b] 6'1"
[b]pets;;[/b] [url=http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608004083263736038&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0]Atremis[/url]
[b]weight;;[/b] 173 lbs.
[b]build;;[/b] lean but muscular
[b]eye color;;[/b] icy blue-green
[b]hair color;;[/b] dark chocolatey
[b]skin tone;;[/b] almost paper white
[b] birthplace;;[/b] Westport, Ireland
[b]b. traits;;[/b] blunt, short-tempered
[b]talents;;[/b] playing guitar & singing
[b]sports;;[/b] flying, soccer, rugbee
[b]interests;;[/b] girls & computers
[b]weaknesses;;[/b] those he loves
[b]living now;;[/b] unknown
[b]occupation;;[/b] writer
[b]relationships;;[/b] none
[b]personality;;[/b] humble,
blunt, sarcastic, rude, fun-
loving, trouble maker, quiet,
anti-social, awkward, personable,
charming, short-tempered, random,
quick-witted, funny, obsessive, protective,
optimist, romantic, loving, intellectual
interesting, manipulative, honest,
no filter, intelligent, friendly,
studious, adventurous,
bookworm.[/size][/center][/right]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michael Gabriel Haines

Postby minervaminor » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 am

name;; Michael Gabriel Haines
nicknames;; Gabe, Mike, Mikey
age;; nineteen
district;; UK
date of birth;; November 15
zodiac;; scorpio
gender;; male
wolf form;; clickie!
heritage;; purely English
family;; deceased
challenge;; ADHD
stereotype;; strong but silent
theme song;; Let Her Go
crush;; n.a.
occupation;; street guitarist
Michael isn't your
normal teenage guy.
He is always on the
lookout for those
after him. And, to
add to his already
pretty different
situation, he's mute.
He doesn't have
much of a history,
but is a very sweet
guy once you get
to know him. So
yeah. That's him.
^-^

[left][size=80][b]name;;[/b] Michael Gabriel Haines
[b]nicknames;;[/b] Gabe, Mike, Mikey
[b]age;;[/b] nineteen
[b]district;;[/b] UK
[b]date of birth;;[/b] November 15
[b]zodiac;;[/b] scorpio
[b]gender;;[/b] male
[b]wolf form;;[/b] [url=http://odin.mobile9.com/download/media/41/twilightsa_ps874ijj.gif]clickie![/url]
[b]heritage;;[/b] purely English
[b]family;;[/b] deceased
[b]challenge;;[/b] ADHD
[b]stereotype;;[/b] strong but silent
[b]theme song;;[/b] [u]Let Her Go[/u]
[b]crush;;[/b] n.a.
[b]occupation;;[/b] street guitarist[/size][/left][right][size=80]Michael isn't your
normal teenage guy.
He is always on the
lookout for those
after him. And, to
add to his already
pretty different
situation, he's mute.
He doesn't have
much of a history,
but is a very sweet
guy once you get
to know him. So
yeah. That's him.
^-^[/size][/right][center][img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34700000/luke-hemmings-luke-hemmings-34738860-480-270.jpg[/img][/center]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora Cateline Blanchefleur

Postby minervaminor » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:02 am

name;; Aurora Cateline Blanchefleur
nicknames;; Catie, Cat
age;; seventeen
birthday;; october 22
zodiac;; libra
birthplace;; Flourence, Italy
heritage;; Italian and French
family;; dad
disorder;; minor paranoid schizophrenia
orientation;; heterosexual
gender;; female
species;; lycan
fears;; the dark, strangers
goes by;; Cat
sport;; boxing
wolf form;; click the picture
height;; five foot seven inches
weight;; 57 kilograms
stereotype;; the rebellious one
theme song;; When I Look to the Sky
talents;; singing
occupation;; photojournalist
hair colour;; chocolatey brown
skin tone;; very pale
eye colour;; icy blue-green
build;; lean muscle
Aurora is a very optimistic girl. She always sees the good in things. She's very peppy and outgoing, but if she doesn't like you you'll know that very quickly. She is very talkative and once she starts talking, it's difficult to get her to shut up; even after she asks a million questions. She'll often get into others' business without even knowing it. She's very curious and loves to ask questions and get answers. She's always ready for an adventure.

Her history wasn't a very eventful one. She was born in Flourence, Italy and lived there until she was five. She then moved to Paris when she was six, and has lived there ever since. She discovered her shifting power at an early age, being only eleven when she shifted forms for the first time. Her mother died shortly after they moved to Paris because she had gotten a terrible cold, and it developed into something more, essentially killing her. Aurora had always blamed herself for her mother's death, even though she had absolutely nothing to do with it.

[left][size=115][color=#145bae]▌

▌[/left][/color][/size][left][url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdz6kzyVka1rkr5wgo1_500.gif][img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608038447299035444&pid=1.7[/img][/url][/left][left][right][size=115][color=#145bae]▌

▌[/size][/color][/right][right][size=80][b]name;;[/b] Aurora Cateline Blanchefleur
[b]nicknames;;[/b] Catie, Cat
[b]age;;[/b] seventeen
[b]birthday;;[/b] october 22
[b]zodiac;;[/b] libra
[b]birthplace;;[/b] Flourence, Italy
[b]heritage;;[/b] Italian and French
[b]family;;[/b] dad
[b]disorder;;[/b] minor paranoid schizophrenia
[b]orientation;;[/b] heterosexual
[b]gender;;[/b] female
[b]species;;[/b] lycan
[b]fears;;[/b] the dark, strangers
[b]goes by;;[/b] Cat
[b]sport;;[/b] boxing
[b]wolf form;;[/b] click the picture
[b]height;;[/b] five foot seven inches
[b]weight;;[/b] 57 kilograms
[b]stereotype;;[/b] the rebellious one
[b]theme song;;[/b] [u]When I Look to the Sky[/u]
[b]talents;;[/b] singing
[b]occupation;;[/b] photojournalist
[b]hair colour;;[/b] chocolatey brown
[b]skin tone;;[/b] very pale
[b]eye colour;;[/b] icy blue-green
[b]build;;[/b] lean muscle
[/size][/right][/left] [size=80][b]Aurora[/b] is a very optimistic girl. She always sees the good in things. She's very peppy and outgoing, but if she doesn't like you you'll know that very quickly. She is very talkative and once she starts talking, it's difficult to get her to shut up; even after she asks a million questions. She'll often get into others' business without even knowing it. She's very curious and loves to ask questions and get answers. She's always ready for an adventure.

[b]Her history[/b] wasn't a very eventful one. She was born in Flourence, Italy and lived there until she was five. She then moved to Paris when she was six, and has lived there ever since. She discovered her shifting power at an early age, being only eleven when she shifted forms for the first time. Her mother died shortly after they moved to Paris because she had gotten a terrible cold, and it developed into something more, essentially killing her. Aurora had always blamed herself for her mother's death, even though she had absolutely nothing to do with it.[/size]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ღ Ophelia Rose Moretti ღ

Postby minervaminor » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 pm

"Hello. My name is Ophelia Rose Moretti. I am nineteen years old, and have recently been witness to a very serious trial case. I really don't want to be in danger of my life, so I'm under this witness protection program thing. I'm obviously female, just in case you're blind or couldn't tell. The reason why my name is Ophelia is because my parents were really into reading Shakespeare and their favourite play was Hamlet. I'm like her in several ways. I don't talk much, I'm really insecure when it comes to my body, and I find myself falling head over heels for some people. I was born on October 15, 1994 and my zodiac is libra. I don't like to consider myself popular, so I guess I would kinda be in the outcast clique. I guess you want to know all about my life story, so I guess I'll tell you.
"I was born in Naples, Italy. My mom was 22 years old and my dad was 24. The two married young and my dad got my mom pregnant on their honeymoon to Oahu, Hawaii. When they came back they found out that they were going to have me and she said it like they seemed so excited that they were going to have a child. About two months later, my mom went to the doctors and found out that she was supposed to have twins. Sadly my supposed-to-be twin brother had a heart defect and died at the age of eighteen months. I was the younger one, so my parents held onto me for as long as they could, which was until I was eighteen. As soon as I graduated, I moved to the US and went to college for a degree in journalism and a minor in photography.
"One night when I was out eating at some random pizza place on campus I saw this horrible crime that I'm really not even supposed to be mentioning to you. I was brought into trial as a witness, and told them everything I saw. Now I have a "bodyguard" guy who's supposed to protect me. He kinda reminds me of batman. Okay, don't judge, I'm a huge comic book person.
"Well, that's pretty much my life story...I guess I'll see you around."

[left][img]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/128703071/large.jpg[/img][/left][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Ophelia%20Rose%20Moretti&size=28&maxWidth=540&fontId=12468&lineheight=28&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[size=80]"Hello. My name is [b]Ophelia Rose Moretti.[/b] I am [b]nineteen[/b] years old, and have recently been witness to a very serious trial case. I really don't want to be in danger of my life, so I'm under this [b]witness protection program[/b] thing. I'm obviously [b]female[/b], just in case you're blind or couldn't tell. The reason why my name is Ophelia is because my parents were really into reading Shakespeare and their favourite play was [u]Hamlet[/u]. I'm like her in several ways. I [b]don't talk much,[/b] I'm [b]really insecure[/b] when it comes to my body, and I find myself [b]falling head over heels[/b] for some people. I was born on [b]October 15, 1994[/b] and my zodiac is [b]libra.[/b] I don't like to consider myself popular, so I guess I would kinda be in the [b]outcast clique.[/b] I guess you want to know all about my life story, so I guess I'll tell you.
"I was born in [b]Naples, Italy[/b]. My mom was 22 years old and my dad was 24. The two married young and my dad got my mom pregnant on their honeymoon to Oahu, Hawaii. When they came back they found out that they were going to have me and she said it like they seemed so excited that they were going to have a child. About two months later, my mom went to the doctors and found out that she was supposed to have twins. Sadly my supposed-to-be twin brother had a heart defect and died at the age of eighteen months. I was the younger one, so my parents held onto me for as long as they could, which was until I was eighteen. As soon as I graduated, I moved to the US and went to college for a degree in journalism and a minor in photography.
"One night when I was out eating at some random pizza place on campus I saw this horrible crime that I'm really not even supposed to be mentioning to you. I was brought into trial as a witness, and told them everything I saw. Now I have a "bodyguard" guy who's supposed to protect me. He kinda reminds me of [b]batman.[/b] Okay, don't judge, I'm a huge comic book person.
"Well, that's pretty much my life story...I guess I'll see you around."[/size]
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☪ Annadalia Isabelle Pearce ☪

Postby minervaminor » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 am

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname: Annadalia Isabelle Pearce
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnicknames: Anna, Annie, Belle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxage: she is sixteen years of age
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdate of birth: October 15, 1997
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzodiac: libra ; year of the oxen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxethnicity: German, Irish, Italian
xxxfavourite colour: Sapphire bluexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxfavourite song: Life After Youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxfavourite animal: Siberian tigerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxcrush: She has a crush on Micahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxfriends: Micah, Jacob, Mariahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxenemies: Lauren, Jordyn, Emmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shy.
energetic.
intelligent.
quiet.
fun.
bookworm.
nerd.
expressive.
Annadalia Isabelle Pearce has the life pretty much everyone wants. She has a nice house, a large Australian Shepard puppy named Spark, a held together family, and a hot best friend. Her dad died in combat when she was eleven, leaving her and her mom alone in Wake Forest, North Carolina. They managed it well, other than the two months following the news. Anna became very depressed and Anna's mom started to drink. The drinking subsided after a month, but Anna's depression didn't. Micah was the one who saved her all those times when she nearly did it. After had dad died; after they had to put her first dog down; after her first "boyfriend" dumped her....Micah was there all those times to save her. She was and still is very grateful for his amazing friendship.
Anna stands at 5'7" tall and weighs 120 lbs. She has a thin body with a little bit of lean muscle on it. She is very pale, and has freckles on her cheeks. She has long auburn hair that goes down to her waist and large ocean blue-green eyes. She has a heart-shaped face. She has side-swept bangs that fall over her right eye. Her style outside of school-uniform is usually something like this.
Last edited by minervaminor on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
minervaminor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me