Langley Falls {Semi-Lit} Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Langley Falls {Semi-Lit} Accepting!

Postby woofers. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am

{ I have a character for every rp. I get bored of rping the same charries over and over. xD }

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 am

(I know. 1 more person?)

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamonds;; » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 am

{ due to the fact that I have to come off all electronically devices, I will not be able to post tonight. if you do start, please could you possible pm me a recap and how everyone has started / who is open to interact? }
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 am

(I was just eating a lolipop stick... O.O is that bad?

Bump! And yes, mountain. Gosh I love your literacy...)

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diamonds;; » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 am

{ haha thank you. it is also a pain having to type up two thousand words with almost no muse and little motivation... but I am determined with this role-play. updated Morgan's crushes }
diamonds;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weightless. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 am

{ sorry forms are late!

{ kaylin holton :: seventeen :: the 'writer' ]

n a m e; Uh... hi there. I just have to answer your questions, right? I don't need to dance or anything? Right, good. I can't dance to save my life anyway.
My name's Kaylin Sierra Holton. Pronounced 'k-ai-l-ih-n see-air-uh h-oh-lt-uhn'.
People sometimes call me 'Kay' or 'Lin'. They're hilarious. Really. I'm laughing on the inside. Seriously, though, don't make up a nickname for me if you know what's good for you. If I want a nickname, I'll tell you.

a g e; I look fourteen, I know, but I'm seventeen. I'm really really short. I was brought into this world on eighteenth of October 1994. I hope the world appreciates how lucky it is to have this beauty roaming it every day. Snort.

b i r t h p l a c e; Langley Falls, though I have my dad's Irish accent. It's very faint. Call me a leprechaun, I dare you.

g e n d e r; I'm a boy. No, seriously. My dad put 'girl' on my birth certificate as a joke.
Okay, are you mentally deficient or just blind? I am a girl. Say it with me now. G-i-r-lllll.

o v e r a l l a p p e a r a n c e; The first thing you notice about Kaylin? Her height, and possibly the smirk that never leaves her face. She's very, very short- five foot two. She has red- don't describe it as 'ginger' or she'll possibly kill you in the most painful way possible- hair that hangs loosely around her shoulders, though in school she pins it up in a messy bun. She has dark circles under her eyes, the outcome of many sleepless nights hunched over a keyboard sipping coffee. She keeps her fashion taste understated- ripped jeans, darkly coloured tops. She wears a lot of jewellery, though, especially on her ears- she has seven piercings in all. Her most prized possession is a necklace her stepfather gave her.

e y e c o l o u r; A light, almost translucent blue.

h a i r c o l o u r; Naturally red. Can I hear a 'what what' from all the gingers? No? Okay.

w e i g h t; People can lift me up easily, so I'm guessing I don't weigh much...? I really have no idea.

b o d y m o d i f i c a t i o n s; My ears are pierced three times on the left and four on the right. My friends dared me to do it and it looks good, so shut up. I can tell you're judging me.

o v e r a l l p e r s o n a l i t y; Kaylin is quite possibly the most sarcastic person you'll ever meet. No one ever actually knows if she's kidding or not, that's how bad she is. She's very introverted, as most writers are. One of her favourite things to say is 'coffee and Nutella are my only friends'.
She's not afraid to break a few rules and she finds ways to make even the ugliest things beautiful- she has a natural way with words that makes you want to close your eyes and listen to her stories forever, even if they're the most awful things in the world.
Kaylin was bullied when she was younger for always having a faraway look in her eyes and for not liking what most girls liked- clothes, boys, pink, stuff like that. It made her paranoid. She thinks everyone's judging her, all the time.

h i s t o r y; I grew up in Langley Falls. I was almost born in the back of my dad's truck. So exciting. My mum and dad had problems ever since I was about three; he was a wild spirit and he wanted to travel, she wanted to settle down and have a pleasant family life. They clashed one too many times, and now they're divorced, Dad's somewhere in Australia and mum's married. I have two little half sisters, who I hate with every bone in my body. They're twelve and they despise me, always telling Mum when they do something wrong that it was my fault, and she believes them, because they're 'perfect little angels'. Ugh. I actually get on well with my stepdad, he was the one who inspired me to start writing and he gave me the courage to finally say 'no' to my mum's dream of me being a doctor and to follow my heart.... God, I sound cheesy, don't I? And yeah, my mum and I... we're not really on speaking terms right now. We haven't been since I was thirteen, to be honest. Though I'm boring you, so I'll go back to being sarcastic, yeah?

f r i e n d s a n d f a m i l y; I get on really well with my stepdad, though my stepsisters and mum... that's another story. Mum thinks this 'stupid phase' of mine will pass, and my stepsisters; well, I already explained about them. She-devils. I don't really have many friends, I stay in my room writing a lot. I'm always in a corner, curled up reading or scribbling notes on a scrap of paper.

b o y f r i e n d/g i r l f r i e n d?; Hahahaha. Haha. Ha. Whew, I like you, buddy, you're hilarious.

f e a r s; I have a fear that everyone I care about will one day... suddenly stop caring about me. Start talking about me behind my back.

p a s s i o n; I love writing, so so much. It's a way to conjure up my own world, my own story. I can scribble over the dark parts of my life and write a new version in coloured ink. People say my eyes come alive when I'm describing my current story or a novel I particularly love... they say it's the only time I actually act like I'm really serious.

o r i e n t a t i o n; Straight.

c r u s h; I don't know, every boy here is so goddarn cute. Too bad I don't speak to anyone.

x | x|

quinn bailey | eighteen | the 'heartbreaker' |

quinn james bailey.
"Call me Quinn, maybe?"
My name is Quinn. Just Quinn; pronounced 'kwin'. Don't wear it out. Unless you're saying it in adoration, in which I'm pretty much okay with it.
Ugh, do you really need to know my full name? Fine.
Quinn James Bailey.
The sort of name that makes the world tremble, obviously. My mum told me on my thirteenth birthday what my name means. She acted like it was all sacred, as if I couldn't just search it up. My parents are idiots. Quinn means 'fifth', or 'counsel'. I was born on the fifth of September, and I really don't know what counsel means, so that should explain my first name. My middle name, James, pronounced 'jaymz', means 'supplanter', which I think has something to do with land? I stopped listening around this point, but my last name, Bailey, you say it like 'bay-lee', means 'one that was charged blah de blah blah with the king blah blah blah.' Like I said, I stopped listening.
I was born on the fifth of September, which makes me a Virgo. Helpful, organised, yep, that's me. I was born in a hospital just outside Dublin, Ireland, on a warm Autumn's day. My brothers were happy they got out of school, they take pride in telling me. Both my parents cried, but I cried the loudest, out of all the babies.
I am now eighteen, though I've basically been doing the stuff that's legal now since I was, like, twelve. Oops. I actually look a lot younger than I am, which sort of sucks, but you can't deny I'm gorgeous. -wink-
As you can see from the clothes, chest, and hair, I am definitely a girl. Oh, no, wait, I'm a boy. My mistake. Moron.
I was born in Ireland and moved here when I was twelve, I think. Both parents are Irish, so are grandparents, yada yada yada... feel free to fall in love with my accent, everyone else does.

black hair, blue eyes and lanky.
"I am the image of perfection."
With Quinn's perfectly messy hair, bright blue eyes that are never stingy with a wink, and crooked grin, you'd know something immediately- he's a heartthrob. And he is. But what you might not know is he's never been in a relationship that's lasted more than a week, which also makes him a heartbreaker.
Quinn has dark black hair that he uses hair gel with every morning to bring it to its messy perfection. He plays with it a lot, pushing his fringe to the side so he can look at people better or just running his hand through it. It's basically his pride and glory, apart from his smile.
Quinn has beautiful blue eyes that feel like they're focused on you and only on you whenever you have his attention. He winks a lot, especially at people he likes, and his eyes are often concealed by his hair.
Quinn doesn't eat much, unless you count snacking on crisps every moment of the day, and he's just a bit above being underweight.
Quinn is tall for his age, six foot four inches, and he's very lanky, with hardly any muscle at all on his arms or stomach, but he's the sort of boy that makes it work, and his legs are strong since he goes jogging every morning.
Quinn has his nasal septum pierced, and he wears a black nose ring most of the time, or if he's in a good mood, a more outlandish colour like red or green.
Quinn has no tattoos to speak of, though he'd like to get three little birds flying away across his shoulders. He never explains why he wants this, only that he's going to get completely wasted on his 21st birthday and then get it done. He does this so he doesn't have to explain the symbolism of the birds to anyone.
He normally wears jeans and button up plaid shirts, though in warm weather he generally acts like clothes are against his religion, which irritates his friends a lot. He's supposed to wear braces, but getting rid of the grin that gets him so many girls? He'd rather cut off a finger.

confident, annoying, lazy and disrespectful.
"I'm a perfect little angel."
Quinn is a complete idiot. That may sound a bit harsh, but it's honestly the truth. He's handsome and he knows it, and he never walks anywhere, he swaggers. He's extremely over confident. This leads to him being called 'arrogant' and 'big headed', to name but a few.
Quinn thinks he's God's gift to the world in general, and honestly, he gets annoying pretty quickly. He's known for dumping girls a few days into a relationship, and he preys on girls insecurities, often making fun of the ones who are particularly self conscious.
Quinn has no respect for authority at all, and one of the main issues he has at his school is standing up and walking out at the middle of class. Not saying anything, just walking out.
Quinn is lazy and never does a job to the best of his ability, he often leaves a job half done and tells someone else to do it. If they don't, he leaves them to it and goes for a "walk", which can last anything from two to four hours. He sleeps most of the time, which is a small blessing for anyone who is stuck with him.
He really couldn't care less about everything in his life, but his one redeeming quality is he would go to the end of the world and back for the people he really loved. Oh, and he's brilliant at shoplifting, though people often wonder if that's in fact redeeming or not.
He adores Fall Out Boy and Blink-182 and hates One Direction and Justin Bieber. With a passion. Dear God, for your own good, do not bring up those names around him unless you want him to go into a full on rant about how much music has gone downhill and if you listen to 'that crap' do not talk to him, don't even look at him.
Quinn is quite athletic and enjoys football in the park, and since he was fourteen he gets up every morning at six and goes for a one hour jog, and sometimes he runs to school, too, for good measure. He likes jogging in the morning, especially in winter, because that's when he can just think, with nothing to hear except his own breathing and the 'crunch crunch' of his trainers on the frosty ground.

riches to rags, ireland to america.
"Why do you want to know, huh?"
Quinn was born in Ireland (he's used to people adoring his accent) to a rich family. Quinn's father gambled most of their money away and he was forced to come back down to earth, fast. His family moved from Dublin, Ireland to Langley Falls, America. He has two older brothers and one younger. His older brothers are just like him: good looking and arrogant.
Quinn lived with his family in a small, three bedroom apartment, although he spent most of his nights partying and never came home anyway. He detested everyone in his family except his younger brother, Luke, who he was very protective of and would give his life for. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. Luke was killed by a drunk driver when Quinn was thirteen.
Quinn doesn't speak to his parents now and he's convinced he probably never will.

no crushes, lots of exes.
"Any girl that's pretty enough is good for me, to be honest."
Quinn will randomly pick a girl and flirt with her, make her think like she's the best thing in the world, then break up with her, possibly in the most public place possible, a few days later. He really doesn't know how to treat girls properly, at all. Right now, he has no crush, and no girlfriend, though his list of exes is long enough to reach his toes, if the said list did exist.
Image Image
AND THERE'S
ONLY ONE !

standing out from the list of things i've done
none of the rest of my crimes could come close
to the look on your face when i let you go

weightless // probably crying lbr // harry styles. harry styles in general
weightless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm

(Accepted. Now we may start!)

Isaiah walk down to his locker sighing. B-C were the first periods today; Ms.Palmer and Ms.Lee. He grabs his binders and journal, the throws his backpack in the locker as he puts his hat on his smooth black hair, walking to his home room, Ms.Araya. He sits down in his assigned seat, listening to the homework speech his teach always have her class.

Katelyn checks that her shirt was ok, then grabs her books and sparkly pencil case, walking to home room. She sits down and braids her hair and ties it; now her hair was in a tie and hanging loosely on her shoulder. She smiles and checks her make-up in a mirror, quickly applying some eye liner and eye shadow. She smiles and looks at her braces, shrugging.

Tabby sits down as the second bell rings; late again. She rolls her eyes as he teacher starts to eat to her about her always being late because she is doing her hair and make up. She puts in her earphones and turns on her IPhone, listening to the music she had downloaded from ITunes.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 pm

(( To be MAJORLY edited. DONE! ))

"Hello!"

Alison | May | Hunt

Name: Alison May Hunt.
Birthday: Feb. 6th.
Birthplace: Alison was born in Detroit, Michigan, the U.S.A. She loves living there, despite what people might say about it when they go to visit it. Some people think it's dangerous, and she has no doubts about that, but that's what makes it so much more inviting to love it, in her opinion.
Height: 5' 7¾" (1.72 m)
Eye Colour: Alison's eyes are like a coffee brown.
Hair Colour: Alison has dark brown glossy hair that is often wavy or curled.

Scars? "I have a scar on my right eyebrow- it's highly unnoticeable, which is fine by me. That scar comes with painful memories of the past that I don't want to bring up."
Birthmarks? "I have a birthmark on my torso, right on the right side. It's a light mocha brown."
Tattoos? "No, no tattoos. I may get one when I leave high-school after a few years, but it's still on the scale- I'm weighting out the pros and cons of getting a tattoo right now."
Clothing Style: Alison often goes for comfy, but stylish clothing. Some examples are this, this, and this.
Signature Trademark: "My signature trademark is my hair. My friends and people around me usually distinguish me around my hair. Is that a trademark? I don't know, I'm sorry."

Personality: Alison is a very outgoing, casual, and smart, witty girl. She's funny and sarcastic, and can be bold and adventurous. People generally like her because of her charming personality and friendly demeanour, which attracts both the popular kids and shy ones. Some might say that Alison is quite popular herself, having surrounded herself with so many friends, but Alison thinks otherwise. She considers most everybody she knows her friend, but only a select few as the people who really know her- those are her best friends.
Alison is very loyal and knows how to treat a person right. Her good advice usually lead people towards the right direction, and her ability to listen to a problem and to be able to solve it is unique in its own way. People like the vibe that she gives off whenever she walks into a room, because you know that you'll never be bored. She's constantly talking, and that often leads to no awkward silences. And even if there are awkward silences, Alison finds a way to make it not awkward- whether that be with a cheesy joke or with a completely random topic.
Amidst her cheerfulness and sarcastic remarks, Alison does have a fiery side to her. When she's angry, she can be really pissed- which, if you ask many people, isn't something that you want to see. She's very protective of her friends, and speak up for them often at times.
When Alison is sad, she usually doesn't show it. Her face might turn really solemn, but she doesn't let any tears show. That's the strong side of her, and her not showing her tears comes from a hard past. She's learned to hold it in, and not let any see her weak side.
History: Alison has a troubling and somewhat disturbing past. If you're queasy with blood, maybe skipping over this part will do.
When Alison was four and a half years old, she noticed that her Dad often disappeared at night with her Mother, which left her alone by herself for many nights. Her parents never hired a babysitter, even though they had a lot of money, which was really weird. It didn't occur to Alison at the time how weird that was, since she thought being home alone by herself at a age younger than five? Score! She tended to watch movies and stay up all night eating popcorn and ice-cream. It was her ideal night whenever her parents mysteriously disappeared. Every single time they came back, she noticed her mother looked a little pale, but Alison thought nothing of it.
Then, around the time of Alison's seventh birthday, she heard a scream coming from the basement, followed by horrid, loud breathing. It sounded like someone was being murdered or something.

Now, certain kids like to hide in corners or hide underneath their bed when they hear strange things like this. Not Alison. No, she headed right down to her basement, flipping the "Off" button on her T.V. screen, grabbing her old brown teddy-bear along with her for the ride.
As she opened the door and peered down in the darkness, her eyes widened at the sight.
With the light shining in from the hallway, Alison could make out her Dad with a knife in his hand, who had been making continuous slits throughout her naked, frail body.
Ever since Alison saw that, her Dad had captured Alison, warning her that if she made a sound about anything that had happened that night, he would personally see to it that she didn't exist in the world. And with that, he struck her Mother right in the heart.
Long story short? Alison's Mother died, Alison ran out of her house, tears streaming down her face. She notified the police, despite her father's threat. Her Dad got arrested and sentenced to jail for twenty-five years. Alison now lives with her aunt, who protects her like there's no tomorrow ever since she found out what Victore (Alison's Dad) had done to her sister, Melanie (Alison's Mother).
And that is why Alison is so strong. She witnessed a murder, was threatened with death, and had cried for month until it seemed that she had no more tears left to cry. She just turned into a porcelain doll until the day she turned thirteen.
And since then? She has acted normal, like she used to before she turned seven. Her aunt is still unsure if she will turn into a porcelain doll once again.
Three likes: "Passion Pit, beanies, and frozen yoghurt."
Three dislikes: "Door-to-door salesman, loud people in movie theatres, and bullies.
One major secret: "I'm really flexible, which only my family knows. Like, I could be a contortionist."

Crush: "Quinn James Bailey. Maybe it's crazy that I like him. I know his reputation, but I just can't help myself! I've had a crush on the kid ever since Gr. 8. Even though people think that he's like one of the worst people that you can possibly meet, I think that I would be able to handle him, yah know? I think that there's a soft-hearted boy in there, right in the middle of his heart. You just have to push him to use it, that's all."

Boyfriend? "Noo. I don't have a boyfriend. Having a boyfriend isn't really essential in my life right now, but hey, if Quinn comes ringing my doorbell, I'm there."

Past Boyfriends? "I've never had a boyfriend before, so... yeah. Oh, when people ask me that... oh, geez."
Missing anyone right now? "Yes. I am."

Car: "I have a shiny black car... that I also share with my Aunt. So, yes, it's not my car, but I often say that it is. Shh!"
Phone: "I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. It's beautiful... I love it! Thanks, Aunt May!"
House: "I live in a white house with a dainty little caramel coloured porch... it's da bomb. We even have the little white picket fence and flowerbeds and everything. It's like a storybook house come alive."
Pet(s)? "My Aunt has a pet Toy Fox Terrier Yorkie. I think it's adorable. Its name is Mobie."
Other: "I play the piano, guitar, and I love to sing and write music. Also, I'm an avid movie-goer!"
Last edited by loulou800 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:17 pm

looks;; daniel ford.
    outfit;; smart.

Daniel walks into homeroom, late as per usual. His fringe was done up in a quiff, it kind alooked like Zayn Malik's quiff. He sat down in his assigned seat at the center of the front row. Dan glanced up at the clock, five more minutes. He fiddled around with the cuffs on his sleeves, waiting boredly for first period.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me