Mistyclan archive | CAC

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sugarcane

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:52 am

Sugarcane
oleander
female
queen

a brown and ginger torbie she-cat.

desceased (passed away due to birthing complications)
Previous names:
none
history:
she was a refugee from batclan, who came to mistyclan after she left. not much is known about her time there. she is mates with ryepatch of evergreenclan, but the clan believes goldenfur to be the father of her kits.
personality:
soft, kind and a bit secretive, she was most likely a kittypet before joining batclan, and ultimately, joining mistyclan.
Relations:
mate:
goldenfur (living; ryepatch is her actual mate)
image is not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cypressclaw

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:22 am

Cypressclaw
Legends never die
female
warrior

a dilute tortioseshell she-cat with pale yellow eyes.

Living
Previous names:
cypress (rogue)
history:
once a rogue, she met the mistyclan cats and immediately joined. she hated her life of solitude, and now she had a chance to be a part of something bigger. she grew fond of a loner she met at the border, and invited him to join mistyclan, and soon enough their friendship became bigger, and they became mates.
personality:
big, tough, but a real softy on the inside she loves fighting, and running. she has always been a bit self-conscious about her size.
Relations:
apprentice:
mintypaw
mate:
flamepelt
image is not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flamepelt

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:31 am

Flamepelt
Everything moves
male
warrior

a flame point tom with blue eyes and tufted ears.

Living
Previous names:
none
history:
he used to be a loner, who grew to love a she-cat he met by the edge of the woods every morning. one day she invited him to join her clan, mistyclan. she told him all about it. her name was cypressclaw. he became a warrior, flamepelt. he loves going anywhere with her. they soon became mates, and he never regretted following her into the mists.
personality:
a hopelessly lovestruck tom, he had more than a little crush on cypressclaw, but no courage to tell her. once he did though, he never regretted it.
Relations:
mate:
cypressclaw
image is not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thrushwhisker

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Thrushwhisker
I'll be good
Female
Warrior

a solid brown she-cat with a lighter chest and muzzle with deep blue eyes.

Living
Previous names:
Hattie
history:
She was born into another clan, to two warriors named raventail and branchwhisker. They called her hattie after a kittypet who had been a good friend to them. Already ashamed of her name, and left out of receiving a proper warrior name, hattie was sad. Soon that saddness turned into rage and she began training with the dark forest. One day, she came across her mother and the medicine cat chatting in hushed tones. Hidden in a thicket, she strained her ears, listening. What she found out made her shocked and angry. Her father was not branchwhisker, but instead a warrior of another clan, named skywing. She stumbled blindly away, numb with the shock and confusion of this betrayal, she returned to her den. She was halfclan. Her mother had lied to her, her brother and her supposed father. She was horrified. The next day she expposed her mother in front of the whole clan, lashing out at her, scarring her face, before running off. In tears, she raced through the forest, for two days and three nights, until she collapsed and could run no more. She was convinced she would die there, be eaten by some predator or die of thirst. But another clan's leader found her. She offered hattie a fresh start, a new life. She became thrushwhisker, and she forgot about her betrayal, her maiming her mother, her killing for the dark forest, her old self. She traded it all for a home, a family, and a feirce dedication to her new clan. She requested the suffix whisker after her adoptive father, the only one beside her brother who she ever really trusted before she left her old clan.
personality:
Dedicated, strong and usually quite trustworthy, thrushwhisker tries to make up for her past life with good deeds and friendships. She often has a thousand yard stare.
Relations:
Mother:
Raventail (status unknown)
Father:
Skywing (status unknown)
Adoptive father:
Branchwhisker (status unknown)
Brother (status unknown)
image is not mine
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lilywish

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:27 am

lilywish
I met you in the summer
female
queen

a black and white she-cat with green eyes and a kinked ear.

Living
Previous names:
lily
history:
She used to be a kittypet, but her owner passed away so she had to leave. She traveled as a loner for a while, until she came to mistyclan. Here she stayed as a permanent nursery queen.
personality:
A little bit too nice, she often let's the apprentices slack off. She enjoys helping the other queens with their kits by doing things like keeping them occupied. She loves kits.
Relations:
none
image is not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mottlewhisker and windflower

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:23 pm

mottlewhisker and windflower
Willow
Male (mottlewhisker) and female (windflower)
Elders

Windflower is a smoke tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes.

Mottlewhisker is a brown and red spotted torbie tom with green eyes.

Living (both)
Previous names:
Patch (mottlewhisker) and riley (windflower)
histories:
wip
personalities:
wip
Relations:
Mates:
Eachother

images are not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mintypaw and Whitepaw

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:09 am

Mintypaw and Whitepaw
Riptide
male (whitepaw) female (mintypaw)
apprentices

mintypaw is a solid gray she-cat with yellow eyes

whitepaw is a solid white tom with orange eyes

Living (both)
Previous names:
none
history:
both of them were found by a patrol at a young age, and taken into mistyclan. mintypaw is one moon older than whitepaw, and sees him as her best friend. about three or four days before they were found, they met eachother in the forest, and were pushed together by circumstance. whitepaw is afraid of losing mintypaw to owlpaw, and mintypaw likes both of them equally and is unaware of the drama going on. owlpaw hates whitepaw, for having what he didn't; a friend. they are both in training to become warriors.
personality:
whitepaw is jealous of owlpaw because he believes that mintypaw likes him better than him. he is usually light-hearted and a joker around his friends. mintypaw is oblivious and enjoys the simpler things, except for becoming a warrior, which she strives to do her best. she often gets along well with echopaw of marshclan, and laughs at anything.
Relations:

images are not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Talonstep

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:30 am

Talonstep
Dark side
female
warrior

a gray an white she-cat with emerald green eyes

Living
Previous names:
none
history:
wip
personality:
wip
Relations:
none
image is not mine
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Graywing

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:35 am

Graywing
Ghosts
female
warrior

a light gray she-cat with darker gray around her shoulders and on her tail with brown eyes.

Living
Previous names:
silver
history:
she was once a barn cat, but had to leave when the barn's owners sold the farm to another twoleg, who decided to level the farm to sell the land. she was driven out and forced to live somewhere else. she wandered for a long time, before finally coming to mistyclan's territory, where she collapsed of exhaustion. a patrol found her and took her back to camp. there they gave her food and water and a choice. that choice was whether or not she wanted to join their clan. she said yes. she is often visited by dead cats, and her mind is haunted by voices of dead clanmates and acquaintances.
personality:
cheerful on the outside, slightly paranoid on the inside, she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. literally.
Relations:
Apprentice:
Sandpaw
image is not mine
Last edited by ARKYQ on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ginger

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:58 am

Ginger
[url=link]theme song[/url]
male
warrior

a large, bob-tailed, persian, fluffy tom with classic tabby stripes on his pale ginger pelt, greenish yellow eyes, and a white muzzle

Living
Previous names:
ginger
history:
ginger used to be a kittypet as a kit. but he ran away and couldn't get home, so he lived in the city. he eats scraps left out by random twolegs, and sleeps wherever there is safety. as he grew older, he taught himself to hunt and fight, but it wasn't until he saw an elderly tom getting picked on by some other, younger cats, did he begin to wonder what he would do when he got older. he left and travelled for many days until he came to mistyclan. now getting farther in his years, he is a senior warrior of his new clan.
personality:
rough and grumpy, but he has a soft spot for kits. he never had, nor wanted a mate or kits of his own, until he met mocha, that is. he loves telling exaggerated stories, and squirrels. he hates spiders, the rain, and those who annoy him. if he could have one thing in all the world, he would choose, someone to be friends with. he has many friends, but they all seen pretty busy.
Relations:
none (yet, teehee)
image is not mine
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me