.|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby Monster. » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:09 pm

<3
~N a m e
indiana maia evans
~A g e
~G e n d e r
female
~S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
straight
~B i r t h d a t e
august 31 1997
~B i r t h p l a c e
canada

~H a i r
blond
~E y e s
grew
~S k i n
tannish
~H e i g h t
5'2
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
thin
~B o d y M o d i f i c a t i o n s
double ear peircing
~P r e f e r e d C l o t h i n g
''um i like lounger skirts and button up shirts and ya know flared jeans im a goody goody i guess''

~P e r s o n a l i t y
Indiana is a sweet girl she always has a smile on her face unless your really mean to her. she's a extremely goody goody and doesn't wear any shirts that show off to much or skirts that go to low. shes a really good person and has a heart of gold.
~H i s t o r y
her parents got divorced when she was young she was about 10 when she her dad drank heavily and she doesn't know were he is now. he rmom struggled to get her through elementary and middle school and her moms very protective. she grew up with her mom and older brother but her older brother sorta went the other way.....
~L i k e s
•boys
•music
•hanging out
•Pepsi
•tv
•FOOD!
•sleep
•school
•English
•the beach
•doc martens
•wearing boys shirts.

~D i s l i k e s
•coke
•jerks
•Betty boop
•weirdos
•preps
•microwave ovens
•milk
•baby sitting
•hypocrites

~Hobbies
Edit (Can be anything )
~R e p u t a t i o n
um i dunno

~R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s
um single
~C r u s h
i like tyler . . . but he wouldnt go for a goody goody who hasn't even ever had a boyfrend
~B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d
no one
~F i a n c e
noe one
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Edit (Who is he/she married to?)
~E x 's
no one
~C h i l d r e n
nope
~H o u s e
my home
~B e d r o o m
my bed room
~C a r
[url][url]i dont have one yet[/url][/url]
~C e l l p h o n e
my cellphone
~P e t 's
none

_!_!

~N a m e
ryder ford mackenzie
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Male
straight
~B i r t h d a t e
october 2
~B i r t h p l a c e
alabama

~H a i r
dirty blond
~E y e s
Blue
~S k i n
in between
~H e i g h t
6'4
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
athletic
i have my tongue pierced only because i got drunk i had it done but i never thought about taking it out.
i like the new style muscle shirts and jeans and khakis ya know stuff guys like.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
wipppppp
~H i s t o r y
well his mom and dad stayed together since he was a baby and are still together. he is a very active teenager and was very hyper as a kid. his mom and ad never struggled financially but they had problem at times. as he got older things sorta got rougher and he partys allot.
~L i k e s
Hmm well i like sports i mean i am a big sports player fan and all that. Some people might say its because of my brothers but i have always liked sports i never watched sports with them unless my favorite teams were on. But then again they were all boys so i guess i did get it from them. I really REALLY REALLY like baseball i was on a little league team from the time i was 7 till i was 12. I liked to be picture or out field for some reason i felt comfortable with those to position's so i stuck with them. I played allot of hockey to but i didn't find hockey as fun as baseball so i quit that. I was a girly girl at times to so like most girls i went through the barbie and doll faze, but that didn't last long since i cut all the hair off most of them till they had fo-hawks and then tried to flush them down the toilet but it didn't really work to i just decided to keep them. I am a big tv watcher for some reason and like to pull a lazy day and just eat and watch tv and sleep someday's i don't often do this though. I am a big soccer fan i love soccer i have been in soccer since i was a little little little girl my brothers always let me play since they treated me like one of the guys till school started and they were all like i am was a delicate flower so ya. I LIKE girl sorry boys but i do. I never really got to close to them since my brothers but now that i am out of school i am free to do and come as i please with any one or anything i please.Okay so lets just say i love animals growing up i have tons of animals i mean tons i do lots of stuff with them i had 4 hours 12 cats a bunny and a dog i took care of them all by myself except i couldn't buy allot of the stuff they needed so my mom and dad did that for me but in the end they all died of old age but i still have my dog Baslyn shes a big sweet heart and likes to cuddle with my mom.I guess that thats all i really like as you can see between my parents and my dog i don't have allot of time to like allot of stuff
~D i s l i k e s
Jerks; Okay people who are mean and are jerks just walk away i don't care what you say about him or anything i just do not care about it. I will not talk to you i will just keep walking till i can't here you any longer. Football; this is one of the only sports i can't stand for some reason i just don't really understand it like at all so you know i will just flip through the channels and if i see it and there's nothing on i will just put it on but its not one of those sports that you wanna watch so i tend to not watch it i there's something else on. pepsi; OKAY SO I HATE PEPSI. I under stand how some people like pepsi but i can't stand it i am like okay so you should have just made coke. Its just so weird. i mean now there's diet pepsi and wild cherry diet pepsi and i am like, what why would you even do that? Books; Okay i guess book aren't that bad but i mean really its like a movie except you have to read it. I choose to go out and pay 10 bucks on the movie instead of 50 dollars on something you say to read. Nerds; i think its because there smarter then me but i don't know i just don't like nerds they at like there so much smarter and better then you until they get punched then there like held me but you help them because you don't like watching someone get hurt so you do it. Marbles; i hate marbles i have no idea why but i just can't stand them there freaken creepy i mean its a circle piece of glass that doesn't often break i find the just plain creepy.
~Hobbies
most sports
~R e p u t a t i o n
jock, popular

nope single
~C r u s h
no one yet
. . . .
~F i a n c e
. . . .
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
. . . .
~E x 's
a bunch of girls im a player just saying.
~C h i l d r e n
. . . ummmm . . . .

~H o u s e
its small but im the only one who lives here
~B e d r o o m
click
~C a r
click
~C e l l p h o n e
regular iphone
~P e t 's
nope
Last edited by Monster. on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 pm

.:Keira Radke:.
.Basics.
::Full Name::
Keira Radke
::Age::
::Gender::
Female, Obviously
::Height::
5'4
::Weight::
::Birthdate/Place::
My birthdate is October 11th, born in Dallas(Texas).
::Attire::
This

.Digging Deeper.
::Family::
Deceased
::History::
Keira was slightly abused as a child, her mother died when she was very young so she was left with her father and older brother(coming soon). Her father always wished for her to be the perfect daughter, so each time she did something wrong or out of order he would beat her, which caused her to grow cold with a heart of stone. When she turned 14 she ended up leaving home so she could finally be free and independent.
::Personality::
Keira is a silent, independent, stubborn girl, she never listens to anyone or anything no matter what. She easily snaps as well, causing her to go on a complete rampage, so it is best not to anger her. Although she can be gentle and kind to the important people in her life.

.On The Outside.
::Tattoos, Scars, Dyes, Etc..::
She has a sakura blossom tattoo on her right shoulder, a musical note tattoo on her wrist and a horse tattoo on her side.
::Hair Colour::
Dark chocolaty brown
::Eye Colour::
A light, icy grey-blue color
::Skin Colour::
Ivory

.Love Life.
::Status::
Single
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend::
None
::Crush(s)::
Impress me
::Kid(s)::
None
::Spouse::
None

.Others.
::Orientation::
Straight
::Talents::
Piano, Baseball, Horse riding, Violen
::Likes::
Horses, Music, Nature, Swimming, Animals, Clear nights, SteamPunk, Gaming, And so on...
::Dislikes::
Heat, Players, Snobs, Girly things
::Theme Song::
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
::Car::
This
::Pet(s)::
Munchkin Clementine Wolf Mini
::Other::
She has Insomnia

.:Alexander Martin:.
.Basics.
::Full Name::
Alexander Martin
::Age::
18 years young
::Gender::
Male
::Height::
6'4
::Weight::
Unknown
::Birthdate/Place::
My birthdate is June 11th, and I was born and raised in Berkshire(London).
::Attire::
This

.Digging Deeper.
::Family::
My Dad, and older brother
::History::
Getting, One moment
::Personality::
Alexander is a Nice, polite, calm guy, he normally doesn't get upset easily, but when he does he just
explodes like a bomb, so don't anger him.

.On The Outside.
::Tattoos, Scars, Dyes, Etc..::
A tattoo on his wrist
::Hair Colour::
Jet Black
::Eye Colour::
Dark chocolate brown
::Skin Colour::
Tannish pale

.Love Life.
::Status::
Single as a pringle!
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend::
None
::Crush(s)::
None
::Kid(s)::
None.. At least, I hope not
::Spouse::
Seriously?

.Others.
::Orientation::
Straight as a ruler! and not those bendy rulers either.
::Talents::
Guitar, Photography, Making others laugh, Song writing
::Likes::
Song writing, Music, Solitude, Relaxing, Sweets
::Dislikes::
Hyper people, Snobs, Snakes, Loud noises, Bitter foods
::Theme Song::
Edge of Heaven - Breathe Carolina
::Car::
This
::Pet(s)::
Mel Dino Mishka
::Other::
His guitar
Last edited by xxshadowluvxx on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:57 pm

~N a m e
"Amber Belle Green. Preferably just Amber."
~A g e
"I am 18 years young."
~G e n d e r
"I'd say it obvious, but if your blind, female. "
"I'm as straight as a ruler. Sorry girls."
~B i r t h d a t e
"July 22."
~B i r t h p l a c e
"I was born in a car in Florida. Apparently, my parents didn't know how to drive fast enough."

~H a i r
"I have naturally straight blonde hair. It really gets annoying sometimes, since my hair won't stay curled for more than 6 hours, even with hairspray."
~E y e s
"I have clear, ocean blue eyes."
~S k i n
"My Skin is somewhat tan."
~H e i g h t
"5'7."
~W e i g h t
"112 lbs, and proud of it. I eat healthy to stay in shape, since when I go swimming, I don't want a roll of fat in-between my bikini. That is just gross to me."
~B o d y S h a p e
"I am naturally skinny. I have a somewhat athletic body though, since almost every day I go for a run."
"I have ear piercings--that's it. Boring, huh? I have always wanted to get a belly button piercing, though..."
"I'd say I have a some-what girly style. No, I do not dress up in hot pink like those annoying cheerleaders, but I do keep up with the latest fashion trends. Shirt wise, I usually wear a t-shirt, or hollister style shirt. I prefer skinny pants, since they are the comfiest to me. On a hot day I would wear short shorts, and a tank top or cami. I'll wear basically any shoes. Tennis, flats, flip flops, sandals, etc. The one thing I cannot though, is heels. I always fall in them."

~P e r s o n a l i t y
"I am an outgoing, funny girl when I'm with my friends. When I'm with strangers, I become slightly shyer than usual, and sometimes awkward. I feel like I should only open up my true self to my friends, since I don't want people to know me well when we first meet. Who knows, they could be a stalker. Or a murderer. Yikes."
~H i s t o r y
"I would like to say that I have lived an okay life. When I was only 2, my mom died in a car crash. I don't really remember her, so it's not that bad. Since a few weeks ago, I have lived with my dad. Which, by the way, can be very awkward sometimes. So, I moved out."
~L i k e s
"Swimming, chocolate, and music"
~D i s l i k e s
"Airplanes, blood (I faint), and thunderstorms."
~Hobbies
"Running is basically my only hobby."
~R e p u t a t i o n
"I wouldn't consider myself a loner, or a popular. I'd say I'm in-between. Most people have seen or talked to me, but don't know my name."

"I'm a single pringle, and ready to mingle."
~C r u s h
"Nobody has caught my eye...yet."
"None."
~F i a n c e
"Nobody."
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
"I'm only eighteen...."
~E x 's
"Lets not go there. Ever."
~C h i l d r e n
"You've got to be kidding me. No way."
~H o u s e
"My apartment."
~B e d r o o m
"My Bedroom."
~C a r
My car. If you haven't noticed, I love blue."
~C e l l p h o n e
iPhone 4s with lifeproof case. Yup, I'm clumsy."
~P e t 's
"Moon and Comet."

~N a m e
"Chase Lucas Chandler. Since that's a mouthful, preferably just Chase."
~A g e
"18."
~G e n d e r
"If it's not obvious, Male."
"I'm attracted to girls."
~B i r t h d a t e
"November 2."
~B i r t h p l a c e
"I was born somewhere in California."

~H a i r
"I have chestnut hair."
~E y e s
"The left eye is hazel, the right is brown. The multi-colors annoy me."
~S k i n
"I have average skin. In-between pale and tan."
~H e i g h t
"6'2"
~W e i g h t
"138."
~B o d y S h a p e
"I am thin. There's some muscle, but not alot."
"None."
"I usually wear a V-Neck, and slim jeans. If it's cold enough, a hoodie."

~P e r s o n a l i t y
"I am very social. Even if I just met you, I'll try to strike a conversation. I will crack some jokes here and there, especially if there's an awkward silence. I wouldn't consider myself crazy--I'd say outgoing. I do have a short fuse though, so be careful what you say to me. When I do date, I get jealous easily."
~H i s t o r y
"I come from an average family. We aren't super close, but we don't hate each other. We go on a few family vacations now and then. I don't have any siblings though, which means that I get a bit too much attention than I like. Recently, I moved into an apartment of my own."
~L i k e s
"Surfing, talking, and frappuccinos."
~D i s l i k e s
"Cheerleaders (their clingy), bugs, and hot coffee."
~Hobbies
"I like to surf, even though I'm not really good."
~R e p u t a t i o n
"I'd say I'm popular. I talk to lots of people, so that's how they know me."

"Single. That's right, ladies."
~C r u s h
"Nobody...yet."
"No one."
~F i a n c e
"Uh.....nobody."
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
"No way. Not anytime soon."
~E x 's
"Nobody I really liked. They were all clingy. They've never lasted for more than a week."
~C h i l d r e n
"I'm only 18!"
~H o u s e
"My apartment."
~B e d r o o m
"My bedroom."
~C a r
"Ford Focus."
~C e l l p h o n e
"iPhone 4s."
~P e t 's
"German shepherd named Ky."
Yes, I am a horse lover. <3 I jump horses. Ever wanna talk about your jumping experiences, or just english riding in general? Feel free to PM me. :3

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:03 pm

{ Still deciding on the crushes. But I think Kalel
      might like Alexander and Nicole I'll figure out later.
      As for the boys no crushes yet but will grow some
      later on. }

~N a m e
"Well hello there, the name is Kalel, Kalel Anna Cullen, but you can call me Kal if you want!"
~A g e
"I am currently 17 years old, if you must know."
~G e n d e r
"Is it really THAT hard to tell? I mean come on people, look at my figure! And my hair! And listen to my voice, it's clear that I'm a GIRL!"
"Well, honestly I'm bi-sexual, but I lean more to guys, sorry girls."
~B i r t h d a t e
"I love my birthday! And since you ask I'm guessing you wanna know, my birthday is on March 30th."
~B i r t h p l a c e
"I was born in a little town in London, so I have an accent, but it only comes off if I want to."

~H a i r
"Well, to be honest, my hair is actually weird. To some people at least. It used to be a nice redish brown, but then I dyed it a green, I change it every now and then though."
~E y e s
"My eyes? I always wear contacts, sometimes they are purple, other times they are green, depends on what I'm wearing."
~S k i n
"A light tan, kinda rosy if you ask me."
~H e i g h t
"I'd say I'm about 5'6, maybe 5'4. I'm a shorty!"
~W e i g h t
"Are you really that rude to ask a girl about her weight? But if you MUST know, then I'm am 115lbs."
~B o d y S h a p e
"Hourglass, I guess. But I'm thin and flexible so."
"My ears of pierced, and I have 2 tattoos. One on my ankle, considering I LOVE Disney movies. And another on my wrist.
"There is really no easy way to describe my clothing style, it's different from everyone else's to be honest. I guess what you could call it is kind of, a mixture of cos-play and other things, like Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts, stuff like from those games. Kind of an adventurer look I guess you could guess, mostly consisting of jackets and vests, or some DIY (Do it yourself) projects I make by myself, like arm bands and boots and so on."

~P e r s o n a l i t y
"Well, I'd say I'm pretty bubbly. I'm open minded and rather creative, but when it comes to being stressed well, lets just say I can get stressed really easy, especially when it comes to limited time to do things or when something is done last minute. I also have a bit of a bad temper, if I'm extremely stressed over something and someone tries to help me, I'll usually snap at them asking if they want to get punched in the face. Yeah, not something that really is a good thing I know."
~H i s t o r y
"I wasn't always the out going kid to be honest, but I'll get into that later. I was born in a small town in London, in a hospital of course, my mother was rather ill when she had me, so after I was born my mother had died. A close friend of the family took over for my mother, changed me, fed me, took care of me. When I was old enough to eat solid foods and so on, she handed me back over to my father and my brother, Anthony. My father had kept blaming me for my mothers death, I guess he was partly right, she did die after having me. At one point, when I was about six, my father took up drinking, and eventually got arrested for a hit and run when he was drunk. After that my brother and I moved in with that close family friend. When my brother turned eighteen and I turned fourteen, we moved out and got a place of our own. I went to school and Anthony went to college and so on, everything was fine I guess. In school I wasn't really the most liked, you see, people used to tease me because I lived with my brother and not my parents, and my hair used to be a redish brown with pink and green streaks, so people teased me about that too. As life went on I started changing my hair more, right now it's a greenish blue. I ended up taking up fashion which was a way to get away from the bullying. I still live with my brother, he's still single, and life is fine now I guess, though I still get teased a bit. Oh! I forgot to mention, I'm a YouTuber, yeah, I do things like DIY (do it yourself) and v-logs, etc. It's pretty fun."
~L i k e s
"Anything Disney, basically meaning movies, parks, stuffed animals, I'm a Disney freak! Kitties! I also love little kitties! I also love fashion, people actually sometimes model their clothes after me. I also love YouTube! I even have an account on there."
~D i s l i k e s
"Bad hair days, stress, drama, I guess the basics everyone hates."
~Hobbies
"Fashion is one of my hobbies, I make a lot of DYI things, like necklaces and even mix things up to see what looks good, I also am pretty good at drawing, so that's another hobbie too. YouTube is also a hobbie of mine, I love making tutorial videos and v-logs."
~R e p u t a t i o n
"Fashion freak! I'm in my own little clique to be honest, I guess it's a mixture of popular, fashion freak, artist, and so on. I don't really have a reputation."

"I am a single pringle that's ready to mingle!....wait..pringles are meant to be eaten!"
~C r u s h
"Eh, no not really."
"I'm not dating anyone right now, but I have my eye on someone I wish I could date."
~F i a n c e
"Um, big, fat, no, I'm 17, and single so."
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
"Is there something wrong with your brain?"
~E x 's
"Yeah I have one ex, his name was Sheldon, but I called him Shelly!"
~C h i l d r e n
"Hell no! I wanna wait till marriage before I have kids, but whatever happens happens I guess."

~H o u s e
"Oh yeah I do have a house, it's kinda big, but REALLY empty, considering I live with just my brother Anthony"
~B e d r o o m
"Yeah, my bedroom is pretty cool I guess, but you don't need to be in there!"
~C a r
"Yeah, I have a car but I don't know the brand"
~C e l l p h o n e
"Well, I have a normal iPhone5, with a custom made case I made for myself."
~P e t 's
"Yes actually! I have 4 pets, I have a kitten named Paws, another kitten named Leo and two baby bunnies named Chubbs and Boo"

Scratching The Surface wrote:Name; Hey there! My name is Nicole. Nicole Marie Mason.
Everybody just calls me Nikki or Nick though.
So I'd just like you to call me that, Nicole is fine but I just don't like being calls Marie.

Age; My age? Simple! I'm the wonderful age of seventeen.
I was born in 1995, somewhere on a Saturday If I remember what my dad told me.
November 18th is my birthday if you must know, and I was born in the small town
of Hayward, California. Small, but it's nice.

Gender; How rude! Isn't it obvious to tell that I am female?
A girl, a chick, a she-dog. Whatever you wanna call it,
but I can assure you that I am 1,000% female.
You can even check if you want.

Sexual Orientation; Sorry girls, but I'm only attracted to the males.
So basically, I'm straight as a ruler thank you.

In The Mirror wrote:Hair Color; Well, lets see. My hair is a dark brown. Sometimes I have tan
highlights though as well. Though in the fall season my hair turns
a light redish color.

Eye Color; My eyes are a nice crisp emerald green.
But if you look closely, you can see specs of gold in them.
Even a little bit of hazel in there as well.

Skin; My skin color.. well, in the winter and fall it's a nice pale.
But in the spring it's a nice kind of tan and pale. But not exactly really white.
Then in the summer it's a nice dark tan.

Height; Well, I'm not very tall. I'd say I'm about
5'3. Possibly 5'5, I'm not very sure but I know that I'm a shorty!

Weight; I'm shocked you would ask something like that!
But if you must know.. then fine. I'm probably about 103lbs.

Bodyshape; I have a nice hourglass figure. So basically
thin and flexible. I'm not very strong, but I do hip hop and gymnastics.
So I guess I have a bit of strength in my arms.

Modifications; I have my ears pierced, but my left ear is pierced
twice. Once on the lobe and another at the top of my ear.

Style; I'd say my style is normal. I like wearing boots a lot.
As well as converse, skinny jeans is all I will ever wear for pants wise, I'll only wear them
in white, grey or black. For shirts I'll wear tank tops, usually in a nice green or black.
Sometimes white, I'll wear boots that stop at my ankles and have studs on the
heels. As well as high heeled boots. Converse I'll wear green and white ones
and black and white ones as well.

Reading You Like A Book wrote:Personality; Right off the back people say I'm quite shy.
That's true actually, I kinda have this bubble, I don't like talking to
people, I not very social basically. I know, it's stupid. Though once people
get to know me they say I can be a huge sweetheart. I guess that's true
as well. I am there for friends when they need me, and I wont leave someone's
side when they are side. Though even when I become friends with you I will still
be very shy. I'm not very comfortable around big crowds either, so I try to
avoid them.

History; I don't like to discuss it..but if
you must know then fine. My father always told me that my mother left
after I was born. But my grandmother told me the truth. My mother got
pregnant with me when she was about the age of sixteen. She was shocked
but yet excited about it. She told my father over dinner, and he didn't like
the idea of a baby at the time. But my mother somehow changed
his mind. I don't know how really, and I don't want to. But anyway,
I was born on an afternoon while my father was at work. My
mother called him after I was born, over the phone he
sounded excited and rushed over right away. My mother
had fallen asleep and I was in the crib, wide awake.
My father stayed for a few days until both me and
my mother were well enough to go home. One night
though, he was acting like he was asleep and my
mother was in the shower. He stood up and then
snuck into my room and took me. He had my stuff packed and his.
And my mother never saw us again. I don't remember her, and
my father doesn't talk about her either. Soon when I got to the age
of fourteen, my father got a new girlfriend. She never liked me,
and I never liked her. When we were alone she would yell at me.
And always say that when her and my father got married I'd be
sent away to military school. I tried telling my father, but he
never listened to me.

Likes; Well, I don't know about you
but I LOVE to play the guitar. I also love to skateboard
and draw, sing as well. I can play either an electric
guitar, or an acoustic. I'm better at acoustic though.

Dislikes; I hate girls who think being not themselves
will attract boys. I also hate how when people say
to be yourself, then they hate on you for it. Of course
I also hate abusive men, and of course, my dad's girlfriend.

Hobbies; My hobbies..hmm. Well there's
not a lot. But I guess guitar and singing is my hobbies.
I always play at the coffee shop and at the park to get extra
money. Hip hop dancing and gymnastics are two of my hobbies
as well.

Reputation; Well...this might be a shocker to some
people. But I'm a loner, I keep my distance from people
and they keep their distance from me. So yeah, I'm a loner,
or a social outcast if you will.

Love Is Just A Myth wrote:Status; At the moment I am currently single. I've never been in a committed relationship.
Crush; Well I mean, I have a celebrity crush on Niall Horan.
But I mean seriously, that's not gonna happen.
Real crush wise? I don't have one.

Boyfriend; No, I don't have a boyfriend
currently. Probably one of these days though.

Fiance; Once again, no! I don't have a
boyfriend, my relationship status is single.
So I don't have a fiance.

Ex's; Nope, never had any exs at all.
Some might be surprised that I haven't had any exs, but I'm not.

Family Is Forever wrote:Mother; I don't know who my mother is.
But my grandmother said her name was Alice Darcy Lockwood.

Father; My father's name is Jason Carter Mason.
He's somewhere in his early thirties, not really old but you know.

Sisters; Nope, I'm an only child here and I'm loving every minutes of it.
Brothers; Once again, I'm an only child. So no brothers either.
Husband; Single, no boyfriend, no fiance, no crush. So nope, no husband,
Children; Woah, slow down there. I would like some someday.
But not right now thank you. I'd like to wait for marriage.

Pets; Yes actually! I have two husky pups!
A female named Sasha(Sitting down husky) and a male named Shasta(Laying down husky).
They are twins, both are two years old! Aren't they cute?

My Lifestyle wrote: House; Well I mean, just because I was taken from my mom,
doesn't mean I don't have a pretty good house.
It looks a little like
this. I mean I wouldn't say I'm rich. But I guess we're average.
Bedroom; My bedroom? Why would you wanna see that?
Well, I guess it's ok. It looks a little something like
this. It has a walk in closet,
which is pretty big actually.

Phone & Case; Well, my phone is just a normal black iPhone 5.
But the case is epic. I have a thing for stars ok?
Car; My car is a dark purple mustang.

~N a m e
Derrick Carter Mason
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Male
Straight
~B i r t h d a t e
June 26th
~B i r t h p l a c e
Miami, Florida

~H a i r
Black
~E y e s
Blue
~S k i n
Tan
~H e i g h t
6'7
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
Athletic, muscled
None
T-shirts, jeans, black and white converse

~P e r s o n a l i t y
Derrick is a sweet and caring boy, although he is known as a bad boy he has been trying to become more social and active. Although he is cold hearted and rude, it is just an act to hide the emotions that are inside and how he feels about his father leaving. He is more of a quiet guy and some people think he is mute when he isn't.
~H i s t o r y
Derrick's history is pretty normal, not. Derrick was born earlier then expected and his father walked out on him and his mother during his birth. He never knew his father but his mother says he is just like him. At the age of 5 in kindergarten, the kids teased him for not having a father and he ended up starting fights. Eventually when Derrick got to the age of 13, he joined a gang and was dragged into robberies, killings, and even a few things of getting girls pregnant. He eventually left the gang at the age of 17 and has been trying to become more a good boy, buy not exactly succeeding. He is still known as the social outcast and bad boy as well but he's really not.
~L i k e s
Girls, sports, quiet, being alone, the dark, playing drums, and skateboarding
~D i s l i k e s
Know it alls, his past, loud people
~Hobbies
Druming, and skateboarding
~R e p u t a t i o n
Social outcast/jock

Single
~C r u s h
No one
No one
~F i a n c e
Nope
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Nope
~E x 's
can anyone count that high?
~C h i l d r e n
None
~H o u s e
http://greenrightnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/zeroenhous.jpg
~B e d r o o m
http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/bedroom-boys.jpg
~C a r
http://www.freewebs.com/olgee/photos/cool%20cars/03-lambo-orange.jpg
~C e l l p h o n e
iPhone 5
~P e t 's
None

~N a m e
Xavier Liam Watson, goes by X
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Male
Straight
~B i r t h d a t e
February 19th
~B i r t h p l a c e
Dallas, Texas

~H a i r
Black/brown
~E y e s
Blue
~S k i n
Tan
~H e i g h t
6'7
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
Athletic, muscled
None
T-shirts, jeans, black and white converse

~P e r s o n a l i t y
Xavier is a very sweet and kind boy. He is one to show his feelings even if he doesn't want to and he's not afraid to cry over a loved one. He'll treat a girl right whenever he gets a girlfriend and will always be there for someone when they need him. Although he is very sweet, he can also have a dark side which you don't want to see and can be a total flirt.
~H i s t o r y
Xavier's past isn't all that bad. His father wanted to name him Xavier, where his mother wanted to name him Joseph. The name Xavier ran in his father's side of the family, it was his father's middle name, his grandfather's first name, and so on. The name Joseph, was his mother's great uncle's name. Because of the name difference, his parents got divorced right after he was born. His father got the rights over him and there for named him Xavier. Later on when Xavier turned 13, he fell in love with a girl named Summer. She was the love of his life. One night when the full moon rose, he was walking Summer home, but they were both jumped, the men knocked and out, and his beloved Summer was killed, he woke up the next morning to find her dead limp body next to his own body and himself covered in her blood. Now that Xavier is nineteen years old, he has been living with his father ever since. He has never loved another girl since his loss over Summer.
~L i k e s
Playing guitar
Girls
Flirting
Writing songs

~D i s l i k e s
Guys who are mean to girls
Abusive people
Writers block
Not getting a girl

~Hobbies
Guitar.
~R e p u t a t i o n
Social outcast/jock

Single
~C r u s h
No one
No one
~F i a n c e
Nope
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Nope
~E x 's
Summer Allen Ross
~C h i l d r e n
None
~H o u s e
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIsD1IpIXaF1OHkqLVAfoziUr_otspwzc43XQjPEikYsHBxz5T
~B e d r o o m
http://boysthemebedrooms.com/skater/punk_skater_theme_bedroom_decorating_ideas-grafitti_mural.jpg
~C a r
Doesn't have one
~C e l l p h o n e
iPhone 5
~P e t 's
None
Last edited by MysterySoul6 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:22 pm

{{ w.i.p

~N a m e
    Victoria Rae Stiles
~A g e
    eighteen
~G e n d e r
    female
    straight
~B i r t h d a t e
    February twenty first
~B i r t h p l a c e
    San Francisco, California

~H a i r
    brunette
~E y e s
    bright blue eyes with a faint tone of green by the iris
~S k i n
    tan all year round
~H e i g h t
    5'6
~W e i g h t
    108, she's been told she needs to eat, she gets annoyed when people mention it though.
~B o d y S h a p e
    thin and curvy
    She's got multiple tattoos around her arms
    Victoria is a very fashionable girl. She always knows what's in and what's out of style, sometimes she might just be carrying a fashion magazine with her. Her "lazy" day outfits usually are somewhat like American Apparel but when she's ready to go out to the club she might wear a tight black or red dress to turn a few heads.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
    As a young girl she had her eyes focused on the small things in life like flowers, butterflies, tiny insects, anything that was small and colorful. When she reached her early teenage years Victoria never really got hit by the bratty stage were teenagers constantly act rude. Instead she always kept a smile on her face and tried to find the good in the bad. Peaceful and caring is one way to describe this young girl, although she always tries hard to keep a smile on her face sometimes she can burst and act rude but that's only if you start it.
~H i s t o r y
    Born into a family of four, her mother who was born in Russia and her father who was born in San Francisco as well aside from her younger brother Tye who was born in Washington DC during a family vacation. Victoria had a normal childhood, occasionally playing with dolls and getting dirty in the mud after the rain slowed down. Just like every typical family she's got memories that bring back smiles to her face whilst others that she keeps to herself only to share with the ones closest to her.
~L i k e s
    ☀Parties
    ☀Tattoos
    ☀Piercings
    ☀Phone
    ☀Smart boys
    ☀Cuddling
    ☀Shopping
    ☀Fashion
    ☀Going to the beach
    ☀Taking pictures
~D i s l i k e s

☀Backstabbers
    ☀Junk food
    ☀Waking up early
    ☀Clingy boys
    ☀Studying
    ☀People who act dumb on purpose
    ☀Sarcasm
    ☀Wearing something multiple times
    ☀School work
    ☀Storms
~Hobbies
    ☀ Reading
    ☀ Taking pictures
    ☀ Watching make up tutorials
~R e p u t a t i o n
    popular, though she likes to call herself a normal

single
~C r u s h
    Chase
    she broke up with her ex boyfriend of about seven months two months ago so she's no longer seeing anyone but that doesn't mean she is interested.
~F i a n c e
    n/o
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
    n/o
~E x 's
    Kingston O' Callaghan and her most recent, Schaeffer MacGreen
~C h i l d r e n
    n/o
~H o u s e
~B e d r o o m
~C a r
~C e l l p h o n e
    white iphone five
~P e t 's
    n/o

~N a m e
    Clyde Gaspar Beckham
~A g e
    nineteen
~G e n d e r
    male
    straight
~B i r t h d a t e
    june 2nd
~B i r t h p l a c e
    miami, florida

~H a i r
    light brown
~E y e s
    greenish/blue
~S k i n
    tan
~H e i g h t
    5'11
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
    atlethic
    n/o
    Clyde usually wears slim jeans and graphic shirts or tight white t-shirts. He usually shops at asos or topman. Mainly he buys his clothes online since he isn't much about shopping at the mall.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
    To start off, Clyde is a very flirty guy. He absolutely hates being in a committed relationship so after he grows tired of you he'll ditch you for someone else. Always jumping from one girl to another, he is always cracking jokes here and there and has the tendency to be rude to you if you begin to annoy him but that's only to certain people.
~H i s t o r y
Edit (Put 2-3 descriptive sentences, please)
~L i k e s
Edit (Can be anything)
~D i s l i k e s
Edit (Can be anything)
~Hobbies
Edit (Can be anything )
~R e p u t a t i o n
Edit (Popular,Jock,Rebel,Geek,Emo/Goth Ect.)

Edit (Single,Taken,Engaged,Married ect.)
~C r u s h
Edit (Who does he/she like?)
Edit (Who is he/she dating? ?)
~F i a n c e
Edit (Who is he/she engaged to? )
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Edit (Who is he/she married to?)
~E x 's
Edit (Who has he /she dated? -can be anybody,and can be made up -)
~C h i l d r e n
Edit (Ask first is your chracter can get pregnant and have a child!)
~H o u s e
Edit (Put url of the house picture )
~B e d r o o m
Edit (Put url of bedroom picture here)
~C a r
Edit (Put url of Car picture here)
~C e l l p h o n e
Edit (Put url of cellphone Picture here)
~P e t 's
Edit (Put url of pet's picture here )
Last edited by marsiscool on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acacia. » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

((sorry, i'm kinda busy, can i reserve a female and male spot? i submitted a form for the other one...))
. . .
acacia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi could I please reserve a girl and a guy? I have a form for my guy so could I pretty please use that?)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ଳ omori ଳ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:05 am

Lunetta Rose Annabelle Carver
The Beautiful Adventurer

Full Name;;

Hi there. My name is Lunetta Rose
Annabelle Carver. My first name was
Chosen after my deceased grandma
Luna, who died in a house fire before
I was born. I was named Rose because
My mother liked the name, and Annabelle
After my big sister, who has sadly
Passed away. Carver, of course, is
The family name. If you didn't presume
That, I apologize, but you are a little slow.

Name;;

Luna. I'm the only one I know called Luna
Except for Luna Lovegood, who's actual
Name is, in fact, Evanna Lynch.

Nicknames;;

Mostly just Lulu or Lu, but I'm also nicknamed
Ettie. I don't really get nicknamed anything
From Rose or Annabelle. My pet name - which
I HATE with a burning passion - is Moon.
Like, really guys. Moon. Yuck. I absolutely
Love the moon - I mean, I was named after
It, I study it - Just actually being called Moon.
Yes, I know someone's about to point out
That Moon Moon was named after the moon
(You don't say, Sherlock) but Moon Moon
Is a meme, just a fake, slightly deranged
Werewolf. Round one to me? I think so.

Birth Date;;

I was born on the 14th February 1992,
At around midnight. I don't really know
Why you need to know this, but hey -
Your life, your rules I guess.

Gender;;

I'm a male, obviously. Seriously,
Though.. Who in their right, sober,
Not-influenced-by-drugs mind
Would call their son Lunetta
Rose Annabelle Carver? Of
Course I'm a female, dummy.

Birthplace;;

I was born in Tokyo, Japan. I'll
Tell you why later..

Family;;

I live in Manchester with my
Big brother Joshua (28), my
sister-in-law Susie (27), my little
"Sisters" (They were raised by
Jake and Sue, but they're from
My Mum's bloke) April and Ruby
(Both 8, they're twins)
and my kitten, Misty.

Skin;;

I have quite pale skin. I don't know
Why - I mean, 92% of my family have
Very tan skin, and the only pale people
In our family are Josh, myself, April
And Ruby. I also don't tan - I burn if
I spend more than 5 minutes in the sun
Without suncream or in the shade. I
Actually started peeling once. I enjoyed
Peeling bits off and dangling them in
Josh's face.

Eyes;;

I have almost cliché, crystal-blue eyes,
But I have a thing called central
Hetrochromia. In my left eye the center
Is green, but in the right the center is
Gold. Weird much?

Hair;;

I have wavy dark brown hair.
I love my hair. I sometimes dip-dye it
Neon pink. Your argument is invalid.

Body Type;;

I am quite curvy, but also very thin.
For a long while I- Actually, mind. I'll
Tell you about my difficult and awful
Past later.

Height;;

5"9. I don't know if I should be that
Proud about that or not. I suppose I
Am proud of it, but still. I don't want
To be too tall or too short.

Weight;;

104 pounds. Yes, I am quite light.

History;;

Okay. A young man called Jake
had just left school and wanted
To travel the world in his well-earned
Gap year. On his travels, in a little bar
In south-east Asia he met a beautiful
Woman called Sakura. It turns out that
These two people were both traveling
The world, so they became friends and
Traveled together. After a year of knowing
Each other, it dawned on them that if they
Were going to university, they would have
To go back to England and Japan. By now,
They were a couple, and they didn't want to
Say goodbye. They decided to go back to
Japan together, where they bought a house
And settled down. However, Jake's old
Girlfriend was carrying his baby back in
England, but then he realized - she was
Carrying his son. He decided (and
I'll let you decide if this was the
Right thing to do...) to leave his
Then-girlfriend and stay with
Sakura. He, eventually, forgot
That she existed. A few years
Later, Sakura eventually gave
Birth to a baby girl. She was
So tiny, small like a star compared
To the moon. For this reason, she
Would be called Lunetta. She was
So weak at birth. There were pipes
Feeding her oxygen for a long while,
But when she was taken off, she was
Still incredibly weak and had a very
Weak immune system. When she was
Only 5, she died of pneumonia.
12 years after Jake met her, Sakura
gave birth to a healthy yet small
Baby girl, who she named Lunette
After her deceased first-born.
She lived happily with her mother and father
Until she was 9, and then they divorced.
Lunetta had to move to England with
Her father, where they lived in peace,
Enjoying each others company, for
Three years before she received
Tragic news one day - her father had been
Killed by someone unknown. She had to fly
To Japan all on her own, where she met her
Mother. However, her mother had a very bad
Reputation as an alcoholic. Her new boyfriend
And her frequently abused little Luna, punching
Her and making her bleed. One day, after
Months of lying to the teachers about her wounds-
Saying that she fell off her bike, tripped over - she
Told them the truth. They contacted the authorities,
And she was sent back to England to live with her
24-Year-Old brother, Josh, and his girlfriend,
Susie. A few years later, Lunetta's mother
had twins, but she was forbidden to
Keep them because of her drinking problem, so
Josh and Susie raised them as their own.
However, when Lunetta was called names at
Her new high school, she was very sensitive
About her weight, so tried to lose some. But
Instead of cutting down on fat intake, she cut
Down on food intake, resulting in anorexia. She
Was in hospital for a while, but now she's out.
She's still very concerned about how much she
Eats, but she's okay.
And that's basically my life up to now. Yeah..
Depressing much? Not at all. Weird, freak,
Loser? That's me.

Personality;;

Well. Everyone sees me differently, but
I look at myself as a pretty young chick
Who's quite shy but nice once you meet
Her. I'm very quiet and don't like to
Introduce myself to new people,
But I'm also quite cool and calm about
Most things, so I'm kinda useful to have
Around. I am very stubborn and I persevere,
But I can be extremely obnoxious and
Annoying if I try my hardest. That usually
Works if I want something but someone
Says no. I'm VERY shy around people I
Fancy, so if I'm not talking to my friend,
It's because I think you're hot, 'kay?
Good. Carry on.

Likes;;

I like the colors gold, sky blue and pale pink.
I also like singing, literacy, writing, kittens,
Anything fluffy, YouTube, the Internet and
My iPhone. I also like climbing trees and I
Always have a bungee rope that can hold a
More than 100 kilograms with me.

Dislikes;;

Loud things, long-distance
Relationships, fear,
Spiders, and I really, REALLY hate
SpiderJack. (Seriously, Google
SpiderJack MLP. With SafeSearch
ON. Creepy much?)

Languages;;

I speak pristine Japanese and
English. It's strange though...
Nobody else in my family of
My mum and my dad, Jake,
April and Ruby. Even my
Mum said none of her family
Spoke Japanese, and dad of
Course was English.

Crush;;

Nobody at the minute, but I'm
Looking for a boyfriend. I want him
To be good-lucking, kind and popular-
The boy everyone wants to date. That'd
Be cool.

Relationship Status;;

None - I'm single, you dummy. You
Obviously don't like reading, do you?

Orientation;;

Straight. Why do you
Need to know, creepy stalker
Reading this? You freak me
Out.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.
So. Bye, I suppose.
ଳ omori ଳ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tori__forever » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:50 am

[ sophia lilly parker ]

we own the night - the wanted

may our hearts be full like our drinks tonight
    may we sing and dance till we loose our minds
    we are only young if we seize the night
    tonight we own the night
    tonight we own the night

la la la la la
    la la la la la

when my time is over lying in my grave
    written on my tombstone I want it to say
    this man was a legend a legend of his time
    when he was at a party the party never died

hey everybody's got a dream so what do you say
    are we making history

may we sing and dance till we lose our minds
    tonight we own the night
    tonight we own the night

la la la la la
    la la la la la

for tonight im famous for tonight im king
    and i will be remembered for centuries they'll say
    this man was a hero a hero of the night
    when he was at a party the party never died

hey im a little drunk but I got something to say

tonight we own the night

and let us wake up inside of strangers bed
    let us drink until there is nothing left
    and this night my friends, we will not forget
    tonight we own the night
    tonight we own the night

tonight we own the night
    tonight we own the night

Name; My name. Such a fun and interesting question, right? well, my story comes far far back in the star wars age, hah i'm just messing around with you guys, but I will be serious. My name is Sophia Lilly Parker. Well now that you know my name lets get on with the history of where my name comes from. Alright-ie shall we start off with my first name? Of course we should! So my name comes after my mom's mother mother names, long story short its my great grandmother, and well her name was Sophia Lilly Sickles. Well so my mom's mom, my grandmother, asked my mom to name me after her mom and after a long discussion about the naming with my family at the table the name sophia came to be for their first born child. Well, what's next my middle name, right? Well, my middle name, Lilly, comes from awhile back, so my grandmother tells me, its a family tradition to name their daughters middle name Lilly. Well lets get into more detail. One day when I was a little girl my grandmother sat me down and well telling me about this family tradition. She explained to me that as far back at the 1960's her family as been naming their daughters middle name Lilly and that everybody in the family shall name the middle name that or else a curse will happen. Of course now-a-days we don't believe in those silly curses but you know why not try and keep it going, right? And that is how the middle name Lilly came into the family tree. Lastly is my last name. well like everyone, well almost everyone, knows that your middle name comes from your dads side of the family. Well lets go into more depth though. way back when people came over to the America's someone out their had the last name Parker, like mine. Well once he met this girl and got married her last came to be Parker. And well, the cycle went on and on. Well about two years ago my great grandfather met this girl, my great grandmother, and well they met and fell in love and got married while having some kids. One of those kids was of course my grandfather, well once he met my grandmother they got married and had my dad. Well after a few girlfriends, more like a ton, he met my mom and they fell in love. They got married on the day of july-eighteenth my mother last name became Parker instead of the last name Gladstone, and that is how my last name came to be the name Parker. That is the history on how me, Sophia Lilly Parker, got her name from her parents.

burn- elli goulding

we, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing
    'cause we got the fire, and we're burning one
    hell of a something they, they gonna see
    us from outer space, outer space light it up, like
    we're the stars of the human race, human race

when the light's turning down,
    they don't know what they heard
    strike the match, play it loud,
    giving love to the world
    we'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
    'cause we got the fire, fire, fire
    yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

and we gonna let it burn,
    burn, burn, burn we gonna let it burn,
    burn, burn, burn gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
    we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

we don't wanna leave, no, we just
    wanna be right now,r-r-right now
    and what we see, is everybody's on the floor
    acting crazy getting loco til the lights out
    music's on, I'm waking up, we stop the vibe,
    and we bump it up
    and it's over now, we got the love, there's
    no secret now, no secret now

strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

and we gonna let it burn,
    burn, burn, burn we gonna let it burn,
    burn, burn, burn gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

strike the match, play it loud,
    giving love to the world

we gonna let it burn
    burn burn burn burn burn

burn burn burn burn
    burn burn

we can light it up, up, up
    wo they can't put it out, out, out
    so they can't put it out, out, out

and we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
    gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

and we gonna let it burn

Age; It all started on a foggy night! Hah i'm just kidding I won't be that dramatic, but anyway sophia was boring on the night of October,twenty-second in the year of nineteen ninety-four. That makes Sophia eighteen years old. you would think being eighteen years old would be awesome but truth is she isn't the biggest fan. Sophia feels as if she is getting older, not in a bad way of course. She just doesn't like the fact that she is getting older and things are changing and that she has to move out soon and be on her own. Most kids would be thrilled about that which she is but half of her feels as though eighteen is little young and she would rather stay with her parents for a few more years. Of course that changes for her though considering her parents are making her marry her next-door neighbor. The upside of being eighteen is that you can drive without an adult in the car! woo-hoo! Also you are able to go out and be on your own without having someone drive you places and possibly having the chance of being embarrassed. All in all Sophia is a lovely eighteen year-old who loves having fun.

Gender; The gender of the young girl was found out on the date of May, seventh nineteen ninety-four at ten:twenty-seventh in the morning. The joy that filled her parents that their first born was going to be a girl! The faces on the parents filled with happiness and so many mixed emotions. The only scary part though was that maybe the gender would change when the young baby was born since they could have gotten it wrong. Well soon the baby shower came the two married couple getting loads of girl things for the baby coming hoping that the baby would actually come out to be a girl, the only thing they were able to do was hope. On the early morning of October, twenty-second at two:thirty in the morning the young mother had to go to the hospital having very bad contractions. soon enough about five hours later the nurses helped delivered the young beautiful Sophia at six; forty-eight in the morning. happily the parents smiled after the long labor they could hold their daughter! Once they took her home the next day towards the evening time the girly room was set up prefect for the family's new addition.

Orientation; Sophia had figured out her sexuality attraction in a weird way. At the age of twelve she was at school and went home that day asking her mom the question about why girls like girls and why guys would like guys. Her mom had to explain to her that sometimes it doesn't matter weather you are a boy or a girl that if you love somebody that you can love whoever you want to. So while letting that sink into her head she gave a nod going upstairs thinking about what her mom had told her. She was wondering how it could be and what liking somebody was like. Soon enough she fell asleep and ending up dreaming about love and that kind of stuff and room realized that she understood everything her mother had told her. The next morning she woke and told herself that she was interested in guys since she always thought they were cute. Ever since then Sophia always had a liking towards the guys. Although she doesn't having anything against people who are attracted to the same sex.

everything has changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

All I knew this morning when I woke
    Is I know something now, know something
    now I didn't before. and all I've seen since
    eighteen hours ago Is green eyes and
    freckles in your smile In the back of my
    mind making me feel right

I just wanna know you better, know you
    better, know you better now I just wanna know you
    better, know you better, know you better now

I just wanna know you better,
    know you better, know you better now
    I just wanna know you, know you, know you

'cause all I know is we said, " hello."
    and your eyes look like coming home
    all I know is a simple name
    everything has changed
    all I know is you held the door
    you'll be mine and I'll be yours
    all I know since yesterday is everything has changed

and all my walls stood tall painted blue
    and I'll take them down, take them down
    and open up the door for you

and all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
    the beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
    taking flight, making me feel right

I just wanna know you better, know you
    better, know you better now I just wanna know
    you better, know you better, know you better now
    I just wanna know you better, know you better,
    know you better now I just wanna know you,
    know you, know you

'cause all I know is we said, " hello."
    everything has changed
    and you'll be mine and I'll be yours
    all I know since yesterday is
    everything has changed

come back and tell me why
    i'm feeling like I've missed you all this time, oh, oh, oh.
    and meet me there tonight
    and let me know that it's not all in my mind.

I just wanna know you better,
    know you better, know you better now
    I just wanna know you, know you, know you

all I know is we said, " hello."
    everything has changed
    you'll be mine and I'll be yours
    all I know since yesterday
    is everything has changed

all I know is we said, " hello."
    so dust off your highest hopes
    all I know is pouring rain
    and everything has changed
    all I know is a new found grace
    all my days I'll know your face
    all I know since yesterday
    is everything has changed

Personality; When you first see Sophia your first impress was probably along the lines of ' oh wow she looks like a spoiled brat and what a diva! ' Well you all are wrong. Sophia doesn't like being known as the ' diva ' or the ' spoiled brat. ' She is really a sweet girl but not many people give her the time of day to prove that. Yeah she may get stuck in the crowd of the populars and she may look as if she only dates the jocks, reality check , she isn't like that and in fact she hates putting labels out. Yes she may have to take the fact she is a little richer then most people but she isn't proud she is popular. She i just a normal teenage girl with normal teenage girl problems. Lets get back on what she is about. First off lets explain how sweet she is. Sophia is the kind of girl that will go up to you and just give you a hug when your feeling down. She'll write her close friends a cute little note and stick it in their locker to make their day. She isn't like those prissy girls who think they are all this and all that. No, in fact she doesn't like them that much. Anyway back on track, she loves making peoples day and you know wrapping somebody's locker in birthday wrapping paper on their birthday just to see the smile on their faces. Second off she can be slightly rude. Not everyone is perfect though. Right? She can have short temper like if your messing with her of course she will raise her voice, or storm off with a huff and a scene. But she will not stand for people being mean what-so-ever. She can get mad with that easily and you know possibly start a fight. If you get off on the wrong hand with Sophia then things will never go right, you'll get those dirty looks and that sassy attitude that she has. Third off she is sensitive. I now what your thinking and no she will not burst into tears if you don't like her hair or if you don't like her outfit, she isn't like that at all. Its more of when you say those ' yo mama ' jokes about her mom, or you say something to put her down and lower her self esteem. Those are the kind of stuff that gets her to cry. Also, during break-ups she will get upset. She does the normal typical teenage girl break-up drill. Sit in your room crying into your pillow talking all day long on the phone with your best-friend and looking at the photo's of the two of your before you split. Yes she does that. Fourth off Sophia is very outgoing. She will not come up to you and say ' you look like a hobo ! ' or ' you seriously going to date him! '. No that is not what she does. She is more of if you ask her, her opinion on something she might be like ' eh its okay but its not me ' or ' yeah its cute and all just not the best on you '. She won't be a diva about it she just says the truth, at least most of the time she does. Unless she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Fifth off she can on occasions become bossy. She just likes things her way when something needs to be done. A lot of that happens because of her OCD. She will tell you ' umm aren't you supposed to be putting your clothes away neatly. here let me show you how ' type of thing. She can a tend to tell you that maybe your shirt needs to be tucked in, or you need a belt with those shorts if you do tuck it in. She doesn't say that to be the ' fashion police ' but she just thinks she is trying to help not knowing that the person will feel bad. She thinks she is helping out when she isn't really. Lastly she is love-able. By love-able she means at night if and when she gets married she likes to cuddle and talk about their day. She also likes to send them text messages throughout the day asking how they are doing and if they need her to do anything and sometimes just to say she loves them. Also she likes to buy them little presents such as; shoes, a new shirt, dress pants, home cooked meal after a long day. Stuff like that.

still into you- Paramore

can't count the years on one hand
    that we've been together
    I need the other one to hold you
    make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park
    to love each other
    but when our fingers interlock,
    can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
    'cause after all this time I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
    but I'm into you (I'm into you)
    and baby even on our worst nights
    I'm into you (I'm into you)

let 'em wonder how we got this far
    'cause I don't really need to wonder at all
    yeah, after all this time I'm still into you

recount the night that
    I first met your mother
    and on the drive back to my house
    I told you that, I told you that I loved ya

you felt the weight of the world
    fall off your shoulder
    and to your favorite song
    we sang along to the start of forever
    and after all this time I'm still into you

yeah, after all this time I'm still into you

some things just, some things just make sense
    and one of those is you and I (Hey)
    some things just, some things just make sense
    and even after all this time (Hey)

I'm into you, baby, not a day goes by
    that I'm not into you

yeah, after all this time
    I'm still into you
    I'm still into you
    I'm still into you

Living Quarters; The house that the Parker's own is very large. it has four floors of pure awesomeness. hah. what i mean by that is almost everyone gets their own floor. Shall we start from the bottom? On the first floor once you enter the house there is a beautiful chandeliers hanging on a high ceiling. then you have a large staircase leading to the second floor. If you walk slightly to the right though you enter into their living room. Their living room contains three nice leather couches and a reclinable chair. In the middle of all the furniture there is a lovely glass coffee table and then against the wall a fire place with a flat-screen television hanging above on the wall. When you stand up across is the kitchen. It contains a rather large silver fridge with an island in the middle. Against the wall you have the stove with the sink and dishwasher next to it. On the far side you have the cabinets and counter space where you can keep all of your cups and plates and silverware. Next you can walk down a strip of the hallway and have two nice sized bathrooms, and if you keep walking further comes in hot-tub. Yes the hot-tub is indoors. On the second floor you have the 3 master bed-room for the guest and or family that comes and visits. In the bedrooms you have a large bathroom with a tub and a shower, they are separate from each other, and you have a sink with a mirror. In the room you also have a walk in closet and a few dressers and of course you have your television on the wall across from your bed. On the Third Floor you have Sophia's room.Her room is rather larger then most kids would have. In her room she has her bed which is against the wall and then in the center of her room is her couch and coffee table with her television across. Where her bed is on the wall she has a television there as well. On the other side you have her large bathroom with the walk in-closet. Also on that floor is where her little sister has her room and her play room. On the top floor is where he parents are. The room is a nice master sized bed room with the large bathroom and walk in closet. Also they have the television across from their bed. And that is the basic structure of their house.

faceclaim;; acacia brinley clark.
forum set up;; it is my own set up.
bedroom;; here
house;; back front
car;; here
phone;; here
pets;; ginger louie fred

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

[ Austin Jacob Gray ]

what about love - austin mahone

i-im feeling your thunder
    the storms getting closer
    this rain is like fire
    and my-my worlds going under
    and I cant remember
    the reason that you cut off the line

you're moving on you say
    here I stay
    ill take this pain
    yeah i can i can

what about love
    what about our promises
    what about love
    you take it all and leave me nothing
    what about love
    what about us til we end
    what about love
    you cut my wings, now I am falling
    what about love

why you're colder than winter
    you’re switching the picture
    you used to be perfect yeah
    once you’re hot like the summer
    please help me remember
    the reason that you said bye bye bye

you’re moving on you say
    here I stay
    ill take this pain
    yeah i can i can

what about love
    what about our promises
    what about love
    what about love
    what about us til we end
    what about love
    what about love

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh
    what about-what about love

you’re moving on you say
    here I stay
    watching every night get colder
    you’re moving on you say
    here i stay
    ill take this pain
    yeah i can i can

what about love
    what about our promises
    what about love
    what about love
    what about us til we end
    what about love
    what about love

what about-what about
    what about love
    what about-what about
    what about love

Name; My name. Doesn't everyone have name? Well yes they do but mine is more unique! Yeah no i'm just messing with you guys. Alright i will be serious now. My name is Austin Jacob Gray. My first name coms after the singer Austin Mahone. Hah i'm just kidding my names comes after my great great grandfathers middle name which was Henry Austin Gray. My first name isn't very special or anything because I know that a lot of guys do have the name Austin, which i'm find by. Next is my middle name which is Jacob. Now the name Jacob i don't really understand why they had that as a middle name but you know you get what you get, right? But I do believe that the middle name Jacob comes from my dad. He wanted to name his son Jacob and my mom wanted to name her son named Austin and well we both know who won that argument. My mom of course. My mom agreed to my dad that my middle name could be Jacob so they were both happy. And that is how it came to be that my middle name is Jacob. Finally comes my last name Gray. Yes my last name is a color and best of all the dullest of colors! Hah, anyway my last name comes from way back when as people got married after a long line of having kids and getting married and having kids my great grandfather was born. Once he grew up and met my great great grandmother they fell in love and got married. And then my great great grandmother go the last name of Susan Ann Gray. Well after their marriage they had a child who was my grandfather. And since both the parents last name were Gray he got the last name of Gray as well. So once my grandfather grew up and got married to my grandmother her last name would become Gray as well. So after they got married then had a boy and the young boy would soon become my father! So since both the parents last name was Gray he had the last name of Gray become his as well. Once my father had met my mother her last name had became Gray, after they had gotten married of course. So when they had me after a few years of being married I was born with the name Austin Jacob Gray. And that folks is how my name came to be!

Age & Gender; On the date of June - third nineteen ninety-three Austin's parents had entered the doctor's room. His mom stepping onto the chair and laying back the doctor did the sonogram on his mom's stomach. The two parents holding hands and looking at the computer screen to see what the sex of their child would be. The mom smiled seeing it would be a son. The legs were open enough where you could tell. The parents looked at eachother and smiled giving a kiss. They both had wanted to have a son first, and the son is what they were getting. Later that day the name would be discuss the name of their son. About sixteen weeks later on the afternoon of september sixteenth at three:forty-eight the mom and husband rushed to the hospital the mom had her water broke. Having bad contractions in the bed the hospital delivered the child about three hours later at six;twenty-six and soon enough their son was born. healthy and strong as could be. Thankfully the parents got everything they need from the baby shower. The nurses wrapping him up in the blanket and the mom was able to hold their son Austin. The next day they were able to head home and be able to start their new family with a new addition. The Gray's were filled with joy as their son would be able to make the family come closer. So as you can tell young Austin is a male.

treasure- Bruno Mars

give me your, give me your, give
    me your attention, baby I gotta tell you a
    little something about yourself you're wonderful,
    flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady
    but you walk around here like
    you wanna be someone else

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
    I know that you don't know it,
    but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
    (Oh whoa-oh-oh)
    oh girl, I'm gonna show you when
    you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

treasure, that is what you are
    honey, you're my golden star
    you know you can
    make my wish come true
    If you let me treasure you

(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl,
    you should be smiling
    a girl like you should never look so blue
    you're everything I see in my dreams
    I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
    I know that you don't know it,
    but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
    (Oh whoa-oh-oh)
    oh girl, I'm gonna show you when
    you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

honey, you're my golden star
    you know you can
    make my wish come true

(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

you are my treasure,
    you are my treasure
    you are my treasure,
    yeah, you, you, you, you are
    you are my treasure,
    you are my treasure
    you are my treasure,
    yeah, you, you, you, you are

honey you're my golden star
    you know you could make my wish come true

Sexual Orientation; He always knew that he had a thing for girls. It was the third grade if you want to be on exact terms. He had came home telling his mom that there was this new girl in school and she was beautiful! Of course at that age he wasn't full blown in love but you know he had that little kid crush. His mom laughed and telling him that for him saying she was beautiful was nice of him. The next day at school he told the girl that she was beautiful, all the young girl did though was run off because of the whole cooties thing. Austin himself was quite confused on why she ran away. He didn't know if maybe he was supposed to like boys and not girls. He went to his dad this time and asked him why the girl ran away. his father explained to him that she thought he had cooties and that every girl thinks that about any boy. Austin nodded while listening to his dad and he asked his dad if maybe he should likes boys since they know he doesn't have cooties. His dad told him that he can like which ever gender he wants. Ever since that day he knew that he liked girls and not guys.

Personality; Time for the big question of the day isn't it? Well lets get right to it then, shall we. First off Austin is a flirt. he is only a flirt when he doesn't have a girlfriend though. He feels as though he can pick up any girl at anytime and any day. He will go up to the girl give them his charming smile and flirt it off. That is just how Austin is. Although when he has a girlfriend that is totally different. Second he is romantic. What i mean by this is when he has a girlfriend he likes to show off and show her why he is the perfect guy. He will buy them gifts and send them notes and surprise them with things. He loves seeing his loved ones smile. Third he is a show off. When he gets something he likes to show it off and see people comment on his things and copy him. he feels proud about that and feels like he is the king of the worlds. Fourth off he is well a bad influence. He doesn't do drugs but he does have a drinking and smoking problem. He has been to rehab and all that but he just keeps doing it. His parents don't know what to do with him anymore. They have tried almost everything and anything and he just won't stop. He smokes at least 7 cigars a day and drinks at night when nobody can catch him. Fifth off he is caring. Now Austin is not a player. When he has a girlfriend he likes to keep her close and take her out on dates and enjoy their time together and keeps wanting to spend more time together. He is more of the guy that would like to just walk around the mall with his girlfriend all day with a few friends then just go out to dinner for a few hours. Sixth he is cocky at points. He thinks he is the best and if you put him down he will just tell you to get the h*ll out of it. He wants to stay at the top of the kingdom and not loose his spot. Now he won't be like this all the time just at points when he sees someone trying to be cooler then him or something he will just go up and tell them off.

faceclaim;; austin gray
forum set up;; my own
bedroom;; here
house;; back front
car;; here
phone;; here
pets;; henry max

- hi. this is a wip! c;
tori__forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 am

~N a m e
Stormie Alexandria Rose (She goes by Stormie/Alex/Rose)
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Female
Straight
~B i r t h p l a c e
Some small island in Florida

~H a i r
Brunette
~E y e s
Icy Blue
~S k i n
Ivory
~H e i g h t
About 5'8''
~W e i g h t
About 120
~B o d y S h a p e
She's thin, but she does have some muscle.
She has a black flame tattoo that wraps around her right shoulder and left ankle. She also has a black Chinese dragon tattooed on her back.
She usually wears a soft blue tank top with white ripped jeans, complimented with a silver chain necklace that houses an obsidian pendant.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
Stormie is usually secretive to people she doesn't know. She's very intelligent and sly, knowing how to get what she wants. Once you get to know her, she's always joking around and trying to make people laugh.
~H i s t o r y
Stormie was born on a small island in Florida. When she was about ten, a hurricane came through and swept away her family's home. Her parents were lost in the flooding as well as her sister. Now it's just her and her brother.
~L i k e s
Fighting
Hunting
Drawing
Singing
Swimming

~D i s l i k e s
Dancing
Doing Nothing
Rules
Being made fun of

~H o b b i e s
Drawing and singing
~R e p u t a t i o n
Stormie is a mix between a rebel and a popular girl.

Single
~C r u s h
No one yet (To be updated)
No one
~F i a n c e
No one
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
No one
~E x 's
She's dated a few guys in her past, and she broke up with her boyfriend about a month back.
~C h i l d r e n
None...
~H o u s e
|Click|
~B e d r o o m
|Click|
~C a r
|Click|
~C e l l p h o n e
|Click|
~P e t 's
None