A simple kiss never felt so good ||Teen HS romance RP|| FULL

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A simple kiss never felt so good. ||Teen romance RP|| NE

Postby Space & Gravity » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 pm

RJ sat in the back of the classroom, a pencil balancing on her nose. "Nuh.." She mumbled, tilting her head a bit to her side so the pencil would stay put. She let out a loud chuckle.

Chris half-smiled and leaned back in his seat, his eyes down on his phone in which he hid under his desk.

I miss the feel of it
Your touch, your kiss weighs heavy on my mind
Our moment forever sealed in time
Our secret as much yours as is mine
All logic we have surely left defied
I will hold you till I die

"Friends Make Garbage (Good Friends Take It Out)"
Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minxxy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 pm

minxxy hummed tapping her foot loudly on the ground below her, she pushed her bangs to the side a bit , she messed with her nose ring.
Minxxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foolish Games » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Kira~ wrote:

.|Personal Info|.
Name: Taylor Brooks
Username: Kira~
Personalty: He's very kind and understanding. He's also a down-home country boy, but not a redneck. Although, he does have his redneck moments.
History: He was born an raised in the South until he was 14, then his parents moved to Tennessee. He has a very strong southern accent and always has a spot for country living with him. When he moved, he saw horse racing and hated it. He had seen a racer beaten half to death, then later brutally killed. He'd very appreciated the way people treated horses and he made it a goal to understand them and care for them on a much kinder level.
Eyecolor: Blue (as in pic)
Haircolor: brown, but usually hidden by a cowboy hat
Weight: 162 lbs.
Height: 6'6"
Likes: Country music/playing guitar and lots of space/small towns
Dislikes: Cities and large towns
Other:

.|Social Info|.
Crush: none
Talking To: none
Job: Blacksmith
BF/GF: Open
Normal Outfit: A flannel shirt(or no shirt) and blue jeans(very worn out) with boots and a cowboy hat
Orientation: Straight
Hobby: Hunting, he does this quite often
Other:

.|Things You Own|.
Pets?: Indiana(male, red, Shiba Inu), Daisy(female, bluetick coonhound), and Rocky(male, bay Clydesdale)
Image Image Image
House: a 1 story house with a good sized back yard
Transportation:
Phone: Iphone4
Laptop:
Talent: Very accurate shooter and a great blacksmith
Kids?: Nope

.|Kids|.
{Pikkie here pls}
Name:
Other:
Last edited by Foolish Games on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm deleting my account! All pets for trade, rares are going to friends of mine!
Foolish Games

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetgirlmollysue » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Im working on form

{pikkie here :)}

.|Personal Info|.
Name: Ryder Amber Dally
Username: sweetgirlmollysue
Personalaty: Ryder is a very stubborn girl. She has a way of doing things that is all her own and rarely listens to reason. Once she’s made a decision she sticks by it no matter what. Ryder is known for her witty charm, often spontaneous decisions and her notorious flirting. She can be brutally honest at times and has a very hard time with super emotional things. When she really, truly likes a guy, she may get shy but this is actually very rare.
History: Ryder and Devin were born in the lap of luxury. Ryder was always the more favored one because she allowed her parents to dress her up like a doll… until she was twelve at least. Ryder always had a passion for performing and would often get up in front of crowds at her parents’ dinner parties and sing and play the guitar or piano. After awhile, when she started working with dogs, she began doing disc shows for them as well, showing very hard and dangerous flips with the dogs that end with them catching the Frisbee. She has always been a hit. [They are twins, so their histories start out the same, but then change]
Eyecolor: Pale green
Haircolor: red
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5' 6"
Likes: nature, music, art, animals, hanging out with friends, dancing
Dislikes: Jerks/jocks/snobs/bullies, cheerleaders, girliness, math, schience, history, animal cruelity
Other:

.|Social Info|.
Crush: Taylor Brooks
Job: Dog trainer
BF/GF: win her heart
Normal Outfit: Image
Orentation: Stright
Hobby: Music
Other:

.|Things You Own|.
Pets?:
Name: Emma
breed: Border Collie
picture: Image

Name: Dakota
breed: Border collie

Name: Kodak
breed: Border collie
House:
Transportation:
Phone:
Laptop:
Talent:
Kids?: {if so, please fill in minni forum}

.|Kids|.
{Pikkie here pls}
Name:
Other:

{pikkie here :)}

.|Personal Info|.
Name: Devin Michael Dally
Username: sweetgirlmollysue
Personalaty: Devin is the quiet, reserved type. Or maybe even the Devil-may-care type. In any case, he gives off the bad boy vibe that often-whether he likes it or not-has girls flocking to him. Devin often gets into trouble for doing this or that. He really doesn’t care. He is a bit of a loner and not very talkative. He loves his twin sister dearly and would protect her no matter what.
History: Ryder and Devin were born in the lap of luxury. Devin was always the background child, watching his sister as she grew from her parent’s frilly princess into what she is to him now. He always admired her courage of getting up in front of the huge crowds that flocked to her parents’ dinner parties, or for being able to speak to them like a miniature adult rather than a wishful smile. He always loved his twin dearly and acted like a body guard of sorts all through their childhood, always looking out for her.
Eyecolor: pale green
Haircolor: black
Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5' 9"
Dislikes: People who think they can get away with being mean to others, spiders, people who bother his sister
Other:

.|Social Info|.
Crush: open
Job: Blacksmith
BF/GF: win his heart
Normal Outfit:
Orentation:
Hobby:
Other:

.|Things You Own|.
Pets?: {Picture and name and breed}
House:
Transportation:
Phone:
Laptop:
Talent:
Kids?: {if so, please fill in minni forum}

.|Kids|.
{Pikkie here pls}
Name:
Other:
Last edited by Sweetgirlmollysue on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I AM CURRENTLY GROUNDED AND MUST SNEAK ON IN ORDER TO RP... SO I WON'T BE ON MUCH
Sweetgirlmollysue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeeLeePanda » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:40 pm

LeeLeePanda wrote:Jade:
Jade walked into homeroom with a frown on her face.

Riot:
Riot had forgotten they had homeroom first period. He said to Shaily "everyone has homeroom first."
Fursona made by What the Neff.
Thanks sweetheart.♥♥
DO NOT STEAL!

~♥~My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close~♥~

RP's::
I have school.
Please excuse my absense.
LeeLeePanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A simple kiss never felt so good ||Teen HS romance RP||

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

.|Personal Info|.
Name:
Jagger Ra-Nay Bradley
Username:
I don't know.
Spaztic*Purple*Dino

Female, durr

18 Years old.

Personalaty:
Jagger is fairly mean, you may see her and be like. "Oh. My! She is beautiful!" Walk up to her, say hi. Then she'll kill you. Not really, but she already hates you by the first word. She just, doesn't like talking, nor being flirted with. She judges you by how you look, and your Rep. If your dumb, and pretty, basically, she hates you. If your smart and pretty, she will hate you. Even if your ugly, she will still hate you. She is a hater, she hates everyone, and always will. She just hates you by your first word, and by how you look.

She is just like an active Emo Guy. Basically, she is like a player, if you do end up dating her. [like that will ever happen] she doesn't want to stay together, she doesn't want a relationship, she may play a long for a while, and then dump your sorry... Any who, she loves sports, swimming is her favorite, she does a good amount, swimming, track, football, and boxing. She just loves boxing, inflicting pain on others, surprisingly, she isn't a power seeker, she doesn't want the role in QB [Quarter Back] or the lead runner in track. Lead swimming, and the best female Boxer, is fine with her. Something she is good at. She isn't the type of girl to, get out of the car and see if the person is okay, she'll just stay in the car, she doesn't care if the person dies, there is enough people calling the police about the injury, it's not like she needs to see if the person is okay, right? She would basically kill anyone in a heart beat, even her family, she just doesn't like the idea of carrying on the role of having kids, and raising them. Whats the point? Just, their born, your up night and day caring for them, then they're in a cute stage, then the mood changes, the influence age. Where they get fond of anything, and will do anything, and then, who knows what they will turn out to be like when they get older. I'm saying, stay away from this girl, she doesn't do what she is told, she will do the opposite, and then, end up getting herself killed one day.

Like I said, she has a rotten personality, she will kill. Oh, she will fight, she will fight anyone, even guys. When will she ever loose? This is Jay we are talking about, she is the master mind behind evil. The girl invented evil. She just loves to fight, she will start the nearest fight, next thing you know, her victim is bleeding to death.

History:
Jagger was born into a rich family, her father, never home. Her mother, always yelling. She was fine with that, when she turned 10 she got into modeling, until she was about, 17 she quit, well. "committed" suicide. Everyone thinks she is dead, no one really knows why she has the personality she does, but her father used to beat her a lot, then she got into cutting herself, she still does.

When she was 15. She was introduced into drugs, yes, drugs. She is addicted, impossible to stop, right? She has brought it down a lot, so she does it once in a while, just to get away from everyone, she just doesn't like being around other people, dead hates. She isn't the type to go to parties, she skips school, attacks anyone she can. Her older brother, is dead now, he died when Jay was, about 16, he used to beat her. He died from cancer, Jay was slightly happy about that, then again, it was her older brother. Now, you may be like, that's why she is so mean! Well, no one really knows why, she is a drug addict, Ex Model, and was abused. There are many reasons, no one knows why...

Eyecolor:
Red, contacts. When she takes them out her eyes are a dark brown.
Haircolor:
It depends, sometimes it is a cherry brown, other times it may be a very very dark brown. And sometimes it is a light brown with Blonde highlights.
Weight:
"189, all muscle, do you want to find out?!"
Height:
"I'm 6'3"
"Sleeping, inflicting pain on others... Fighting..."
Dislikes
A lot of things, loosing fights "rarely"
Other:
'Rain.... I love you to, in a completely homo way"
"Kidding!"

.|Social Info|.
Crush:
"Never!"
Talking To:
"Wha?"
Job:
"I dang own a pet shop! How boring!"
BF/GF:
"Just. Where is the gun your father has?"
Normal Outfit:
WIP
Orientation:
Straight.
Hobby:
"Track, swimming, football, Softball and Boxing."
Other:

.|Things You Own|.
Pets?:
Ghostly Kira
Cynder
House:
"I'm paying for all of this With my money, I don't need any crap about it. MMKAY?"
Transportation:
My Baby
My other baby...
Phone:
Heh.
Laptop:
Meh.
Talent:
"Fighting"
Kids?:

.|Personal Info|.
Name:
Mark Anderson Bradley
Username:
Spaztic Purple Dino
I'm Male. You may check, but it would be very perverted."
Personalaty:
Mark is the best and funnest guy you will every meet. He has the best personality, and randomly comes up with weird sayings. His most common one is "You can describe anything with the word 'delicious'" Please, do not ask at all. He is really random, trust me, once he is focused on something, its the worst trying to get his attention again. He isn't the type to, ya know, kiss and more. He can be very clueless when it comes to stuff like that. He can get mad easily, even when you say he never plays sports, although he says he isn't mad, he is. He just pouts, and stays quiet. He can get annoyed easily, well not really, if your all boring, and not talking, he will try to make you laugh, have a good time. He loves to cook, and play sports, a lot of time he is playing sports. He sometimes over-reacts when he is hurt, but also he can just walk it off. It depends on what it is. If he gets hit in the back of the neck, with a hockey stick, he will try and walk it off, if he gets hit int the knee, he will over-react.

He eats really fast, and always gets yelled at for it, trust me. Once he is focused on something, its hard to get his attention. If you say he is gay, and pick on him, he will get mean, he will say whats wrong with you, he will fight. I mean, he is rarely mad, and when he is. Wow, watch out! He is generally a very nice guy, he gets along with everyone, he loves to be surrounded by friends, he loves to talk. Sometimes, he just loves to embarrass you! He is a friend you would like to have for the rest of your life, he does get distracted easily sometimes, just depending on the moment. He is drawn to people with weird hair colors, and ab-normal colors on their body [clothes]. He gets along better with those king of features, and he loves to look at peoples eyes. Find out if their eye color changes, sometimes, he just wishes he could be the center of attention, but other times he just likes being alone. Well, by center or attention, i mean he just likes to feel important, he doesn't like to feel useless, he likes to feel smart, funny and just, a great friend. He would die for anyone, and i mean anyone, even if he doesn't know the person.

History:
WIP
Eyecolor:
A Dark Brown
Haircolor:
A Light-ish Brown
Weight:
124 "I'm Light"
Height:
5'7"
Sleeping, spending time with people, having parties...
Dislikes
When people make fun of me!
Other:

.|Social Info|.
Crush:
*Blushes*
"None"

Talking To:
"What the-"
Job:
"I work at the pet store with my twin."
BF/GF:
"None"
Normal Outfit:
"Pretty Colors!"
Orientation:
Gay.
Hobby:
"Track and Swimming"
Other:

.|Things You Own|.
Pets?:
Blue and Purple
"Don't ask how they got their names"
House:
"Same as Jay's"
Transportation:
It's Purple! Not Pink!
Phone:
Hehe...
Laptop:
A laptop...
Talent:
"Not much..."
Kids?:
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teeshirt. » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 am

Damon got to his feet and headed off to his first peirod, shaking his head at how stupid he was being over....a girl...! He had sworn he would stay to himself and never talk to anyone, but now a girl,on the first day, was changing that? He sighed and sat down in a random seat at his first class, letting his head fall into his hands.
hi, i'm tee. well, teeshirt. but, you get the point. i am basically summed up by my life on the internet. i adore animals, reading, and warm blankets. roleplaying is a love of mine, and i tend to do a lot of it. one tree hill is a show that i hold near and dear to my heart. besides that, that would be all for me. remember to always...smile. ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that

Ĵαɢɢɛя•ЯαИαʏβяα∂ℓɛʏ

Jagger stretched, she had been up for a while, not really looking forward to the "first" day of school. She just threw on some clothes, not really caring if it matched or not. It did. She wore a blue shirt, and a black sweat shirt. She also wore a black skirt, and her shoes were hard to describe. A yawn came from her mouth as she grabbed her books, and a brush to brush her hair. School. Yay! Kidding. This girl hated school! She just hated the whole idea of going to school with other people. Even girls! They got on her nerves, how they just interrupted, and talked. And Talked! She hated talking, she loved being alone...

She had the cat walk, since she used to be a model, she had the perfect body, with the evil attitude, she was pure-evil. She would kill, and kill. She wasn't afraid to fight guys. Nor girls, she normally won all of her fights... Rarely would she loose. She didn't need a dog, nor a pet, they cost money, and what was the point of them? There was a lot of things she hated; how guys flirted with her, how they whistled when the girl walked. Erm. That got on her nerves, she could kill them in a heart beat. [I don't like posting Mark and Jags on the same post] After a while she made her way out of her room, soon downstairs, to the front door and out. Wait, it was the middle of the afternoon. Oh well! She pushed her books into a bush and started towards the park, she always skipped school, sometimes she could talk her brother into it. She sat on a swing, and waited for her brother, she was so impatient...

Jay sat there, young kids skipping school who were cutting through the park. They looked at least 15 or 16 all boys, they whistled. The girl rolled her eyes before taking out her phone and texting her twin.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minxxy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:38 am

(^ you werent accepted yet ?? -.- plus your character seems to be a mary-sue.... -_- )
Minxxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 am

[Not really. And yes i was accepted through via PM. your thinking of perfect char. She isn't. By the way.]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me