Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby crossbow » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 am

dear ---------

I really like you but I can't tell you. It's not my fault I'm shy about those things.

- me

crossbow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 am

Dear mother;
Would you please stop being so cruel to me? We get along most of the time but the times you get angry at me are just...
Plain horrible and I get really scared...
Please stop it...
I can't help the fact that I resemble father...
I wish I could change that...
I really do...
But please stop...
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParaKitty » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 am

Dear KK,
Your friends. They hang out with you only when they feel like it. Every now and then, I find you alone or with friends, but they mostly ignore you. You try to get their attention, they notice you for a bit then ignore you again. It makes me a bit sad, you have more friends than me, but they are more like temporary school friends. I have two friends, but they're always with me whenever possible. It seems like when they need you, you're there for them, but when you need them, they're not. Why? You're nice, silly, sporty, and cute. Like last time during PE, you didn't have your uniform, so you had to sit on the benches. Your friends went off playing basketball with each other. You just sat there resting your head on your hands, must have been boring just sitting there for like 20 minutes or so.
ParaKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxRidersCo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 am

Dear _______,
I know you're lying to me. How can you forget I was right there when you got the letter? I saw the letter, and you were talking about it. Now you're gonna lie about it? There is no point.
-Fox
“Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.”
“A man who goes into a restaurant and blatantly disrespects the servers shows a strong discontent with his own being. Deep down he knows that restaurant service is the closest thing he will ever experience to being served like a king.”
FoxRidersCo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shybot » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 am

Dear M
I hope you see this.
I hope you know how it makes me feel.

I just came back from a foreign country, where, yes - I had no friends, surprise surprise, so after two months - two months of being my best friend, you suddenly start ignoring me. You suddenly decide that I'm not worth your time.
And I've put up with so much from you. So much. You insult me for my taste in music and fandoms, when all the while you have your obsessions that I completely stand by you for.
I had to go to your friends to find out what I had done wrong this time, because it's always me, isn't it? It's always the person who's actually done nothing wrong.
Oh, so I follow you around like a lost puppy, do I?
Well, maybe I am. Did you ever think about that? I've done so much for you - artwork, support, homework, and so much more, and you just ignore the fact that we've been best friends for seven years, and go off with the ones you've only known for two.
I hate you so much but you have no idea how much I want to be your friend again.
I'm so damn alone, and it's all your damn fault.
-Your 'best friend'.
╔═════════════════════╗
felicia day is aesthetically
pleasing,, fight me about it

╚═════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

green is a great colour fight me

dank meme | loser | cute patoot

they // them thank you please

i identify as an agender meme

twenty one pilots are great ngl
and jensen ackles has a very ni
ce face don't even try to tell m
e otherwise??????????? fight me

i am the dankest of all the memes.

╔═════════════════════╗
jared paDADlecki am i right
hahahahaha i have friends

╚═════════════════════╝
shybot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 am

Dear Step-Dad;
Why do you think I'm the laziest person in the world? Why do you seem to hate me? Why can't you just love me like a real father would, and not say I'm not your daughter every time I make a small slip? Is it because of my biological father? But I'm not him! You say we're not trying, but we are. You're the one who isn't trying. You're the opposite of inspiring me. Forcing me to do unnecessary things that I don't want to do? How come you can't change? Even convincing mom to not get us much for Christmas. Telling my sister if she needed deodorant that it had to come out of her Christmas stuff. Calling us lazy and saying we don't do anything, when in reality, we clean the huge mess you make after a big meal. We do things when you tell us to. And punishing us for something stupid by taking our laptops and locking them in the car? How come you aren't making the effort?

Dear Mom,
How come you don't seem to love us anymore? How come your husband means more than your own children? What did we do wrong to make you mad at us? We were simply grounded (no entertainment at all except doing school) for being in the boys' room (in which I can't understand why! You don't trust us to not do anything bad? Do you think we're crazy?!), and then step-dad thinks we're sneaking around and tells me and my sister to clean the whole kitchen, clean the platform, and clean trash out of the yard. He says, "What were you doing in there?" and we said we were just sitting there. Okay, what did WE do wrong?!
Are we simply slaves to you now? Piles of dirt that do your bidding? That's what step-dad thinks. Kids were put on Earth to do their parents' bidding. But that's wrong. I'm sick and tired of dumb rules that make no sense. I'm fed up, and now you seem like a stranger to us. Who are you now?

Postby tweedie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Dear. myself
Stop procrastinating! You've got a hella big stack of homework to do, yet what you've accomplished right now is a nonscheduled clean up, eating, gaming.
Yet I am still here playing CS
tweedie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laila, » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:16 pm

dear -----
      you make hell feel like home
      and i am 100% in love with you
      i doubted that.. for a while,
      i really hoped it would go away.
      but i love you a lot..

.. and you swore you'd never feel the same
      so what do i do now??

---

dear ---
      why would you do this to me?
      after everything?
      just go and be happy for yourself.
      once i got away from the toxicity
      i finally noticed what i'd
      needed all along

---

dear ------
      hey friend,
      thought i should tell you:
      i'm sorry i couldn't give you
      what you were looking for.
      you really wouldn't want me
      anyway, once you realised
      how ruined i am
      i'm glad you moved on

---

dear myself
      look at all these letters
      it's time you got yourself together
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImagexxxImagexxxImageImage Image Image
laila,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medusa72 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Dear Mom,

You're a wonderful mother, you really are. You've accomplished so much, you've come so far.
But you used a phrase in my childhood that has scarred me.

Sorry doesn't fix anything!

It was an accident, I swear. But now I'm afraid to ever apologize again. Now, whenever I do something on accident, I hear your words ringing in my head.

Sorry doesn't fix anything!

Please turn back time and never make me cry again.

Love, your daughter.
i will not sit down
did you ever make it out of that town

i will not shut up
where nothin ever happened

rivers and roads, rivers and roads
our love ain't nothin but a monster

rivers till i reach you
our love ain't nothin but a monster with two heads
Medusa72

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Dear _

Why must you have such a hold over me?? I want so bad to tell you that I am almost always thinking of you, but I just don't know how to go about it... When I finally think I've got it, you log off, or it says you are, then without warning you reply... And it just takes my breath away that someone like you would be that forgiving, someone who I have seen hurt many times... I just... Wish I could tell you, and repay you for all the times that you have helped me out in the past.. I haven't been able to get you off my brain for three years. I almost did tonight, but then when I started into it, you snubbed me by leaving.. I am still pondering sending you a message yet tonight... I think its love... And I'm scared of being rejected, but for the thought that there is a chance of love, I'd forsake it all.. I guess you could call me weak, but weakness isn't always bad.
Sincerely

A loving Marmooska
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups