Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Accepting :;: Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Just for fun: Did you take my house sorting quiz?

yes
75%
no
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Open & Accepting!

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am

(This will take me a bit of time to put a reply down for everyone, but if you wanna rp with any of my charries let me know and I'll try to form the reply so they can interact with your charrie ^^)

{:;:}Emilie{:;:}
Emilie Charlotte Cromwell ~ Em, Emmi ~ Year 1 ~ 8 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Clarissa ~ BFF<s>:open
"Speech"-'Thoughts'-Actions
WIP

{:;:}Ginger{:;:}
Ginger Abriella Belrose ~ Ginger ~ Year 7 <Prefect> ~ 15 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Mike{:;:}
Michael Gregory Cromwell ~ Mike ~ Year 4 ~ 11 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Matt{:;:}
Matthew George Cromwell ~ Matt ~ Year 4 ~ 11 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Honey{:;:}
Felicity Raven Harper ~ Honey ~ Year 3 ~ 11 Years Old ~ Quidditch Reserve ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Mal
WIP

{:;:}Ty{:;:}
Tyler Ash Greene ~ Ty ~ Year 9 ~ 18 Years Old ~ Crush: Kira ~ Friend<s>: Eric ~ BFF<s>:openl
WIP

{:;:}Eric{:;:}
Eric Vincent Greene ~ Ty ~ Year 9 ~ 18 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Ty ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Phoenix{:;:}
Gabriella Serena Cromwell ~ Gabby, Phoenix ~ Year 9 <Prefect> ~ 17 Years Old ~ Quidditch Captain & Beater ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: open
WIP

{:;:}Chris{:;:}
Christian Thomas Maluke ~ Chris ~ Year 9 ~ 18 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: open
WIP

{:;:}Clarissa{:;:}
Clarissa Holly Jinx ~ Clarissa ~ Year 1 ~ 9 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Emmi ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Jasmine{:;:}
Jasmine Maci Jinx ~ Jazz ~ Year 4 ~ 12 Years Old ~ Quidditch Chaser ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Dani{:;:}
Daniella Betha-Anne Cromwell ~ Dani ~ Year 1 ~ 8 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Izzy
WIP

{:;:}Lanie{:;:}
Lanie Marissa Madison ~ Lanie ~ Year 6 ~ 15 Years Old ~ Quidditch Seeker ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Will{:;:}
William Timothy Lucas ~ Will ~ Year 4 ~ 13 Years Old ~ Quidditch Reserve ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Zach & Hunter ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Hunter{:;:}
Hunter Lewis Lucas ~ Hunter ~ Year 5 ~ 14 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Zach & Will ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Zach{:;:}
Zachary Hunter Lucas ~ Zach ~ Year 9 <Prefect> ~ 18 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Hunter & Will ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Ethan{:;:}
Ethan Gabriel Nicolls ~ Ethan ~ Year 7 <Prefect> ~ 15 Years Old ~ Quidditch Keeper ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Destiny & Kira ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Aiden{:;:}
Aiden Gavin Cromwell ~ Aiden ~ Year 5 ~ 12 Years Old ~ Quidditch Beater ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Mallory{:;:}
Mallory Piper Ceal ~ Mal ~ Year 3 ~ 11 Years Old ~ Quidditch Reserve ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Honey
WIP

{:;:}Naomi{:;:}
Naomi Kenadie Ceal ~ Naomi ~ Year 4 ~ 12 Years Old ~ Quidditch Reserve ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
WIP

{:;:}Destiny{:;:}
Destiny Noel Lorp ~ Destiny ~ Year 5 ~ 13 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>: Ethan & Kira ~ BFF<s>: Jem
WIP

{:;:}Jemma{:;:}
Jemma Lynette Lorp ~ Jem ~ Year 5 ~ 13 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Destiny
WIP

{:;:}Kels{:;:}
Kelsey Diane Lorp ~ Kels ~ Year 1 ~ 8 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Shawn & Tommy
WIP

{:;:}Tommy{:;:}
Thomas Alexander Belrose ~ Tom, Tommy ~ Year 1 ~ 9 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Shawn & Kelsey
Tommy got up, following right behind Shawn. He stopped outside the doors, the two boys kept looking for Kelsey.
{rping with shawn & kelsey/open}

{:;:}Bria{:;:}
Bria Lynn Gosseling ~ Bria ~ Year 2 ~ 9 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
Bria stood up after a few moments and briskly pushed her way through the crowd to get out of the room. One she was out the second year made her way to the library. Her dark brown braid flopped against the back of her neck as she walked.
{open to rp}

{:;:}Izzy{:;:}
Isabella Tessa-Anne Cromwell ~ Izzy ~ Year 1 ~ 8 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Dani
Izzy still had that scared-sad look on her face but looked around frantically for her sister. After finding her she ran over. Izzy and Dani sat side-by-side pressed against each other as everyone around them tried to leave.
{open to rp}

{:;:}Cody{:;:}
Cody Garret Cromwell ~ Cody ~ Year 2 ~ 9 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
Cody stayed with Isabella until the crowd had mostly cleared. "Dani's over there Izzy" he said pointing to the other little red-headed girl "you can go stay with her now" he added before walking out
{open to rp}

{:;:}Ryan{:;:}
Ryan Gordon Cromwell ~ Ry ~ Year 3 ~ 10 Years Old ~ Quidditch Chaser ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
Ryan got up and headed out of the doors and up toward his dorm. He was already bored.
{open to rp}

{:;:}Shawn{:;:}
Shawn Timothy Carter ~ Shawn ~ Year 1 ~ 8 Years Old ~ Crush:open ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>: Kels & Tom
Shawn quickly got out from the table, Tom on his feet. They looked for Kelsey but couldn't see here over the mass of other people that were trying to get out of the room. They headed for the doors to wait for her there.
{rping with tom & kelsey/open}

{:;:}Tristan{:;:}
Tristan Dominick Carter ~ Tristan ~ Year 9 <Prefect> ~ 17 Years Old ~ Crush: Aura ~ Friend<s>:open ~ BFF<s>:open
Tristan stood up and placed himself at the head of the table facing the doors to exit the room. He decided it would be best just to wait there for any straggler students.
{open to rp}

{:;:}Aggie{:;:}
Splendora Agatha Cromwell ~ Aggie, Headmistress Cromwell ~ 67 Years Old ~ Headmistress
Aggie sat back down in her chair and watched everyone leave. She would stay put in the hall until everyone else was gone. Then, and only then, would she make her way to her very much hidden office.
{open to rp}

{:;:}Jeremy{:;:}
Jeremy Travis Cromwell ~ Jeremy, Professor Cromwell ~ 34 Years Old ~ Charms & Wyvernhorn house head
He waited for the room to clear a bit before sneaking out of the Grand hall and up to the fourth floor of the school and into his office. The most common place to find him.
{open to rp}
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Accepting :;: Needs Guys!

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

((Hey guys, the boys' pictures are up so my form is now complete. Thanks!))

Ƭнαт ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ғαт? Ƨнɛ'ƨ Ѳʌɛя∂σƨιиɢ oи ∂ιɛт ριℓℓƨ. Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ʋɢℓʏ? Ƨнɛ ƨρɛи∂ƨ нσʋяƨ ρʋттιиɢ мακɛʋρ σи нσριиɢ ρɛσρℓɛ ωιℓℓ ℓικɛ нɛя. Ƨɛɛ тнαт мαи ωιтн тнɛ ʋɢℓʏ ƨcαяƨ? Ħɛ ғσʋɢнт ғσя нιƨ cσʋитяʏ. Ƭнαт вσʏ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт тяιρρɛ∂? Ħɛ'ƨ αвʋƨɛ∂ ɛиσʋɢн αт нσмɛ. Ƭнɛ мαи ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт мα∂ɛ ғʋи σғ ғσя cяʏιиɢ, нιƨ ∂αʋɢнтɛя ιƨ ∂ʏιиɢ. Ƥαƨтɛ тнιƨ ιитσ ʏσʋя ƨιɢиαтʋяɛ ιғ ʏσʋ'яɛ αɢαιиƨт вʋℓℓʏιиɢ. 95% σғ ρɛσρℓɛ ωσи'т, вʋт тнσƨɛ ωιтн α нɛαят ωιℓℓ.
WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

(Accepted!... Feel free to post)
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 am

((Ok, thank you again!))

| : Hope Megan Miller 'MEG' : |

13 : | : Year 6 : | : Wolfwing

Meg stood up in turn and followed the rest of the Wolfwing house. She didn't need to walk, she just shuffled along with the crowd. Meg closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of hundreds of students moving across the dining hall. Various different voices, different sounds echoing over the hall. Meg smiled. She was a creative person on the inside, even though it didn't always seem so. She had an artists eye, ear, touch, whatever you wanted to call it. Maybe that was why she was able to figure out the trail of letters so seemlingly easily. The letters that had led her to this place of wizards and witches and magic. In a way, all these new, unknown things she was now part of, was scary. She know had a sense of uncertainty about things. If wizards and witches existed, what other secrets did the world hide?

Suddenly, Meg felt that strange, unnatural feeling of being watched. It was a supernatural feeling down her spine. Meg spun around on the spot and instantly registered a dozen or so annoyed mutters. Meg felt a smirk creeping to her lips, but pushed down the urge to do so and looked around. Meg turned to the left and immediately saw a boy staring at her like he was looking at a ghost. Meg was surprised, but she hid her feelings from the boy. Just as soon as she'd seen the boy, his head flicked round, hiding his face. Meg felt a sudden feeling of regret, for not seeing his face. Instead, she studied his hair and skin colour, so that she might be able to find him later on. She took in his brown, longish, wavy hair and his pale complexion. He's kind of cute actually, Meg thought with a grin and let herself be pushed again, towards the giant doors.

| : Luke Benjamin Wish : |

15 : | : Year 7 : | : Houndor

Luke flicked his head as soon as she turned to look at him. He didn't want to blow his cover yet, he just wanted to study her a little and get to know her better before telling her. She probably thinks I have a crush on her now, Luke thought with a frown. NOT a good way to start a brotherly-sisterly relationship with her. Luke couldn't resist it anymore, he reluctantly turned his head towards her again, but she wasn't looking. That was probably a good thing, right?

"Do you like that girl or something?" Luke heard a sweet, pure, but girly voice say behind him. He jumped and spun around to see a girl, just as he'd thought. She looked around the same age as him, but she was slightly taller. Her long, light brown hair was plaited on the side of her head and was slung down over her shoulders. Her eyes were a pure, baby blue and seemed to stare right through him. She had a pale complexion. She was definitely pretty. Then Luke realized he was staring. He shook himself out of his staring position and took in some courage to smile at her. "Oh no, it's just that... um..." Luke stumbled on something to say. What would he tell her?

The girl let out a little laugh. "You know, you can tell me. I won't tell" she said encouragingly. Luke shook his head. "No.. it's not that. It's just that..." Luke made a split second decision. To tell the girl, or not to? "This may sound a little weird, but she's my sister" he told her. "But she doesn't know that". The girl's reaction seemed to say Ohh! That is so obvious! Why didn't I realize that!!?? The girl smiled again, a brilliant but delicate smile and stuck out her skinny arm. "The name's Skylar. Or just Sky if you'd prefer" she giggled. Luke grinned at her and took her hand. "Luke. Luke Wish" he said.

((Anyone can jump into my character's conversations, I don't really mind who, when or how. Hopefully this is ok and it's not to long? My posts won't usually be this long, but I try to keep them at least one paragraph, sometimes two))
Last edited by WisdomsDaughter on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ƭнαт ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ғαт? Ƨнɛ'ƨ Ѳʌɛя∂σƨιиɢ oи ∂ιɛт ριℓℓƨ. Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ʋɢℓʏ? Ƨнɛ ƨρɛи∂ƨ нσʋяƨ ρʋттιиɢ мακɛʋρ σи нσριиɢ ρɛσρℓɛ ωιℓℓ ℓικɛ нɛя. Ƨɛɛ тнαт мαи ωιтн тнɛ ʋɢℓʏ ƨcαяƨ? Ħɛ ғσʋɢнт ғσя нιƨ cσʋитяʏ. Ƭнαт вσʏ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт тяιρρɛ∂? Ħɛ'ƨ αвʋƨɛ∂ ɛиσʋɢн αт нσмɛ. Ƭнɛ мαи ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт мα∂ɛ ғʋи σғ ғσя cяʏιиɢ, нιƨ ∂αʋɢнтɛя ιƨ ∂ʏιиɢ. Ƥαƨтɛ тнιƨ ιитσ ʏσʋя ƨιɢиαтʋяɛ ιғ ʏσʋ'яɛ αɢαιиƨт вʋℓℓʏιиɢ. 95% σғ ρɛσρℓɛ ωσи'т, вʋт тнσƨɛ ωιтн α нɛαят ωιℓℓ.
WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm

((Oops, that post of mine looks a little messed up, random sizes in the wrong places and coloured text posts in wrong places as well! Is it ok if I leave it like that as a reminder to check my posts? And also, just a little bump if that's ok))

WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 am

(Its fine and thanks)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 am

UnluckyRaven13 wrote:
∆Kira∆
Kira or Lin ∆ 8th year ∆ 17 ∆ Crush=Open ∆ Friend(s)=Ethan+Destiny ∆ Bestfriend=Open

Kira looked up from her still full plate when the Headmistress spoke her blue eyes focused on her. She sighed when she said they could leave quickly standing and picking up her messenger bag full of books and other things she did not want to go with her other luggage which would already be in her room. It had her favorite book, Beastly, it also had a notebook, a sketchbook, and feather pen with some ink. Kira had always been an artist always writing stories and drawing things that happened around her.

Being an eight year was very beneficial at the moment sense she was closest to the doors. She quickly stood and moved towards the door skipping ahead of the twins in her house. She quickly made her way through the throng of people. When she was out of the large wooden doors moving just to one side of the doors to wait for her friends.

∂Liam∂
Liam or Jay,Professor Blackwood ∂ 28 ∂ Care of Magical Creatures

Liam smiled and jumped up almost as enthusiastic as the first years to get out of the large cramped room. Unlike the students though he had the luck of being able to go through the staff door without having to deal with the crowd. He quickly slipped through the door heading toward the doors to the woods where his Mystical pets were kept.

{:;:}Mikhail{:;:}
Leo|6th Year|15|Crush=Open|Friends=Open|Bestfriend=Open

Mikhail quickly jumped up with all the other students moving his way through the crowd holding his messenger bag close to his hip. He mad it out of the door rather quickly and started toward his dorm.

∆Kira∆ Waiting for Ethan and Destiny next to doors/Open to Rp
∂Liam∂ Heading toward woods/Open to Rp
{:;:}Mikhail{:;:} Heading toward Lionpuff dorms/Open to Rp
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal_Thoughts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

(Bump)
"If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."
~Ernest Hemingway, "A Farewell to Arms"

I'm Waiting For Autumn...
Eternal_Thoughts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm

((Yes I gree with the bump. And also a reminder (although I don't want to pressure you) that my characters need to go up onto the front page. Shall I rp again or just wait for someone to go?))

WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 pm

(It's up to you, I haven't had a chance to update everything, and I will try to post soon... I keep forgetting what I want to write for certain characters XS)

{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me